Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[PRP] Buns in the Oven!? (Sweet Bread/Play Bella)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweet Bread whistled while she worked this fine afternoon. It was her day off, but there was always much to be done around the bakery. The mail phony peeked in announcing that her mail for the day had arrived. She promptly picked it up and started to check through it. "Hmm, a couple orders,...bill,... What's this?" Her brow furrowed for a moment, but it was soon replaced with excitement. She was going to find out if her genes were being used for babbens. Quickly she opened it and ... she was going to be a mommy. She closed up the bakery and decided to take a walk around Phony City. The paper floated two inches from her face as she just stared at it. She was so excited, but what was she to do now?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image

Play Belle sighed happilywhen she was done cleaning her home.

"What a best way to start off the new year. Isn't that right Meile?"

User Image

Meile tweeted along to answer Belle's question, a happy tune.

Play Belle smiled. "Come on Meile. Let us go out. It is a beautiful day and we don't want to get coupe up in here." Play Belle went to the front door of her stables and don on her cashmere scarf.

As she stepped outside, she saw from the corner of her eye that the mail came in. "Oh!" she exclaimed and went to retrieve it.

She opened the lone letter and gasped in shock. "I'm...GONNA BE A MOMMY?!"

Play Belle placed the letter down and stared at it in puzzlement. "Could that be what happened when i was entertaining my guests at the host club at New Year? I hardly remember."

Play Belle picked up the letter rolled it up and went by the river bank and sat to think while Miele played.

Play Belle is shocked in both a good and bad way. It was irresponsible of her to do a donation of her genes that way but at the same time, she wanted this as well. She would love a child to raise her own and bring even more life to her stables.

"I wonder what the other donor is like? I wonder what my child or children would be like," she pondered.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 pm
There were so many questions like... who was the other parent? How would she know when the babbens be done? Her brain racked with so many unanswered questions.

She heard the sweet chirps of a bird by the river bank. That sounded like a nice place to relax and think about everything. Following the noises she noticed a little a too late that someone else was already sitting here.

"Oh... hello there." She said kind of soft not wanting to startle the phony. Sweet Bread was unsure if she should of just walked away or not... She was normally such a social pony, but there was just so much on her mind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:52 am
Play Belle jumped a bit and turn around to see a phony with a gorgeous mane and with a cutie mark of....bread? Yes, bread.

Play Belle smiled and beckoned her over. "Hello! If you're looking for a spot, there is plenty. The lake's beauty isn't just for me to see but for everyone."

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:44 pm
"Oh thank you." She gave a little smile and sat down by the river, next to the kind phony. Lowering her letter to the ground... This phony had one too.

"I followed the chirps of your lovely little bird here." She had a fondness of birds, wanting one of her own. Birds like bread crumbs.~ Smiling she introduced herself. "My name is Sweet Bread, nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:39 am

"I am Play Belle. Nice to meet you." Play Belle dipped her head as if doing a curtsy and her bunny ears bounce forward.

She raised her head and smiled. "Miele, honey in french. That is the name of my bird. I had recently got her over the summer and she is just a precious gem. Brings a little bit of life into my home."

Something caught her eye, Play Belle looked down to see...a letter by the Phony's feet and realization came to her.

Of course! There is also the possibly that there could be another mother partner to her child! The wonders of magic and love! Play Belle wonders.....

"That letter..."

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:24 pm
She listened as Play Belle introduced herself and the little bird. It was nice to chat with someone outside of the shop. She couldn't help but smile.

Her bright eyes followed her's down the the letter by their feet.
It just now hit her... this could be the other mommy.

She blushed, but then again there could be others out their with this letter too... right?

"I'm going to be a mommy... You...You have one too?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:30 am

Play Belle smiled. "Yes. It probably happened over the New Years when I was entertaining my guest. I'm all about donating genes and stuff, sharing the love, but I do not remember a thing about it."

Play Belle looked at her letter. "A little warning would of been nice. Now I have to prepare everything so soon," Play Belle looked at sweet bread and smiled. I also would like to meet the other phony who donated their genes to my babies. Communication is important and I want my child to be happy in their life. VERY important."

She looked down and spread her letter out, "Maybe there would be a name on the letter or a contact information to see who is the corresponding donor maybe go to the place if we have to."

She smiled at Sweat Bread with a twinkle in her eye. "What do you say? You up for it?"

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:49 pm
Sweet Bread was very aware that she put her genes up for donation. She knew she wanted children, but being busy with work it was hard to go find a special somephony... Of course she meet plenty of phonies, but it was usually work oriented. It was kind of hard to throw down moves when she was focused on her. Not that she had any 'move' per say.

"I agree." The long-haired mare replied with a certain forwardness to her voice. They should know who the other donor was and maybe a little bit more information than could be written on a letter. She was going to find out who the other donor to her babies were! And if it's Play Belle... then she definitely would have no argument.

Sweet blushed lightly as Play Belle asked with a precious twinkle in her eyes. "Yes! Let's go find out." She stood up holding her hoof out to help the other soon to be mommy.

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games