Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
⁂T⇣Tell me「you're « here » for ↝ ME!⋆ (1x1)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stella_V

Adored Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:01 pm
This is a 1x1 between sea elephants and Stella_V.
Do not post unless you're the either of us

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:11 pm
xxxxmy ↑♥heart: ) is ◞.racing▪▪ *faster x
spacewe've tried so hard and lost control xxxxxx we've tried so hard and lost control
spaceUser Image
User Imagexx「⋰* CASEY DIAMANTE₀₁ ▬ !
spacespac: ——————————
spaceand i hope you die with this on your lips
xxxxx◤ ◦ ambitious
xxxxx◤ ◦ bad-mouthed
xxxxx◤ ◦ Stella_V

Casey has became famous by his lyrics and his musical ability, yet, has no talent in singing. Despite how seeming low-key a lyricists life is, being how young he was when he started, he had been on many talk shows, and gotten some awards because of his talent. Over the years, the attention has gotten to him and Casey has been in many scandals and rumors such as him drinking and driving and him flipping off cameramen on photo. Even though Casey means well most of the time, sometimes he doesn't think before speaking and might say something he doesn't mean, and ontop of that, he has a bad case of spacing out, and is forgetful. He was raised by his single mother who pursues her dream in painting, and had once been a kind, quiet kid in the past. He hasn't known who his biological father was up until recently, when he had sent a letter saying that he wanted to meet Casey, which was practically how he gave in to his mother's demands of going back to the old town he once called home.  

Stella_V

Adored Lovergirl

sea elephants

Clean Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:10 pm
xxxxmy ↑♥heart: ) is ◞.racing▪▪ *faster x
spacewe've tried so hard and lost control xxxxxx we've tried so hard and lost control
spaceUser Image
User Imagexx「⋰* PENELOPE DOVE₀₁ ▬ !
spacespac: ——————————
spaceand i hope you die with this on your lips
xxxxx◤ ◦ compassionate
xxxxx◤ ◦ gullible
xxxxx◤ ◦ sea elephants

A loving mother sweet coos and careful nurturing had left Penelope rather naive
to most individuals, yet her kind nature had passed down to her daughter. As a
child, she was shy and cautious. Regardless, she was eager to listen to your every
word, sure that you were speaking the truth.
Penelope was considered outgoing and always gracing her friends with smiles.
However, there is always a complex from one person to the other. Showing a
resentment to her emotions is common; she hides it easily though. No matter
what, she focuses most of her attention to those who need her, which may
explain why she`s considered a valuable friend.
While growing up, the girl had befriended a boy, who still amazes her today.
They became best friends, usually playing out on the streets together. Had she
known that his future was set in fame, she would have made him stay, or
even bring her with him. All that mattered was that he knew about her small
- okay, it was pretty big - crush on him. Nonetheless, she never mustered up
the courage to confess to him, so she lives with regret every now and then.
Today, she lives as an average school girl, easily mingling with her peers.
Penelope is working hard on her studies, hoping to become someone special,
someone that could help others when she`s older.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:12 pm
sea elephants sea *surely we'll be alright:゚ ) xxxx *surely we'll be alright:゚ ) xxxx *surely we'll be alright:゚ )
xxx(xx MAKE A ◞.DECISION》 :W!TH A ♥K!SS↑ xx)
seaUser Image
sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE.
sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE.

sease this ⋰*isn't a gun` ★!fight. sea ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seasea▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

In the mountain of bed sheets came a groan, and then appeared a young woman. Black hair suffered a severe case
of bed hair, despite the life that sparked within her eyes. "Man it`s bright." She had forgotten to close her blinds
and sunlight blinded her, causing her to shield her eyes with a dainty hand. Behind her, she could hear a shuffle upon
the carpet. Turning around, she beckoned the creature to her. "E - er, Buddy! Come here, Bud!" The female
beckoned for him to travel hither, cracking a smile. "Hey, Buddy.....Hey, boy." she petted her furry friend with gentle
care. A clock hung above her doorway; it read 5:30 a.m. School started around an hour later. 'Okay, time to get
ready for school.
' she sprung from her current spot, slipping into her uniform and feasting on a pile of pancakes.
Afterwards would be the perfect time to leave. "Bye, Buddy. See you when I get home!" she waved with an entire arm,
as she hopped onto her bicycle.

Her shadow adorned the sidewalk she passed by through, easily maintaining a quick pace on her bicycle. Working out
couldn`t have been a a lot easier. After all, she`ll arrive early enough to mingle with her friends, and hopefully adding
a nudge of glee to her morning. Even without that kind of contribution, she already anticipated that she`ll enjoy every
minute of it. Nonetheless this was the life of Penelope Dove - a sweet, little girl with sweet, little eyes.

The high school was just like any you would find. Students were sprinkled throughout the campus, sheltered by the
array of trees outside. It was a nice day, too. The clouds accompanied the blue skies, while the rest of the world was
bathed in sunlight. 'This is going to be a good day.' Penelope thought to herself with a smile, as she departed from
her group of friends. The bell was going to ring and she wanted to be early for her class. Manuevering through a sea of
students at this time of the day could possibly ruin her morning. Though, it was rare for anything to put this girl down.
In fact, no one ever knew her to be angry, nor show any other emotion than pure joy. Perhaps this was too good to be
true. Still, she always seemed unusually happy. Several students have suspected to be hiding something, while
others simply perceived her as a possible friend.

As she burst into the classroom, Penelope chimed, throwing out her arms, "Good morning, everyone!" A
sheepish grin was offered to whomever was in the room, which was surprisingly a small number of people. 'Hm,'
she contemplated, chewing the inside of her cheek, 'I wonder where everyone is.' It`s like no one woke up to
greet her. Pursed lips twitched with a small pout, as her eyes scanned the room. A gasp, and in a blink of an eye,
the girl threw herself towards a desk; it was situated near the front of the room. "Anna!" she exclaimed,
flashing a relieved gaze. "Do you know where everyone is?" The girl she engaged with had a look of bewilderment
upon her face. A brow was quirked in confusion, "Uh, I`m not sure, but I do know that something big was going to
happen today.
" It was followed after a nonchalant shrug and an indifferent look. "Eh, really?" she cocked her
head to side, propped her chin up with an open palm. "I wonder what that could be." She returned to her own
seat before waving goodbye to Anna.

Class was going to begin soon. However, her mind was overwhelmed with what was gonig to happen. Will it be now?
Later? At the end of the day? 'Well, Anna didn`t quite know what it was.' Students were pouring in to the room, not
catching Penelope`s attention. Her eyes were eager for answers, though patience was always a virtue. Anyways,
it was more important to focus on her studies than to stick her nose into matters that didn`t concern her. She
huffed, hating to admit that this was irritating her a little bit. 'Penelope you`re so silly. This big event probably
has nothing to do with you.
' The young girl finally picked her head up, seeing that class was going into
session. 'Alright, Penelope. Focus! You need to pay attention, so you can do good on the test later this week.'
Pep talks were common inside of her head, which probably explained why her lvels of self motivation wer so high.

ooc: sorry, this took a little longer than i thought it would o uob
but yay! it`s done. hope it`s okay ~!

seaseasea▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
seaelephants—————————————————— ——————————
xxxxPENELOPE DOVE ♔ CHILHOOD FRIEND  

sea elephants

Clean Fatcat

Stella_V

Adored Lovergirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:50 pm
User Image
Casey Diamente

17 ♪ Famous Song Lyricist ♫ Background Musician ♪ The Painter's Son

Casey sighed and stared out the window, his mother, for once in his life, actually driving him to school. The last time he had even stepped foot in his hometown, owning a car was completely out of the question for the painting mother, but now, it was the only sense of security provided without having to pay for bodyguards and the commotion that came with it just for a simple walk to school. Cars were easier, they were convenient, and they were safe, protecting him from crazy rabid fans, and the paparazzi, but, Casey was well aware of the one danger that cars could not protect him from, and that was the wrath of his angry mother when she caught the gist of what he had been doing, not by himself, or catching him in the midst of the act, but by the press who would relentlessly release pictures of him whenever he came about. For a song lyricist with absolutely no talent in singing or experience being a front-liner at all, his face was known to many people as the man in between the lines, who knew how to convey emotions more than any poet and.... Hollywood's trouble maker. Because of this, his mother couldn't stand it, couldn't stand that her precious little boy turned out to become to self fish and rambunctious, always mumbling "Just like him,", and now, sent him to public school.

One would say school was the same anywhere you'd go, but this one, the brown haired male was dreading. It was public school. A place where normal people with average homes and average class status went. A place where, if he missed a whole month, he would get hounded by it relentlessnessly. Well, if he missed a month of homeschooling for no good reason, it would be the same outcome too, but still. He was expected to be treated the same as everyone else, and, not to say that he thought that he was better than everyone at the school but, public school was just not an appropriate place for a prodigy like him- mischievous or not.

He slunk into his seat abit, only to find himself unbuckled and laying squished in the backseat floor directly in front of his seat, as if it was completely normal for someone to do that, but why did he care? He easily got bored, and despite his large boyish stature, was able to do so and feel quiet to his liking in such possition. "Casey?" His mother, Holly turned around, only to see her son missing from the seat. "Casey!" She almost screeched and slammed the brakes on the car, causing another near-collision with the car behind her. After seventeen years or more not driving, she was still a bit rusty so to say. "Mom," He simply said, not moving from his scrunched position and she let out a sigh of relief, but still having a face like she was going to physically harm someone, but now, that someone being Casey. "Will you sit up correctly? There's a seat belt for a reason," she sighed exasperatingly. She, as well as he, knew that it was going to be difficult to adjust to the old town they once knew and loved, but his boredom and his child-like peculiarity which he hadn't seemed to grow out of, was not making it any easier.

"I'll be fine," he mumbled, closing his eyes. "Tell me when we get there," "We're here," He opened his eyes begrudgingly and frowned. "Circle around," "Nope, and this is a drop-off only zone, so you're going to have to get out," His frown dug in deeper before he somehow straightened himself out, and returned back to sitting on his seat correctly before his mother grabbed his knee. "Don't do anything dumb, be nice to everyone and the teachers, and please pay attention" she stressed. She along with almost everyone who knew Casey knew how bad it was for his attention to be kept before he went to fiddling and fidgeting and ending up sitting on the floor of a car. "Okay, I get it," He sighed, finally opening the door. "Bye Mom," He climbed out of the car and shook out his hair, strapping his bag on his right shoulder and closed the car door shut. The black honda civic slowly pulled away and his brown eyes looked towards the school, only to notice the people looking at him from about every angle as the last group of people were attempting to get onto campus before the bell rang. The girl's around him gasped in awe and he played it off, about to give them a charismatic smile of his before the bell had rung. Gah, need to find the front office now...

Casey grabbed his schedule and walked down the hall, leisurely taking his time. He enjoyed simple quietness and didn't know how much he missed it until he was standing in the empty halls with the teachers lecturing in the classrooms. He stood there for quiet awhile, spacing out until he snapped back and realized that he was going to arrive at class more later than expected to. He internally groaned and trudged his feet into actually having to search for where he was supposed to be. He hadn't even been here long enough and he wanted to go leave... Please let it be over soon. She'll only hold up for two weeks, a month at the latest... he told himself, trying to coax himself into not walking out right now. Things could've been worse. He could've gone to a military boarding school...

He stood in front of the doorway calmly, a slew of people's eyes, who had been gazing outside for freedom, automatically were glued to him and some shuffling came about. The teacher removed their attention from the board and to him as he walked up to him and handed him his schedule. "Okay Mr. Diamente, I'll fix you a proper seat later, but for now, sit where ever you please," His brown eyes looked about the room, attempting to look over the eyes staring at him and be casual about it, adjusting the strap on his shoulder before heading towards the back. As the gazes were piling on, his motive began too just find the closest seat and sit there. He felt odd just walking and acting 'normal' and not so egoistical with everyone's whispers about, but that was his life, right?

He quickly found a seat behind a short black haired girl and dropped his bag to the floor a bit too loudly, as if he was at home to freely do so before sitting and receiving a negative look from the teacher. Hey, his mom didn't say anything about making noises, so, he was in the clear if, for whatever reason, the teacher wanted to call her.

ooc: finally got my computer fixed~!
thanks so much for waiting!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:23 pm
sea elephants sea *surely we'll be alright:゚ ) xxxx *surely we'll be alright:゚ ) xxxx *surely we'll be alright:゚ )
xxx(xx MAKE A ◞.DECISION》 :W!TH A ♥K!SS↑ xx)
seaUser Image
sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE.
sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants sea elephants MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE. MAYBE I HAVE FROSTBITE.

sease this ⋰*isn't a gun` ★!fight. sea ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seasea▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Class had commenced, and grey orbs watched as the students poured into the classroom, eager to see what all of this
talk was about. Something big was going on, and it piqued her interests quite immensely, leaving her butt on the edge of
her seat. Curiosity was a tricky adversary, and she`ll have to be careful to see it has in store for her today. Girls, and
even the boys, were left awe by who stood in the doorway, as if it was some gift from God. No, it was something else. 'Wait
a minute
,' Penelope narrowed her eyes at the boy. Now she understood why. Why everyone was acting the way they
were, and why the classmates were such in a dense state of awe. "I - It`s you!" the black-haired female sprung up
out of her seat, extending her trigger finger towards the newcomer. He may have been a new face at the school, but how
could he have missed her so easily? "After all this time, you came back!" she shouted aloud, warding off any stares
that were on the boy. It was Casey - the one who she waited for all of these years. A few of the students laughed at her
outburst, and more joined in when the teacher chastised her. Penelope didn`t wait for an answer from Casey, and immediately
fell into her seat, cringing from the teacher`s harsh glare. "S - sorry." she stuttered, slightly embarrassed from the
scene that she just created.

The teacher nodded in satisfaction, pivoted on his heel, then began instruction. "Today, we`ll begin with a math
lesson.
" the class groaned in agony, reluctantly taking out their notebooks. Penelope did the same, attempting
to look behind her shoulder without it appearing obvious. Well, she failed at that, seeing that had turned completely to examine
him. 'That must be him. Why won`t he say anything to me?' the girl paused in her thoughts, coming to a new conclusion,
'Perhaps he doesn`t want to call me out. Yeah, that`s probably it. Man, what a nice guy he turned out to be.' That didn`t
stop her from wanting to know about the boy. They were childhood friends; he had to recall her some time or another. "I
know, I`ll solve this with a note.
" she proposed softly to herself, lifting up her pencil in the air to celebrate this great idea of
hers. "Yes, Penelope. Tell us the answer." Math was her worst subject. She may have wanted to be more careful on how
high she would have raised this trophy of hers. 'O - oh, no!' she seemed to have screamed in her head. The whole class probably
would have heard it as well. No, this is when confidence came in. Time to bust out those unresolved math skills of hers. With
confident eyes, she answered with grace. "Four!" she cried out, not even acknowledging what the original problem written
out. Several of her peers glanced at her, confused. "Incorrect, Ms. Dove. I`m pretty sure the measure of this angle," the
teacher gestured towards the diagram, an unamused look upon his aged complexion, "is way beyond four." he averted his
gaze from Penelope and turned his attention to someone who actually understood geometry. The girl slouched in defeat. 'But
I felt so confident in my answer.
' She hid her face in her hands, and not too long after remembered what she was doing before
being interrupted. 'Right! Math isn`t as important as this. If I can add two and two, then I should be fine for the rest of the day!
Now to get down to business!
'

Penelope took out a piece of writing paper, quickly scribbling her message inbetween the lines. Once the instructor had turned
his back towards the students, the female casually tossed the note behind her back, not caring to see if it landed successfully.
Even that she couldn`t deny a single look. Her eyes widened at her foolery. "s**t! she yelled out involuntarily.
"Excuse me, Ms. Dove. I ask that you watch your language. And please tell me what caused you to say that." More
laughter, but who wouldn`t. She was a clumsy girl, after all. "I, u - uhm ..." A sweaty pam rubbed at the back of her neck,
accompanied by a nervous laugh. "Well?" the teacher inquired, his unamused glare shifting into a much more irritated
one. "Oh I got it now." she mused in delight, holding up her index finger. "I was surprised, Mr. Groot. Your hair has
receded a lot, since the last time I saw you. You need to be careful, or you`ll be bald by the end of the month,
Mr. Groot.
" Her tone was serious, despite the smile playing on her lips. "Is there something in your life that you`re not happy
about because I`m willing to accomodate.
" Each word left her even deeper in trouble. Mr. Groot`s face was a tomato,
red with rage, however plump and juicy. "Ms. Dove, I would like to see you after class. We need to have a talk about your
behavior.
" The second defeated slouch of the day. How many more can she handle so early in the morning?

To conclude the rest of the period, he declared free time with a bonus of extra homework. Most of the complaints were all donated
to Penelope`s flustered stare. With a jerking motion, Penelope cupped a hand on the side of her mouth, whispering to Casey. "Yo,
pick up that note for me, will ya`? It`s really important, okay, so don`t lose it.
" Her conditions were a little difficult to break,
considering she was sitting right in front of him. "Anyways, I hope we can meet up later and hang out, if that`s alright. But
I`m pretty sure you`ll already say yes. Am I right?
" she said happily, winking.

ooc: had lots of school going on lately ; A; but hope this is okay c': ~!

seaseasea▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
seaelephants—————————————————— ——————————
xxxxPENELOPE DOVE ♔ CHILHOOD FRIEND  

sea elephants

Clean Fatcat

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items