Submit

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 am
Having mostly recovered, Jimmy creeps around the ring, still fighting a nasty headache, and trying to stay out of sight. He makes his way behind Boxer, and quietly slides in. He attempts to Dropkick Boxer, hoping to send him directly into Harli.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:02 pm
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Having mostly recovered, Jimmy creeps around the ring, still fighting a nasty headache, and trying to stay out of sight. He makes his way behind Boxer, and quietly slides in. He attempts to Dropkick Boxer, hoping to send him directly into Harli.

((Weren't you unconscious a few posts ago?))  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:18 pm
Harli would test Boxer's pride as a male whether or not he could fight without the brass knuckles.

"Let's see you try to fight me without those brass knuckles, Boxer. You don't have to use them against me since I am offering you a fair chance with fighting me one on one. Throw those knuckles aside because I ain't a useless shitknuckle like Jimmy Monera".

Harli waved his hand in the "Just bring it" motion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:54 pm
Tamake-Sempai
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

((Yes, but I wasn't dead. In real life, people who have been knocked out from a blow to the head for more than a few minutes have probably suffered brain damage. Besides, people in the WWE get up as fast as this all the time.))  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:22 am
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
Tamake-Sempai
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer

((Yes, but I wasn't dead. In real life, people who have been knocked out from a blow to the head for more than a few minutes have probably suffered brain damage. Besides, people in the WWE get up as fast as this all the time.))

((If you were to follow the posts it would probably be only around 20 seconds but what evs))

"I could but I..." Boxer was cut off by a sudden drop kick from Jimmy that sent him tumbling to the side due to the angle he was standing at while holding his gut.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:37 am
((that's true, but how many posts would it take for a few minutes to go by? I could miss the deadline for the match down there.))  

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:20 pm
After Boxer stumbled to the side thanks to Jimmy's drop kick, Harli would attempt a big spear on Jimmy once he got back to his feet  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:03 pm
Dont_Fear_the_Reefer
((that's true, but how many posts would it take for a few minutes to go by? I could miss the deadline for the match down there.))

((Fair enough))  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

The Millenium Walken

Eloquent Humorist

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:44 pm
Having expected Harli to take advantage of his attack on Boxer, he hadn't expected him to take it out on him. The spear takes him by surprise as he's getting back up, sending him down to the mat underneath the man he'd sucker-punched earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:04 am
Boxer noticed Harli spear Jimmy and came up with a quick idea. The demon would sneak behind Harli and wrap his arm under his leg to pulled him backwards into a surprise pin attempt.  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 pm
Harli was caught by Boxer's surprise pin attempt, Harli made a hell of an effort to kick out before the 3 count  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:01 pm
Harli managed to flip out of the pin. Boxer would roll over his own shoulder and up to his feet. The demon would run just past Harli and attempt a jumping Kneckbreaker.  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Harli_Nightmare

Beloved Reveler

9,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:40 pm
Harli's head it the mat following the jumping neckbreaker from Boxer as he flailed about and smacking the mat whilst he held the back of his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:56 pm
Boxer rolled up to feet and would quickly attempt an elbow drop to Harli's head.  

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Tamake-Sempai

Mega Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:54 am
((Auto-hit))
Boxer dropped his elbow to Harli's head, the impact made a nice thud. Boxer would quickly hook Harli's leg for the cover.  
X-Cup Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff