Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
(PRP) Reuniting (Octultus X Jadus) // Test RP <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image"Oh. I....must have been mistaken then. I apologize," she said sadly as she was pushed away from him. Not that she felt incredibly stupid for asking him, she took a few steps back to put some distance between them. She didn't want to upset him even more than she already had, but with his reaction it seemed as if it were inevitable.

Well that just went awfully.

Now she would never know where she knew him from. She'd just be taken back and then never see him again.

No! Something seemed to shout in her head. The thought of not seeing him again was enough to make her weak. This had happened before. She just knew it. Her brain was trying to tell her something, but she was too stupid to listen to it.

"Get it together, Jadus," she muttered to herself, taking another step away from the stern knight in front of her. She was already being a burden to him. Acting like a needy mare wouldn't help the situation at all.

"Let us just head back, sir knight. I would not want to keep you from your duties," she sighed, attempting to distance herself emotionally from him.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:
☁ Dispassionate Watcher ☁

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Octultus could almost hear her pain, watching her retreat hastily into the shade of the table. It twinged his heart strings, tightening his chest a little thought it was not not visible to anyone in the room.

"We will be leaving now, Miss Ithil," he nodded to her and bowed, his hand on his heart as he did so, and turned to Leave, glancing at Jadus as he did so.

He did not say for her to follow, but figured it was implied well enough with his gesture.

The large, round wooden door opened when he neared it, as if some magical force willed them out. Walking out into the road, the wind; blowing ever-stronger, took him by surprise and he looked over his shoulder at Jadus to ensure her following.

"I will not fly, so you have no fear of loosing your way. I know this road well enough," he spoke, his voice was softer now, as though it wanted to apologize for pushing her away, but being male, and seeing as his pride had stomped it bony heel into his gut, it would not happen.

"We will take the main road back. a Day maybe two." he looked at the looming darkness and far off clouds which threatened rain upon them.

׺°”˜ ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ `”°º×

OpticPeach

((OOC ; we should hash out a link between them. perhaps some way they always greeted eachother? Or somethign to bring back memories of both of them on the road back? :> Ideas? ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:04 pm
User Image"Whatever you wish, sir knight," she muttered softly, not wanting to look at him for fear he might get even more angry. She stayed at least a few feet away from him to make sure she wouldn't bother him, allowing him to lead the way back.

Now that they were going to be taking the long way, and after all that had just happened, she didn't know if that was a good thing or not. He didn't seem too happy with her, and she couldn't blame him for it. It had been her own doing by overstepping her boundaries with him. He had only been kind to her because she was hurt. Now he had no reason to do so.

Get a hold of yourself, Jadus. You're acting like a kicked puppy.

She really wished her brain wasn't always right. She knew she was being overly emotional about it, but she just couldn't help it. She knew she had seen him before, she just didn't know where. She would find out though.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: Maybe they gave each other items, or maybe a certain song they both knew well?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:17 pm

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

Octultus walked onward, his wings fluttering open to steady himself every now and then against the wind.
She was so far behind now...it was strange, he had carried her all the way there, not having her somewhere close was somehow strange.

"Keep up," he looked over his shoulder at her every few minutes to ensure the wind had not swept her away. Darkness crept up behind them and the now overhanging trees did not help matters.

Leaves and branches alike were swaying, playing ont he ground in swirling twisting patterns as they continued on the road. A Hillside offered a little break in the wind but once they reached the other side it seemed little could be done about it.

"We should find a place to wait out the bad weather. Looks like a storm behind us and I doubt you or I are fast enough to outrun it." Octultus took the time to wait for her to get closer, the wind made him use his larger voice, sounding rougher than he meant to.

"Follow me," he darted for the treeline, a brook lie just beyond it and a hillside once more to take what little shelter they could in.
He waited there for her to reach him, he forgot, with his wings tucked he could move rather fast, not as agile as she might be, but certainly powerful.

OpticPeach

((OOC ; Since he doesnt cary much stuff with him--i would say song. :> I cna impliment in in the next few posts... ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:31 pm
User ImageJadus glanced back at the sky, noting that Octultus was right and there was a storm brewing up. Though he wanted her to keep up, she wasn't sure she wanted to. She hated the distance between them, but she also didn't want to upset him by being near. It was a lose/lose situation for her either way, she just had to pick her poison now. Deciding rather to be safe than sorry, she attempted to catch up to the Gwilith, hesitating as he darted through the trees.

He may be a knight, but there could be bad people in the forest.

"Is this really the best idea, sir knight?" she called out over the wind, hoping he would hear her somehow. Unfortunately there was no other option than to follow him even if it was a bad idea. The wind continued to gradually pick up, making it difficult for her to follow after him since he had ran so far ahead.

Finally managing to catch up to him, she grabbed onto his arm, ignoring any look she got from him. She didn't care what he said about it, it was easier for her to keep up if she had a hold on him.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: Sounds good to me. ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

Octultus was not worried about bandits, what good would it do them to be in a storm, to chase tired travelers? Any who were smart would have been long off the road. The trees above provided a wind break but it was still tough to get through. the cold was ripping through his feathers and making his wings tremble with anticipation. He liked the cold, it usually meant a morning flight for him, living in the mountains. This time was different, as he turned to look for the mare she clung to his arm, sliding and half crashing into him and he bumped against a tree to steady the two of them.

"Calm down. We will be alright. Assuming the storm does not get too bad," he nodded, sniffing the air for signs of water falling nearby, for naught could be heard, and there was no lightning with this storm. It was likely a heavy shower if anything, but a cold one.

He tore her hand and arm from his own and put her hand in his, showing her the proper way to keep up with him. he finally managed to get through a hollow, an area half covered by stone where they could wait out the storm.
A dead tree lie half eaten by decay nearby and he gestured her to sit in the hollow. Octultus took the tree, lifting it onto his back, and placed it adjacent on the rocks to create a tepee like structure. The weight of it made him sore and he rubbed at his shoulders a bit, wings rustling with both the wind and an ache from the day before and carting the mare all the way to the Tower.

He, however, had nothing to hold his makeshift shelter together with and certainly had no thatching for a roof. His shield he lie in the hollow, along with his sword in case they were needed. He debated using those. Instead he approached the hollow, eyes looking at the size of the hole above their heads and nodded.

Sitting down, he forced both wings through the holes to keep out the water, using them like an umbrella and shielding the two of them from both wind and wet.

OpticPeach

((OOC ; ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:06 pm
User ImageSitting in the hollow, Jadus tried to keep her distance from Octultus, but with how small the area was it was a bit hard. The way he forced his wings through the holes looked painful, and she had half a mind to tell him not to do that.

He'd probably say he was fine.

This was indeed true, but she still felt like she should say something. He had gone out of his way to help her, so she wanted to help him in some way. Shifting slightly, she jerked as she brushed against him and then sighed in obvious frustration. She couldn't keep avoiding him, she knew that, but he was the one who had pushed her away. She didn't want to bother him about it though. The best she could really do was apologize for it.

"I'm sorry for acting inappropriately earlier. It was uncalled for," she muttered softly, keeping her eyes on her hands. There that was done. Now she could move on and continue to avoid him in awkward silence. At least she had said she was sorry for touching him and acting odd. Now maybe he wouldn't be as frustrated with her. As the wind and rain started to pick up, she shivered and wrapped her arms around herself to keep the warmth in. She hoped the rain would end soon.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

Octultus watched her jostle about a while and eventually, getting tired of her wiggling, he wrapped an arm about her and pulled her nearly into his lap to keep her both warm and from knocking his wings into the wood or stone anymore.

"No need to apologize to me. Tiri was the only one offended."

He did not seem agitated, rather looked unimpressed. His wings began to drip with droplets of water as the wind howled about them, crashing a tree or two before finally settling down when the downpour began.

"You might as well relax," he spoke, calmly resting his head on the wood to his left, feathers still holding like a tiny tent above them, keeping all but their hooves dry and out of mud.

"We will be a while. finish resting and I will wake you when the storm is out."

OpticPeach

((OOC ; ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:08 pm
User ImageJadus sighed and nodded, slowly curling up against him to try and keep warm while they waited. She was still slightly nervous about touching him with how he had reacted earlier, but she was too cold to care too much. A shiver ran through her once more as she tried to get comfortable, though she tried not to move too much so his wings wouldn't get bumped in the process. Once she finally did manage to relax she looked up at him and admired him, hoping he wouldn't notice her staring.

"I still feel like I know you," she muttered more to herself than to him, leaning her head gently against his shoulder and sighing sleepily.

This is no time to sleep! Wake up, woman!

Grumbling, she lightly tapped her forehead with her hand to try and get it to stop talking to her. She didn't need it back talking her, especially with how close Octultus was to her. She was thinking so hard right now she was already sure he could hear her brain at work.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:02 pm

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

what he sounds like singin...just sayin. xD

Octultus could hear her mutterings, and he for the most part ignored them. He did see her staring at him. And the more she stared the more he felt ill-at ease. Like he too was forgetting something important?

He ignored it, pushing away and inklings to his past and sighed with a bit of relief, now that his wings were completely soaked.

He could relax and feel the rain, and not worry about his feathers being ripped out. They were too heavy now and the water plastered them to his form.
He waited for her to sleep before he would really fall asleep himself.

OpticPeach

((OOC ; I imagine octultus sounding like this.. >.>... just FYI XD and the entire shop is based on LoTR anyways! XD...yay! ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:13 pm
User ImageEventually she gave up trying to fight her drowsiness and cuddled against him, letting her head rest more on his chest. She felt safe there in his arms, and though he might not feel like he knew her, she definitely knew there was something they were missing. He felt too familiar, too safe, for there not to be something.

Ignoring it for now, she slowly drifted off to the sound of the rain, allowing her dreams to take hold of her and hopefully take her to a better situation than she was currently in. A place more pleasant at least.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: Sorry this post is shorter. ^^' And he has a very sexy voice! heart )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

what he sounds like ...and is the melody by the way.

Octultus watched her fall asleep, as she drifted off he felt relieved, like his heart could be at ease. she was a bit of trouble, reminded him of someone as well, but now he had naught but his own thoughts.

She could be someone from the guild? I see a lot of mearh there...

Shaking his head he adjusted the wings to keep him comfortable and keep blood flowing to his limbs.

I guess it will have to wait... With hat thought he finally rested easy, the storm, lightening into a dreary drizzle dripping from the tips of his wings wanning in the light of the dawn which it seemed they had been sleeping until.

He waited for her to wake, a hummmmm grew in his head and eventually leaked from his lips. It sounded out in their hollow and at one point he even sang a few bars of the melody, waiting on her to wake. He had hardly realized he was singing a song when he lazily rested his head on the stone and wood behind his body where wings and wet feathers lie.

OpticPeach

((OOC ; I imagine octultus sounding like this.. >.>... just FYI XD and the entire shop is based on LoTR anyways! XD...yay! ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:49 pm
I imagine her voice sounding kind of like this. ^^'

User ImageJadus shifted and came awake to the sounds of a familiar song, one she had not heard in a long time. At first she couldn't tell where it was coming from, but as she slowly came awake she heard the familiar words and couldn't help but sing along to it as well. Her voice was soft at first, her brain still trying to catch up and remember where the song had come from. Looking up at Octultus, she tilted her head as she watched him sing it as well, trying to figure out how he knew the same song she did. She had only sang the song around one person and that....her mind finally caught up to her as her memories came rushing back to her and practically knocking her off balance in surprise.

"It's you!" she practically shouted, staring up at him in complete shock as she registered who he really was. She felt stupid for not knowing, the signs were all there for Nimrochiell's sake!

I do know him! I knew I did!

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: heart )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:28 pm

Ѳcȶulȶus

Knight of the Realm:

what he sounds like ...and is the melody by the way.

Octultus listened a moment, his head humming with her, along the melody..and when he faded into silence it was her voice he heard. Singing his song!

He learned it so long ago. From a friend. A young one with a heart like his own. Where he had wings to fly away, she was forced to stay behind. There he left her, faded in memory and long forgotten. The pain of her coming back hurt his chest and he nearly heaved for the remembering it.

He remembered how she wanted to fly with him and never got the chance. He was too young, his wings not big enough... He remembered a river and a song!

Is it my friend? my lonely friend by the water who was born without wings?

His face could read those words, if she was looking, and he melted, almost like the last drops of rain about them, his wings stretching and shaking off the water above the two.

OpticPeach

((OOC ; heart yeay! ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 am
User Image"It is you....isn't it?" she questioned hesitantly, unsure if he even knew what she was talking about. She and her friend had learned that song long ago. It was one they both knew well, and the fact that Octultus knew it made her hopeful.

Moving slightly, she ended up partially in his lap as she gently cupped his cheek and made him look at her. There was some sort of recognition on his face, a very small one, but it was still there.

Please be him. Please don't let it just be my imagination acting up once more.

"Did you live somewhere before you became a knight, Octultus?" she asked softly, gently stroking his cheek. She wanted him to recognize her, to take her into his arms and hold her close. Her long lost friend that had been the world to her. If he told her no, she would be crushed.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

(OOC: emotion_bigheart )  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas