Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image

And so, the cycle of the sun turned again.

It had been awhile since they had formed their own, under the footfalls of the Goddess with the Steel Blue pelt had promised him and his queen a true home - somewhere where the sun always shone down for them. He had watched the trials and went on to see a pale pelted warrior win the right of the betrothal, someone who had found his way from outside of their little abode.

In fact, many more have, since then. It warmed his heart, but made him feel old and tired.

First thing first, he would meet the betrothed. Finding his way outside of their little make shift den, he looked around for the softpelt, dark tail wagging

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image
Kamili licked at a healing wound on his front leg, swallowing the wince that threatened to boil up with every pass of his rough tongue. He bore multiple bites and scratches across his pristine pelt, most would heal over and fall hidden behind the fur that would surely grow in to replace what had been lost but for now, the male looked like a battered wreck. He was victorious, but due for many long days of healing. He had fought a handful of males, each with the same motivation driving their fangs- a mate. A valuable mate. A respectable position among the pack, and the honor of being the first victorious male in what would become known as the sacred games generations to come.

The dog's head snapped up and his ears perked to attention as a scent brushed past his snout. A moment later he ducked his head in submission. The current commander, dark as he was strong, glided into view.

Swallowing the smarting sting in his paw, he sat himself upright and threw his shoulders back. "Sir." He greeted the older male.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Wandered

Crew

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:57 pm
"At east, young one." He called out to the young pup, as he crested a hill, closing in on Kamili, watching him with red eyes. Sobaka could sympathize - watching him as he ached and licked at raw wounds from the battle. Giving a soft chortle, he shook his head, red eyes still peering down at him, a sense of empathy showing over him.

"You do not need to pretend like nothing is wrong. I was in your footfalls once." He offered up, sitting next to him. "My prize was different - to follow the Queen, knowing that my brood - if I were to have one - would not be the next in line." He offered up, shrugging a bit.

"You will have some large paw-pads to fill, following me in my steps, hmm? I hope your ideals are pure, with what you wish to do with the heiress. She is not mine, but I am proud of her." He quipped, snorting softly at his words.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:59 pm
Kamili smirked and gave a short shake of his head. It was true, he ached all over and he would like nothing more than to lay down and nurse his hurts. However, it was bad form. The young adult had a powerful sense of pride. His name, after all, meant perfect. And perfect he had to be in order to live up to such a given title. Still, the former rogue was not without honor. He had fought well, abiding by the rules laid out for the competition, and when an authority figure presented himself, he showed the due respect.

"A noble sacrifice, commander." The dog noted.

He smiled and bobbed his shoulders. "Ideals are something that our experiences forge in time. But I assure you that I have no ill intent towards her. I would...like to get to know her more. We've only seen eachother from a distance. In this state, I do not wish her to see me."

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces