Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
I kinda want a family... (inspired by older topic)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

glompablezz

Dapper Noob

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:05 pm
(Just to let you guys know... sweatdrop I just learnt BBcode. So if I screw up on the coding, that's why.)
I want a family whee Just some sisters smile And you actually have to talk to one another if you're in my family, not just say you're in it but not do anything. emotion_8c

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 am
glompablezz
(Just to let you guys know... sweatdrop I just learnt BBcode. So if I screw up on the coding, that's why.)
I want a family whee Just some sisters smile And you actually have to talk to one another if you're in my family, not just say you're in it but not do anything. emotion_8c

Hi yum_puddi
        Are u still looking for a family?
        If so, please tell a bit more about yourself such as your age, interests, etc? c:

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

glompablezz

Dapper Noob

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:40 pm
Well yes I am still looking for a family 3nodding Well, I like to keep my age a secret whee And I have a lot of interests and things on my profile if you haven't already checked sweatdrop
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
glompablezz

Hi yum_puddi
        Are u still looking for a family?
        If so, please tell a bit more about yourself such as your age, interests, etc? c:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:14 am
        glompablezz
        /quote]

The only reason why I was asking your age is because I want to know if you'd be a big sister or if you could be my daughter ^^''

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

StrayKit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:00 pm
i play older sister to at least 3 friends and younger to like 4 of them. i don't mind having another older or younger sister ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 pm
I kinda want a gaia family too o:  

noweis

Friend

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out