Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:06 pm
Farah growled and stood next to Hector, her arm blades drawn in a flash of silver light, her eyes smouldering in anger as she circled around the side of the men, cutting off the rout back to their ship. "Hannon has no defence to speak of, a lot of it relys on people and the people of this town are ordinary"

"Rats should learn to stay in the sewers" she kicked at one of the unconscious bodies, her nose wrinkling in disgust "What worries me more is that pirates are attacking during the day."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:21 pm
"So, in Hannon, since honor obviously doesn't apply, what would I have to do to smoke out the captain?" Hector asked her.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:31 pm
"Honor does apply to those raised in the correct Hannon manor, these men were obviously dragged up not bought up!" She shot Hector a withering glare for the insult. The word Honour honestly varied from town to town but Luin was one of the quieter towns.

"If I were to flush out a rat like this the best way is to use valuables so, humans, enchanted jewels, large amounts of gold those types of high trade commodities often attract them like bees to a flower"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:42 pm
"Well, all of those are out here and he's not out here, so what's the next best thing?" She asked Farah.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:51 pm
Farah tapped her foot mulling over several different options, if the captain wasn't in sight the next best way would be to issue a challenge and make sure he hears of it....but with so many pirates running amok they couldn't be sure he was even in the town. Or that he was involved.

"You could challenge him but making sure he hears about it might be difficult, challenge him for the command of his ship and make it know, if he backs out he'll be branded as a coward"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 pm
"Well, alright then. Let one of them go and tell the captain. If he doesn't come back, this one dies." Hector told Farah.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:52 pm
the ship rocked through the skies as they avoided oncoming fire, it was obvious the pirates weren't going to allow direct entry. The pulled a sharp u turn, heading to a nearby mountain for cover "Hector, are you okay?" Eviz asked as the ship slowly descended, the troops prepared for battle, even Eviz grabbed weapon "reinforcements are coming, just hold tight..." The soldiers marched out of the ship, of course a few stayed back wanting to attack from the sky as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:08 pm
The pirate captain finally came out of the ship, surrounded by a group of men. "Who dares call me!" The captain said.

"I do." Hector replied firmly. The captain looked at Hector and laughed, but Hector said nothing. She touched Farah's shoulder, leading her out of the way before facing the pirate captain.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Eviz and the troops made their way into the town, the few pirates they had encountered were taken down with ease. Eviz saw Hector in the distance, a man was coming up to face him, a challenge was about to happen. Eviz wanted to run and help him but in a moment like this it would be a bad move,  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:15 pm
"Well, little man, what do you want?" He demanded.

"Well aside from almost killing me, you're destroying the town. I don't take kindly to that." She replied.

"Well how about this!" He said, drawing a large sword and trying to strike her. She dodged with ease and rammed against his chest, knocking him back.

'Ouch... that kind of hurt.' She thought, but did not show any weakness.

"Don't just stand there! Get him!" The captain yelled as she was surrounded by men.

"Well this is hardly fair." She muttered as they began to rush her. She quickly slipped between them as they ended up accidentally hitting each other. 'That's convenient...' She thought as they collapsed either wounded or dead.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:38 pm
"move!" Eviz yelled to the soldiers, immediately they surrounded the pirates, it seemed rather easy since they were already disoriented. Eviz pointed his gun at the captain, giving a quick look to Hector and nodding.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:50 pm
Seeming he was surrounded, the captain dropped his weapon. "What do you want from us." He demanded.

Hector was silent for a moment. "Does this country even have a justice system?" She asked. "Well, in my country, the proper punishment for piracy and death, but I think that's more up to the people to decide." She said, looking around and noticing all the spectators. "Deal with them as you please!" She told the civilians as many of them rushed up to the captain and began beating him up. She then turned to look at the soldiers. "Well these are a bunch of familiar faces I'm happy to see!" She smiled. "Russel, Matthew, Eviz... where's John?" She asked before seeing him off in the distance, organizing both soldiers and civilians to put out the fires. "Oh, there he is!" She smiled. "Anyway, we need to hurry to Namiko and back. Liam's possessed by dark magic and went back to Norra. I don't know what he's planning. After the fires are out, we need to head out immediately."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:13 am
"it's good to see you captain." He said, putting his gun down and smiling back at her. He became serious when he heard the news about Liam "he's going to try and rule Norra?" He mumbled, realizing e severity of the situation.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:24 am
"Yeah. And he wants me... alive. It's probably impossible for him to accomplish it before I get back, but I saw a glimpse of his desires. He threatened to kill civilians if I do not go to his side." She said grimly. "Still, it's not like this war has just begun and we have the southern front covered. He'll have to get passed Briggs if even dares try to lay a single hand on a civilian. They also don't have the technology to survive well against the mountains from any other side. But even then, better safe then sorry."

"Lord Thunderbird! All of the fires have been put out and citizens evacuated." A soldier yelled as he approached Hector.

"Good. In that case, let us leave quickly. There is much to do." She told them.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:56 am
"H...Hector!" He called, coming up behind her once more "you're not going to give yourself up...are you?" He said slowly as he the thought of her staying with Liam crossed him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games