Wolf ll Bullying isnt Fun! ll Me Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:04 pm

User Image

Gil had a shiver when his boyfriend touched his face he giggled in embarrassment."Thennnnn~ how about~ we wait for another time?" He asked. He kissed his back with passion and love before he heard the words."I love you too~!" He said cutely. Kissing his boyfriend one last time he got off Mikey before taking off his pants,and shoes then walked to his drawers and took out shorts also a tshirt. Placing them on he looked at Mikey,"Babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby~" He felt happier with Mikey and now he was out. He smiled,"Wanna get something to eat?" He asked.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:28 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

==============================
Mikey Larson

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mikey smiled at his boyfriend. "In a little bit, maybe. But, right now, I just wanna cuddle with you." He grabbed Gil's hand and pulled him back towards him. "I've missed you, baby. I wanna just have some sweet one-on-one time with the boy I love." He laced his finger's with Gil's as he spoke lovingly to the boy. "I wanna feel your body pressed against mine in the most innocent way. I want to feel your hair tickle my chin. I want to be able to just indulge myself in your sweet scent..." He kissed the boy's hand. "...Because I love you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:39 pm

User Image

Gil crawled into bed with him he smiled as they had laced fingers.It was so romantic yet adorable he as blushing lightly."I missed you more.." He said lowly. When he kissed his hand his heart raced faster. "I love you too.. I love you more than anything.." He kissed his lips with passion. Gil didn't want to let go till he needed to breathe he smiled softly,"I just want to love you till the day I die.." He gave him one last kiss.The young boy moved his hand out of his boyfriends so he could get closer. When done so he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's torso and rested his head against his chest."Mikey.. I hope you wont ever hate me..again."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:44 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey was taken aback by what Gil said. "Oh, baby... No. No, I could never hate you. I never did, and I never will." He wrapped the boy in a tight hug. "God, I could never actually hate you. I was just... hurt, is all. But that's behind us now. And there's nothing that's going to pull us apart ever again." He felt a single tear slip from his eye as he kissed the top of the boy's head. "I will love you until my dying day..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:17 pm

User Image

Gil head was hidden in Mikey's chest he smiled as the words came out.. the truth. He leaned up his head after getting the kiss,"I will always love you even when I die." He giggled. Kissing his boyfriends lips he smiled,and looked into his eyes."I want you to be my husband and father of my kids." He giggled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:24 pm
Melon Bubble Tea

Mikey Larson

Mikey blushed when Gil brought up the subject of marriage and having a family. It totally caught him off-guard. Though he loved this boy with all of his heart, the thought of marriage and a family had never crossed his mind. It didn't sound like a bad idea in the least, but it still kind of scared Mikey. He was always terrible when it came to commitments, and that was the biggest commitment a person could ever make in their lives. He didn't know what to say, so he just went with, "One step at a time, baby."

wolfFreak64

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Melon Bubble Tea

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:30 am

User Image

Gil raised his brow at his boyfriends pause he chuckled slightly."It's okay" He kissed him softly. Pulling away he covered his boyfriend face before he uncovered it again. Giggling at his lover he smiled at him."I love you Mikey" he said as he closed his eyes.

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff