Welcome future Total Nonstop Wrestling Federation superstars, here is the training facility where superstars write down the basics of wrestling roleplaying and tries to get qualified for TNWF itself. We've made this facility because TNWF's roster is cut down short and we'll yet to expand it using this facility to our advantage. The statement "You can do whatever you want in this guild" doesn't work here. You'll have to play by some rules.

Twitter
Now here in the training facility, you don't have access to Twitter, but you do have access to Twitter into Total Nonstop Wrestling Federation. Remember that. Anyways, you can post anything in Twitter in Total Nonstop Wrestling Federation, if it isn't against Gaia Terms Of Service.

Advertising
Advertising is really unique around TNWF. Created Superstars advertise frequently so people have a idea of what T-Shirt's or Pants they where into the ring when they are competing. To advertise, you'll have to make your item (Photoshop) and then post it onto the subforum TNWF.com and post your T-Shirt with some prices. (:

Wrestling
Of course there are a couple of rules when you are "wrestling" in the ring. Don't god-mod and reverse every move that your opponent tries to hit on you (unless your opponent allows it). Don't do finishers/signatures early. If you do that you will be warned. 2nd time will be a ban. I recommend you don't do finishers/signatures early (unless opponent allows it). We're strict about pinning though, pins are always at page 3. If you don't pin at page 3, you'll be resulted in some major consequences.

Promos
You can say bad words in promos, don't forget that we're TV-14. Say anything you want as long as you don't address another wrestling guild. If you only have 1 sentence to say to the whole TNWF universe then I suggest you don't make a promo at all. I want a decent promo.

Dice
Don't complain about it.

Dating
Dating is very unique in the wrestling industry. Though you'll have to PM / Mods about dating, If you're going out with a diva and/or superstar you'll need to address it to the Chairman or Moderators. Lets talk deep into dating, Sex Celebrations to parody Edge. I know it is against Gaia ToS, but it is accepted however if you address it to the Chairman / Moderators, but if you're going to have a Sex Celebration DO NOT make it to graphic and it will has to be short. It can be long if someone is going to interrupt it.