Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild
Nintendo Life recommends their top 10 games

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:54 pm
This is for folks who have joined the ranks of awesome people with a 3DS after this Xmas 3nodding

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/feature_10_essential_games_for_your_new_3ds

So, other forum veterans, what would you add to this list? I think there's quite a few other games that are fantastic.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:43 pm
I feel bad that I only have a few of these games . n .
I've been meaning to check Colors! 3D out, I hope it's good c:

Jettyguy
Captain

XrosHeartless

Wrathful Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:16 pm
I've heard of most of these, Mario Kart 7 and Thearythm(sp?) were already on my list.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:26 pm
Jettyguy
I feel bad that I only have a few of these games . n .
I've been meaning to check Colors! 3D out, I hope it's good c:

Heh, I don't have about half of them either. I've been meaning to get Pushmo, I was kinda hoping for it to go on sale, but I should just do it.
I think MK7 is a little over-rated. It was a great game, and a good MK version, but I found it to be frustratingly hard in the long run, at least against the AI to unlock things. I am really glad they fixed the tracks people were cheating on, and the online play was otherwise quite good. But I guess any MK game has a growing learning curve. I was really into it for a while after it first came out, but ended up not caring to pick it up again.
Kid Icarus was also a strong game that I just didn't get into because it wasn't my genre.

But Colors 3D, just get it, you won't regret it. I love it to death. I wish some regular art programs were that good and streamline. There isn't much of anything you can complain about. But it is just a drawing app, so you get out of it what you put into it. I just think the tools are as good as any can be developed for on the 3DS.  

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers