Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite to role play?
  Bestfriend x Bestfriend
  Girlfriend x Girlfriend
  Family Members
  Angels x Demons
  Something not mentioned? please post below.
View Results

SparkleandFade

Tricky Pumpkin

14,350 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:32 am
gaia_star yum_cupcake Hello cat_4laugh
yum_puddi I just joined this guild yum_strawberry
cat_whee I am Jinx, or Echo whichever you prefer yum_tea
cat_emo I'm very new to role playing, I have only ever done it once. I liked role playing a lot, but I did not get any reply's because it was in a guild, and everyone else was very experienced at it cat_sweatdrop I guess I just didn't fit in cat_redface

cat_ninja I'm looking for either a 1x1 role play or even a small group role play. emotion_kirakira So I can learn how to do it, and to be able to have help and get tips on how to get better at it. emotion_bigheart

emotion_zzz Some things about me: emotion_sweatdrop
I am 27 years old emotion_dealwithit
cat_xp I like all things girly, like rainbows, sweets, princess things, and anything kawaii cat_whee
cat_wink I am bi cat_3nodding
I am married cat_cool
cat_exclaim I would reply at least once a day. I work a lot, so although I well most likely post more then that, I can only grantee a consistency of once a day. cat_xd

Things I would like to try out with roleplay:
..... cat_sweatdrop idk because I am to new. I would be open to trying pretty much anything since idk what I like or do not like yet. cat_4laugh
cat_stressed I do know that I do not want to role play with a guy, and I would like it to stay pg13 cat_redface

cat_3nodding Feel free to PM me cat_xd

cat_lol I would do role play on here, as long as you quote me so I know there is a response, or through PM. I have no preference. emotion_dealwithit gaia_crown

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:41 pm
Hello surprised I can do a 1x1 with you if you're up for it. xp To be honest, I can post from 1 paragraph, to a mountain of fluffy detail (But I usually reflect my partners length.) sweatdrop I have been roleplaying for about 4 years now. With that being said I can easily give you a bit of guidance. whee
SparkleandFade

glompablezz

Dapper Noob

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100

SparkleandFade

Tricky Pumpkin

14,350 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:34 pm
glompablezz
Hello surprised I can do a 1x1 with you if you're up for it. xp To be honest, I can post from 1 paragraph, to a mountain of fluffy detail (But I usually reflect my partners length.) sweatdrop I have been roleplaying for about 4 years now. With that being said I can easily give you a bit of guidance. whee
SparkleandFade

yum_cupcake AWESOME! I PMed you cat_whee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:17 pm
I could be coaxed into it depending on what exactly you're looking for. There is this one character I'm dying to play, but her parents aren't even a quarter of the way to having children, so she only exists as an idea. I like to take things slowly and build to it, so I'm not going to rush to her birth before her parents are ready.

I've been roleplaying constantly for the past three years, did a bit of it before that here and there. All in the B/C, located in the Minishops, where the RP is a little different. It's basically a RP sub where you can win or buy the art of your characters. But I consider myself more a writer than a roleplayer because of how deep I like to get into my stories and just how I treat it in general. And the fact I've been writing far longer than I have roleplayed. About 13 years, now.

So I'd love to help teach you. I have enough experience to keep a story going if you get lost. <3 It's good practice for me, too, to keep my muse sharp. It still needs some work on speed.

The only things I'd have a problem with is doing it over PM. I'm a guild RPer. And picking a category it's in. I prefer to pick the genre, a small plot, and who we are using and go from there. My favorite is fantasy. 8D I loooove creating my own worlds. But I can also do many other genres or fandoms. Whatever you're most comfortable with.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:18 pm
I've helped others find their way in RPing before. I'm interested in helping you. PM me and we can work out details. No need to quote.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:23 pm
we can try a 1x1? o:  

noweis

Friend

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Join mine?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:58 pm
Lots of lovely ladies here ready to help you out. Awesome >3<
Since there might be other girls who want help: My advice would be for one, to work on the way you format your posts. Y'know: size, color, and the way you style text matters 'cause your fellow roleplayers might get annoyed by the brightness or largeness of it. Then sometimes the rp creator asks you to put in character name and picture, etc, so you have to account for that. If you're worried about joining a roleplay just work on formatting, writing clear sentences, and channeling your creativity. This guild is one of the best places to get practice in. No one'll come at you for not being a perfect rp'er ^^

EDIT: Thought I'd spotlight this here topic just in case it was missed.

The Maharani

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff