Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Eternal Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

An Rp guild for those who Love to Roleplay 

Tags: RolePlay, Action, Fiction, Sci-Fi 

Reply original Rps
Freeze this dreaded world. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:20 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Hey, I had to prove a point we weren't looking for trouble," Nual frowned. "Think about it. It was better i got harmed then Tad getting slaughtered. A little burn is worth more better then losing someone here. I like you guys. An since Yukio ain't here it's best I take care of the both of you under my responsibility."

Maura walked down the aisle with a loving smile, carefully taking steps so she wouldn't fall. Her gaze stayed focused on Aku as she stepped closer, holding the bouquet with glee. As she stopped beside him her heart fluutered. "Oh darling!" she heard the song birds, gasping with joy.

Ophelia smirked wildly at Yukio, and had been ready to jab a nail deep into his stomach, but stopped as she felt a rumbling noise, her smirk going to a snarl. "WHO DISTURBES MY PLAYTIME!?" she shreiked, her voice making a high pitched ring to it. She twitched seeing the spiders, stompng her foot down on the closest ones. She hated spiders to a fault.
she jumped back then as the wall came crashing open, her face distorting with scales. As she spoke her voice sounded like a snakes. "Doesss Virgin girl know about thisss one?" she smirked at Yukio before scowling at Kikyo. "Ah. Spppider trasssshhh..." She let her hands ignite with flame, standing tall despite the spiders. "Foolissshhh Missstake.... Kill me and the antidote for the kingsssss Princcessss Won't work!" She sneered up to Yukio then. "I sshhould mentioonn... The antidote needsss to be from my body aliiiveeee..... " She cackled then returning her attention to Kikyo. "Ah!!! Time to danccceeee!" she made a flicker-step at Kikyo preparing a right-handed strike with a flaming claw. "Bring it sssspider bitchhhh!"

( n-no -w-)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:55 pm
eijiberry

" I-I know but s-still... Y-You should of not gotten hurt d-d-do to Tads actions." Echo said as she finally stopped crying and she looked at the web around his arms. " D-Dose it h-hurt? W-What dose t-the web f-fell like?"

Aku smiled at Maura as she walked down the aisle. Everything was falling into place for him.

" The Black Widow and now you are going to have to pay the price for stepping on her spiders." Yukio said as Kikyo laughed at Ophelia. " Oh please stop talking like a damn snake because you are clearly a cow. Now... YOU WILL PAY FOR THE DEEDS YOU HAVE DONE!!!" Kikyo said as she let Ophelia come at her and when she was close enough she opened her mouth, letting web fly into her face to blind her for a moment. She then used her chain, throwing a end at her to tangle around her ankles before pulling it to make her fall down. " Kikyo do not kill her! We need her alive!" Yukio said to her.

( O.O)  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:38 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Actually.... There sticky but in a way soft," Nual looked down his arms amused a little.

Maura stood beside him, curtsying to him.

Ophelia hissed at the webbing on her face, ripping it off when she got knocked back onto the ground. "Oh let her!!" she cackled, Throwing a flame at her face. "That way your preciousssss virgin girl can be ssstuck with him for gooooood~!" She yanked her feet back hard, trying to concentrate on fightin while aborbing their emotions to get stronger, clearly unable to do both. "what a bout youu bi&&&&&&&&CCCCHHHHH!? You're asss foul assssss meeee."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:44 pm
eijiberry

"I-Is it really?" Echo asked as she poked one of his arms wrapped in the web. " I-It dose!" She said as she started to stroke the web.

" Oh your voice is so annoying! It will be amazing if I don't kill you!" Kikyo said as she swung Ophelia to the other side of the room using her chain. She managed to spit out a web wall in front of her to protect her from the flames but they burned easily but it was good enough to protect her. " Aragon! Let out Ryuu!" Kikyo ordered before more web came from her mouth to pin Ophelia to the wall. Aragon did what she asked, ramming threw the bar cells and threw the large toy box. Ryuu galloped out of the box and ran to Yukio's cell. The little spiders that came started to use poison acid to eat away at the chains that kept Yukio still. Once melted enough Yukio was able to brake free from the chains but not the fire ones around his ankles. He bent down and placed his hands on it even though it burnt his hands. He put in all his fuscous and energy into his hands that the flames slowly started to turn into ice.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:57 pm
tokyoloverTM

Nual winced a bit but made no reaction, enjoying the fact she stopped crying. "Still... I'm a lttle surprised none the less."

Ophelias' voice went demonic with rage as she refused to be defeeated so easily. "I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY THE LIKES OF YOU!! I' NOT OUT OF TRICKS YET!" She inhaled a large amount of stale air, letting out the rest of the fire magic in her system as she made a bi blaze of flame come from her mout, letting it engulf the webbgin. Seeing it wasn't burning them though she shreiked with more anger in her system, her shreiks going more high pitched enough to make ears ring. "GOOD LUCK TRYING TO KISS HER WITH MY BLOOD ICE BOY! MY MAGIC IS ENOUGH TO MAKE HER RESIST YOU! GOOD LUCK YOU FILTHY A**!!! " she glared at Kikyo then. 'Ha! Be lucky I dont strangle you in your sleep... Foul spider feces!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:31 pm
eijiberry

" Y-You had n-nothing like this in y-your world then M-Mr. Nual?" Echo asked him as she stopped touching the web.

Once the fire chain was all ice he shattered it into ice crystals and he looked up to see The Queen of Emotions loose it but she used up the rest of her fire magic which was good for Yukio. " You are so dramatic... Always over thinking that you never really use your brain to well." Yukio said as his ice staff started to form in his hand. " You used up all your fire magic that Aku gave you... Now you really have nothing to use against me." Yukio said as he started to make a snow storm in the room. " Now I am going to take some of your blood even if it mean's cutting off some of your limbs!"
Kikyo glared at the so called queen and she covered her ears from her stretch. " GOD DAMN IT!!!"  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:55 pm
tokyoloverTM

"No, not at all," Nual grinned. "Only bandages but nothing like this. "

"ooh yeah!?" Ophelia snapped. "How about I slit your honeys throat from here!? Shes under my spell! or i could have her strangle herself! Would you like that!? I pull her strongs! Cut off my limbs and you'll be seeing a dead swan!""  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:06 pm
eijiberry

" I-I use Fairy dust... T-That was w-what my people u-used. D-Dust from are wings." Echo said as she touched her back where her wing tattoo's where.

" If you kill her not only I will want you dead but Aku as well. You don't want your master to want you dead now would you? And on top of that I will be after your head." Yukio said as he stepped closer to her. " Either I get your blood or you are going to end up dead." He said as he was standing in front of Ophelia now.  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:36 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Ah! You really do sound like an awesome fairy from a fiary tail!" Nuals expression brightened, as he wondered what her wings looked like. He recited a line from one f his favorite movies. 'All you need is faith and trust.. and a little bit of pixie dust... Well... I know pixies and fairies are two different beings of lore..."

Ophelia tried to soak up his emotions like a sponge to make her stronger against him, but there was something different. Her least favotie emotion was in him, and it only pissed her off. "HA! So you do love the virgin girl!! Your whole body screams it!!!!! Oh this is some juicy bit of gossip." She snickered with a feral smile, tossing her hair cockily over her shoulder. "Tell you what. You take me to virgin girl, and I require to see the look on my masters face when you yank her in with a bloody antidoting kiss!" She rose her hands wide in the air, her sneer going wider.

" I do so love my master but I want to be there when he needs a shoulder to cry on!!! oh~! My whole body is loving this plan!!!! I should warn you though. The antidote will one hundred percent work... But my blood also reveals the true emotions on human and beast alike. Are you willing to reveal to her how you feel?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:59 pm
eijiberry

" F-From a Fairy tail? W-What do you mean by that? F-Fairy's have no tail...L-Look see." Echo said as she looked behind her.

Kikyo clinched her fist as Ophelia talked about the virgin girl. Yukio said nothing at first but then grabbed her wrist, pulling her up onto her feet. " I do this and Maura will be free am I right?" He didn't care what happened to him, if he had to tell her his true feeling to her. He just wanted Maura back.

(Sorry its kinda short DX)  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:38 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Like.. A story. A book," Nual tilted his head. "Don't tell me youve never read or been read a story sweetie. I could tell you one if you want me too."

Ophelia was a bit surprise for the help up. She brushed the dirt off her clothes after taking her hand back. "I would lie about my powerful blood... Because...?" She gave him an "Are you calling me a liar!?" expression, putting her hands on her hips. "Of course she will. From what I've been able to pinpoint you got yourself a clinging b***h. Surprised master hasn't smacked her one. Well... I'm sure my spell would make her like that notion... But anyways. Yes. She'll be free. One other thing... I get let off scotch free. Meaning I'm free to go. I have a kingdom of my own to run afterall. You would not want to feel their wrath. You would turn into an emotionless twit once again and be destroyed."

(no worries smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:15 pm
eijiberry

"I-I cant read... A-And Lord Yukio d-doesn't read to me." Echo said as she scratched her cheek a little.

"Fine... You are free to go AFTER I see Maura is safe and free." Yukio said as he shook her hand. "WHAT!? YOU ARE JUST GOING TO LET HER GO!?" Kikyo snapped. " Tell me what I need to do Ophelia. A bloody kiss right? just put your blood and my mouth and kiss her am I right?"  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 pm
tokyoloverTM

'I could tell you storie if you want," Nual smiled sweetly. "I like telling stories and fairy tails. They seem to be filled with lots of wonder and inspiration for more."

Ophelia sneered at Kikyo, making a "HA!" expression, before returning her attention to Yukio. "correct. we'll have to make it look like you defeated me though to fool him. I am a pretty good actress."

(I is drawing XD!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:27 pm
eijiberry

" Y-You will tell me a-a story? L-Like what kind? C-Can Tad hear the s-story too?" Echo asked as she got more curious about stories.

" Alright then..." Yukio said before Kikyo walked over. " Let me cut her hand off for you to get her blood my King" Kikyo said with a evil grin. " No you may not Kikyo. Ophelia your blood please." Yukio said as he held out her hand for her blood. Kikyo glared at Ophelia, wanting to strangle her in her chains and web.

( Oh? Whatcha drawing?)  

tokyoloverTM

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:54 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Like... A fairy tail one.. Princesses, swans, um... Gingerbread man.." Nual scratched the back of his head with a chuckle. "Only if you manage to drag him away form uh... my television..."

"Oh please.. Touch me at all and will make you go md with blood thirst youll eat yourself alive." She sniffed, nodding to Yuio, as she extended a nail, carving an X over her hest as she muttered a few words. Once finshed, she delicately cut off one of her fingers, placing it in his hand as wht she cut regenerted to normal. "There we go. My ring finger."

(an avi picture for someone in return for them drawing one of me smile its coming along pretty good smile Im in a drawing mood tonight dunno what to draw after it and ill reply to the other soon i has writers block >.< )  
original Rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff