Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Eternal Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

An Rp guild for those who Love to Roleplay 

Tags: RolePlay, Action, Fiction, Sci-Fi 

Reply original Rps
Freeze this dreaded world. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:16 pm
eijiberry

Echo let go of them both and sighed. "J-J-Just calm down! A-A-All of you!" Echo said and took a breath. " H-H-Her name is Kikyo... S-She is also k-known as The Black Widow. S-She travels f-from place to place or...S-Should I say man to man i-in find o-of a perfect mate for her child. S-She manipulates them to falling for her a-and even m-marring them and t-then kills them f-for their wealth. S-She is cold hearted a-and dose not hold back. T-That is why I don't w-want you n-near her M-Mr. Nual. S-She will try to make you fall for her, m-mate with you a-and them kill you! O-Once a year she comes here to make L-Lord Yukio fall for her b-but he never dose... H-He knows better."

Aku chuckled and stroked her hair. " If you want song birds we will have song birds my love."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:37 pm
tokyoloverTM

"Echo I don't think there will be any problems there," Nual laughed softly. "Afterall. She already detests me cause I'm human. Also. She'd be killing me for nothing considering I don't have any money. No wealth on me at all." Tad scowled a bit as he had went back to baing. "Ooohhh.... I sould spit in her food!"
"Uh Tad that might not be a good move. True chefs should never do such things even though it might be someone disliked. It's not professional," Nual shook his head at them. "Besides. If someone has to keep her entertained... And if she is as bad as you say she is... I'd rather it be me then either of you."
"Fine by me" Tad put bluntly. "I'm to cute to hurt. Your new around these part and you need your education somehow!"

Maura squealed leaning back to rest against him. "Sounds fantastic! I love song birds they're more magnificant then I could match for!" She affectionately nudged him him fluttering her eyes.

(lol Tad XD)  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:28 pm
eijiberry

"O-Oh you are right...B-But still she will try to k-kill you!" Echo said to Nual before gasping at Tad. "N-N-o you cant! She will k-kill you if she finds out what you d-did!" Echo said before Kikyo's voice could be herd. "WHERE IS MY FOOD!?!?"
"T-Tad hurry! Chain is pain! Chain is pain!!!" Echo cried as she gathered the food they had already made. She hurried out to the dinning room where Kikyo was waiting. " H-H-H-Here is your food M-M-My lady." Echo said as she was about to place the food on the table but she tripped, dumping the food on the floor. " O-O-O-Oh no! I-I-I-I-I a-am so s-sorry!!!" Echo cried as she curled up into a ball. Kikyo glared down at the girl and stood up, holding a chain in her hand. " You wasted my food..." She almost hissed, raising her arm but then she stopped, smelling roses. " What is that smell...Roses? Yukio doesn't have any roses....YOU IDIOTS!!!! YUKIO DID NOT RUN AWAY!!! HOW DAMN STUPID CAN YOU BE!?!?!" She yelled, slamming her chain on the ice floor. Echo screamed and crawled away saying she was sorry over and over again.

Aku was still amazed on how well the spell was working but was happy with it. " I am glad you are so happy about this Maura. Is there anything more you want for are big day?"

( XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:42 pm
tokyoloverTM

Tad only went back to cooking unable to hide his sowl. "Your face will freeze if you keep frowning like that" Nual grimaced, before noticing Echo had left with food already made. "Waitaminute kiddo!"
He stopped at the door only peeking out. He winced when he heard the sound of something being dropped, walking out. He only saw Kikyo, going wide-eyed as he looked around for where Echo went to. Hearing her yelling, he suck in a breath, speaking as calmly as he could. "Madam, anger does not suit you. I'm sure when you find your mate a sile would fit you more suitably." He could only faintly smell the roses and narrowed his eyes, feeling the smell getting to him. "Whats that... What's that smell?" He rubbed his eyes, trying to think straight but ended up collapsing to the floor. He looked around in a daze, clearly confused. "I only assumed he didn't run off as I.. was in the stables..." He slowly sat himself up. "... Ryuu was with me the whole time I was there. Exept for a few short moments ago."

"Only to be in your arms," Maura smiled lovingly, making herself comfortable. "Dancing sounds lovely too... I think I'm satisfied enough to know it'll be a wonderful wedding day." She turned a bit then, delicately resting her hands on his shoulders. "Very satisfied."  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm
eijiberry

Kikyo turned to look at the human with a glare. " Are you telling me what I should and should not do human!?" Kikyo snapped before Nual collapsed onto the floor. " What a weak human... Fainting over the smell of a sick trap... I CAN NOT BELIEVE NONE OF YOU NOTICED! YUKIO DID NOT RUN AWAY HE WAS TAKEN!!!" She snapped before whistling and her giant spider Argon came into the room. " Aragon my dear friend we are going to get my king back." She walked up to Aragon and pet his head.

"Dancing? But of course! A wedding would not be complete without dancing. We could dance the whole night if you so wish to my love." Aku stroked her hair and smiled at her.

( Sis!~)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:10 pm
tokyoloverTM

Tad ran out swinging a spatula in anger. "ARE YOU STUPID!?" he snapped at Kikyo. "WE ARE NOT STUPID!!! YOUR THE STUPID ONE WHO CAN'T TAKE A HINT!" he went to throw the spatula at her her but Nual hurried to his feet and caught it midair, naturally tossing it back. "Tad come on! There's no need to start an argument." His voice went unusually serious as he looked to Kikyo.
"May I ask where you get off talking down on people madam? I may be human but I have a soul just like you do. In fact so does Echo. I ccannot say I'm rather impressed so far. How could either of them notice? They were in the kitchen trying to please your needs despite their fear of doing so. As for Yukio he's already got somebody. Pushing onto him won't make him fall for you." He sighed then letting the steam out as he looked to Echo. "How long as this smell been lingering sweetie? If you know that is." he coughed from the smell refusing to let it make him collapse again.

"How extravagant darling I would love to!" She gave him soft kiss just picturing it all. "My we planned it quite uickly~!"

(ello sis!! biggrin )  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:28 pm
eijiberry

Aragon made a hateful hissing sound at Tad " How dare you talk to my lady like that!" The spider said in a old husk voice. Kikyo just laughed at the red head boy and took a few steps foreword. " Why do I talk to you as if you were below me you ask? Because you are lower then me! They should of noticed their own Lord missing and told me so that way I wouldn't have to waist my time with the lot of you!" Kikyo snapped , crossing her arms. She laughed when Nual asked Echo. " You are asking that little fairy you cant talk normally? What would she know?" Kikyo asked before turning around and she started to speak another language to the little spiders that where crawling around the room. The little spiders scattered out out the room for a while but came strait back and crawled onto Kikyo. She started to talk to her spiders in another language again and turned to the others. " Queen Ophelia took the King of Ice."

" Now we just need to set a date...A month from now? A week from now? Days from now or...Tonight my love?"

(How is it going?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:58 pm
tokyoloverTM

Tad let out a hiss in return snarling furiously as he let his animosity within him glr. "Watch it you ugly freak of nature! I wil carcoal your ugly fat butt back to your planet!"
"Stop it Tad!" Nual grabbed him by the waist as the child squirmed in anger swinging his arms around. "I will have my onee-chan kill you both!" He screeched, as he hated being talked down on. Nual held on as tight as he could. "I might be lower class then you, and I might not be any wiser. Make fun of me all you want, but I won't stand here listening to you trashing either one of them! Echo has enough on her plate without the likes of you making it worse! I have to wonder if your really the one here with abandon and lonely issues you have to tear down another to feel better!"

Tad froze at the name Ophelia, biting Nuals arm to be dropped. He crunched his hands into fists with anger. "My brother hired her!? The queen of emotion!? She's... She's worse then you!" he jabbed at Kikyo. He remembered now where the rose smell was from. "She was marking her territory here! That meanie!" He paced a bit. "you! Ugly hag!" he payed attention to Kikyo once more. "How much do you know about her!? Tell me! and I'll pass you what I know."

"Tonight" Maura said immediatly, placantly stroking his cheek with her index finger. "Tonight for sure~!" A thought came to mind and the spell made her unafraid to ask it. "Are you scared to kiss me too like that other man?" she asked.

(not bad reading fairy tail and you? smile )

(How is it going?)  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:32 pm
eijiberry

Kikyo paid no attention the Tad at the moment as she was looking at Nual. " What do you know!? You are just a human from a weak pathetic world who only care for themselves! This is not your world and you shouldn't even be here!" Kikyo said before looking at Tad. " Ah so you are Aku's brat brother... I bet he kicked you out because he couldn't stand you. Ugly hag!? UGLY...HAG!?!?" Kikyo snapped as she stomped her foot and the room shaked. " YOU KNOW NOTHING BOY!!! I KNOW MORE ABOUT HER THEN WHAT YOUR LIFE IS WERTH SO DO NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT BOY!!!" She yelled before turning to Aragon and getting on him. " I am going to save my King and when I come back I will be your new queen."

" Nothing it shall be then." He said as he gave her a light kiss. " I will call the maids to help you out with your dress alright?" Aku got up and walked outside the room where two maids were standing. He told them to help Maura with the wedding dress and they both nodded and went into the room to help her.

( Alright. Listening to the Hobit sound track)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:50 pm
tokyoloverTM

Nual said nothing, clearly knowing this would go nowhere and only made a more serious face with intent eyes. Both he and Tad flinched from the room shaking, but both of them stood their ground as something about all this was making them have some sort of personnal resolve.
"Like hell your going to be queen! Maura-chan will be queen! Her and the king already decided! You struck out! You don't believe me find out the hard way!" Tad crossed his arms. "LIKE HELL YOU DO! I GREW UP WITH HER! I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OPHELIA THE QUEEN OF EMOTIONS! I HOPE SHE KICKS YOUR BUTT! He ran at her and her pider in fury, both his arms going to flames. "I will stop you!"
"NO! TAD STOP!" Nual ran faster then him, taking both the flames to his chest as he stood in front of Kikyo and Aragon. He cringed back a few steps, having his arms raised to guard his face.
"Wwhat are you doing!? She-"
"That's not important!" Nual snapped for the first time in his life, trying to ignore the pains i his arms. "She could be the only hope you got left to bring Yukio back here. Yes her attitude is not the best Tad, but understand this. It's okay to let the adults do the job."

"Okay darling" Maura moved off his lap to let him stand, graciously awaiting the maids.

( nice biggrin )  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:10 pm
eijiberry

" You say he found someone? HA! Yukio would not fall for some random girl...And If he has when he see's me he will change his mind." She said before the red head snapped at her and tried attacking her but then Nual got in the way of the attack. " You idiot! Why did you get in the way!?" Kikyo asked as Echo quickly ran over to Nual in tears. Kikyo stepped off Aragon and walked over to the young man and gently grabbed his arm she opened her mouth and a web went around the arm and she did the same to the other arm. " This will help the burn...DO NOT take it off until tomorrow." She ordered before she went back onto Aragon.

The maids bowed at Maura and started to do her measurements for her wedding dress and then started to make it.

( I love the music in the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings >.<)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:30 pm
tokyoloverTM

"He did so! He found Maura-cha! The swan! The Swan of fate that will save him!" Tad shoved away from Nual as Echo had come running to him. "Unlike you she's kind!" He stopped himself feeling the tears going into his eyes. "I just... I just..." He looked away, before bolting out to the kitchen.
Nual twitched a it by the burns, glancing to Kikyo. "Don't ask. Let's just say I know spiders aren't good with fire. What would you have done if he had hurt your spider?" His anger slowly calming, Nual could feel the burn more, and was a bit surprised to have seen Kikyo actually step up to him. Even help his arms. "Um.. Thanks.." he felt ashamed for his earlier words. "..Forgive me. I don't normally speak to women like that.. I just wasn't myself." He relaxed a little as he tried to comfort Echo. "Heh. Imagine the dragons try licking this off when I go feed them."

Maura stayed still, letting her measurements be taken. "Oh how exciting this will be!" she laughed with a slight joyful glee.

(never heard them yet lol)  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:41 pm
eijiberry

"A swan? The great Ice King fell for a swan who is meant to save him? What a joke." She said before Tad bolted out of the room. She just shook her head a little and looked at Nual. " It he hurt Aragon he would eat him." Kikyo smirked as she got on Aragon. " I only did that because you helped my Aragon, though I was perfectly fine of doing it."
Echo cried more at Nual's comment. " T-T-They will try to eat your arm..." She sniffled.
"Human! I am off now, make sure nothing happens while im gone and Fairy girl stop crying! Girls should never let anyone see their tears unless you are in you daddy's arms." Kikyo said before she looked down at Aragon. " Lets go." Aragon nodded in agreement before scattering off out into the cold with the little spiders following behind her.

Once the dress was made they put the dress on her and started to fix it up on her, asking her how she would like it and if there was anything she wanted more on it. Once it was done they opened the doors to lead her to the main hall where the wedding was going to take place.

(NO!?)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 pm
tokyoloverTM

Nual could only sigh as he didn't like having his race branded as his name. He focused again on Echo. "see you when you return."
"Sweetie it's alright. Im sure Tad didn't mean it. Being provoked will do things." He crefull petted her head, ignoring the lsight jolts he was still getting. "He really meant to leave an injury on someone though..."

Maura watched them work fast, and she gasped in delight at it's finished work. "Well done ladies I praise your hard work!" She twirled a few time in happiness. "My my how lovely you did!" She followed out with them to the main hall, almost jumping with joy.

"So... My sensitive ears are telling me things" Ophelia smirked, as she was pacing back and forth around him. "Well more like this. Sencing the emotions from upstairs i detect joynes. MEaning my rose deinitly worked its' purpose. Hm. Makes me tempted to want to smash that happiness. Virgin girls especially. Her emotions are SUFFOCATING. Something tells me theyre about to get married in a few miutes.. ORrrrrr... they really did break the blossom in her. How do you feel about that big boy? Are you ready to cry!?"

(nope XD)  

eijiberry
Crew

Cute Fairy

13,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:03 pm
eijiberry
[

Echo whipped away her tears and sniffled a little. " B-But still... He shouldn't have done that no m-matter who it was... Y-You should never talk to y-your elders like that... A-And Y-You shouldn't of ran i-in front like y-y-you did."

The two maids stopped at the door and did the last bit of fixing up on Maura before opening the doors for her to where the wedding was being held. There was red roses all over the room and rose petals on the ground leading to Aku who was in a old fashion black tux with red trimming. He waited at the end with an old priest for her as music played threw out the room of song birds.

Yukio clinched his fist and moved foreword, wanting to take Ophelia out but he couldn't. " Damn you wench!" He snapped before he noticed a few spiders entering the cell they were in and he smirked and laughed a little. " Like I said... A storm is coming." He laughed as more and more spiders came in threw cracks of the walls and floors. The ground shook and Aragon burst threw the floor with a bunch of more spiders. " Well, well, well look what I found! The Queen of pain in the a$$!" Kikyo said with a smirk as she jumped off Aragon and twirled her chain around.

( Have you not seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies or The Hobbit!?)

original Rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff