Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:34 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

User Image

The wild dog found herself playing hide-n-go seek with herself. It really wasn't bad. Kelrayiss hid behind a bush for a time. When she couldn't contain it anymore, wiggling enough to shake the bush, she'd pop out and search around. Perhaps this would have been funner with others, but she was alone. The grey wild dog scampered around as she did her 'searching' until she was out of breath. Then went to hide between a bush and very short cliff. It wasn't long before she caught her breath and popped back out.

She bounded around and up to the top of the cliff. Kelrayiss puffed out her chest as she surveyed all before her. It wasn't very high up so after a moment the wild dog took a leap of faith right off the edge.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:00 pm
Athena was sleeping peacefully under a little cliff, well more half under the little cliff. The lion was about half or so sticking out of the cover of the cliff, but completely in the shade it provided. He liked the way that he caught the breeze by staying part way out of the cover. It was always best to sleep in such a way that you stayed cool and comfortable, and the fluffy lion had the technique down to a science. He even was good at keeping in the perfect position while sleeping, by moving without waking if the shade or wind direction changed.

And thus the lion slept soundly, enjoying the breeze and shade. He was not aware of the wild dog that was nearby, nor was he aware of much of anything. If something had gotten too close he would have woken, but nothing did. He liked his little naps he took away from the group, usually right before he went hunting. They were peaceful naps, where others were not poking him or tugging on his ears and tail, or any number of other things that his offspring might do to him.

Unfortunately for Athena, his blissful sleep did not remain so. The lion was dreaming wonderful fluffy dreams, and then suddenly he was not anymore. The lion had a wild dog land on his head and it was a very rude awakening. Thankfully the thing had landed with it's paws on either side of his head and only it's belly on top of it. It would have been quite painful if it had literally pounced on him. The lion blinked up at the belly that was resting on his head. "Hard to sleep when being pounced on."  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:55 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

She had simply trusted that she'd have a soft landing. Kelrayiss hadn't bothered to look what was below her first. The voice under her startled her a bit, but she giggled and sprang off. She got herself turned around and observed the unfortunate lion whom she'd used as an unintentional landing pad.

"You made landing soft." Her tone was full of fun and laughter. "Why you sleep now? Come play with me." Kelrayiss wagged her tail encouragingly at the bigger lion. Here was someone who could play with her. She had no intention of letting this opportunity pass. It never occurred to her that he might not want to play; particularly after she'd landed upon him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 pm
Athena chuckled at the wild dog's reaction to having landed on him. He could tell by the way she spoke and moved that she had not intentionally landed on him. All in all, she rather reminded the lion of his own cubs. They were as hyper and playful as this wild dog. How he kept producing such hyperactive offspring, when he did not mate with hyperactive others and was not that way himself, he would never know. But the fact remained that the wild dog in front of him now, was as much the hyper playful creature as some of the lion's own children.

"I sleep now because I am lazy, and having a moment away from my cubs to be lazy." Athena loved his cubs dearly, but they were notorious for purposefully waking him up when he napped. Then again, he swore Zenobia had taught them all that just so they would not do it to her. He was glad to save the lioness from such a fate, but then he just used his time hunting to catch up on naps too. Take a nap, then hunt... might take longer, but it meant a much happier fluffball of a lion in the end. He was darn crafty at getting what he wanted.

"I am glad you are not hurt and that I made your landing soft." The male lion was quite truthful in that. Athena would not have wanted the wild dog to be hurt, especially not from landing on him. "Play hmm? Someone is quite energetic." He chuckled and got up, stretching and fluffing out his mane with a shake. He gave a huge yawn as he sat on his haunches and watched the canine. It could not hurt to humor her, but it would mean less nap time for the fluffy lion.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:42 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

"Cubs are fun. Puppies are funner. You have cubs. I don't have puppies." Her ears twitched at him then her tongue lolled out of the side of her mouth in a laugh. "Had a nap earlier. It's time to play now." Kelrayiss didn't have young to wake her at all hours, or she might have understood a bit better.

"Yes yes! Play now! Lion can nap later." She lowered her front end at the lion. Her tail waved high in the air as she barked at him. Kelrayiss could barely hold herself still as she waited for him to stretch and get ready fully. To pass the time she spun in a circle, then spun the other way. There was a lion to play with her! She was very happy and excited.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:07 pm
Athena chuckled as he pulled himself up fully onto his paws and stood before the canine. "Young ones are much fun, both cubs and pups, I would think. I love having cubs, and I am sure you will to when you get to that in your life.... I have cubs as energetic as you." He was reminded of Perseus when she was little, and Aphrodite when he was... and even of Eos now. All three of them were so hyper they put a new meaning to energetic in the lion's mind. And with the lack of hyper in himself and also in any of those he'd had cubs with, it made him wonder where they got it from.

Athena wondered what the wild dog would want to do. What games did canines play? He assumed they had to be similar to those that felines played. Most likely they would involve chasing and pouncing, or so he figured. Those were the most common games for cubs to play, of course he doubted the full grown wild dog was going to chew on his ears and tail like his cubs enjoyed doing. That brought a rueful smile to the old lion's muzzle. Ah the joys of cubs.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:24 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

"Oh I will. Enough of that though. Maybe I'd like to meet your cubs when I have puppies." She perked her ears. They sounded like they'd be fun to play with. Kel dropped her forequarters to the ground as her rump waved in the air. She gave a couple barks then spun around. "Let's play tag!" Nothing said she wasn't always the brightest of dogs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:41 pm
"I am sure you will have many fine puppies. Tag, huh?" Athena reached out and touched the canine's nose. "Tag, you are it." And away he went running. The fluffy lion actually could move when he wanted to, which was something few got to see unless they went hunting with him. The feline jumped up on top of a rock and looked behind him to see if the canine was still following. The game was no fun if the other party got lost playing it. He was sure he would pay for this game session later since it had interrupted his nap.

Athena would just have to make up for the missed nap later, maybe snuggled up to his cubs at that. When the feline saw the canine was still behind him he flicked his tail teasingly at her and took off again. If she didn't manage to tag him soon, he would be quite surprised. The big lion was built for only short sprints, but long slower runs. The canine likely would be able to over take him in speed easily now that his advantage of surprise had been used up.

magnadearel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:22 am
Kathryn Dragonna

She blinked and her nose wiggled as his paw touched it. Warm and fuzzy. She liked it. Kelrayiss gave a high bark of delight as the lion took off. He got a few seconds head start before she started to follow him. Her paws sent up puffs of dust as she chased. The recent run-ins with lions lately had been good times instead of bad.

Kel sensed the male starting to slow. Just like her prey did, she would run it until it tired. Though this time she wasn't hunting. As she drew closer she took a couple playful nips at his fluffy tail where she hopefully wouldn't hurt him..

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:02 pm
Athena laughed at the feeling of nips on his tail. IT really was like playing with his cubs! He would never tell the wild dog that, lest he insult her, but he was certainly enjoying this game. He slowed up and let himself be tagged properly, knowing that it would now be his turn to chase. He had a feeling that the chase was going to take much longer for him trying to tag the canine. Oh well, if he did not manage it, it would just mean a very smug wild dog, and what was the harm of that? The fluffy lion took the tag with grace, taking a few moments to catch his breath before he even tried to go after the wild dog. It would not do to keel over before he even started to chase her down.

Athena watched as the wild dog took off and got a nice head start on him. Oh well, he would have to do his best! The big lion tore off after the canine as soon as he could and tried to catch her. This chase was going to prove to be a very long one, and he best get used to the idea that he might lose it. He could not outstride the wild dog like he could his cubs. The fluffy male would just try as hard as he could and when he got too tired, flop over and gasp for breath. It sounded like a wonderful way to play as far as he was concerned.

magnadearel
and fin

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out