Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasia ~ A Disney Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussion on Disney movies and relating subjects. 

Tags: Disney, Animation, Fantasia, Mickey Mouse, Disneyland 

Reply Disney Discussion
Disney Princess Leia

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moon light dreamer11

Benevolent Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:39 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRMFH71fDIE
How do you feel about her? I am excited! I think Disney will do good with the rights to star wars ^^.
Opinions?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:03 pm
moon light dreamer11
How do you feel about her? I am excited! I think Disney will do good with the rights to star wars ^^.
Opinions?

Yes she pretty cool Disney will do good for Star Wars but I don't think Princess Leia will be one of the Disney princess cause all Disney princess are all animated unless Disney make a deal with Star Wars the clone war and tell them to go back from the beginning then to wear we learn about akain past  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

moon light dreamer11

Benevolent Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:09 pm
skeithdreamer
moon light dreamer11
Opinions?

Yes she pretty cool Disney will do good for Star Wars but I don't think Princess Leia will be one of the Disney princess cause all Disney princess are all animated unless Disney make a deal with Star Wars the clone war and tell them to go back from the beginning then to wear we learn about akain past

The girl from enchanted wasn't animated for over half the movie. I suppose since leia is a princess and now Disney owns her she is a Disney princess. But you make a good point she probably won't be very in the spot light like the others unless they animate her as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:12 pm
moon light dreamer11
skeithdreamer
moon light dreamer11
Opinions?

The girl from enchanted wasn't animated for over half the movie. I suppose since leia is a princess and now Disney owns her she is a Disney princess. But you make a good point she probably won't be very in the spot light like the others unless they animate her as well.

Enchanted is Snow White but they wanted to do it in a half animated and half real life and they wanted to maybe have a different concept of where it took place  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

moon light dreamer11

Benevolent Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:15 pm
skeithdreamer
moon light dreamer11
skeithdreamer
moon light dreamer11
Opinions?

Enchanted is Snow White but they wanted to do it in a half animated and half real life and they wanted to maybe have a different concept of where it took place

I thought it was a little of everything. The dragon scene reminded me of sleeping beauty.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:36 pm
I think of Enchanted as a parody of all their movies starring princesses. There is a little bit of every other Disney Princess movie thrown in there. The apple, the shoe, the dragon. (Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty). If you watch the movie, thinking that they are making fun of the princesses and their silly predicaments, you will see that Enchanted is a parody.
Also, she is not considered a Disney Princess. And technically she never was a princess. She was going to marry a prince, but then she fell for that other guy in New York.
There are eleven Disney Princesses (in order- Snow White, Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmin, Belle, Pocahontas, Mulan- even though she's not a princess, Disney considers her as one-, Tiana, Rapunzel, Merida).
They are all animated, yet, Rapunzel and Merida are Pixar and are fully computer-animated, which is very different than the other princesses.
They still show them together as animated princesses and they look beautiful lined up side-by-side. If Disney recognizes Leia as one of their signature Disney Princesses, they will find a way of blending her in with the others so she doesn't look out-of-place. smile  

127devany127

Disney Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff