Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:09 am
Hikari Aijuntani

User Image
I'll turn him into a flea, a harmless, little flea, and then I'll put that flea in a box, and then I'll put that box inside of another box, and then I'll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives..

I think that might be the better idea.

User Image
...I'll smash it with a hammer! It's brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say!

Okay! I think we can work on that. smile

True Manticore

I loved it, it was well written, neatly organized and covered interesting topics, and was over before I knew it. 4laugh

If we were able to put more content in, would you say that's a good idea, or do you feel like it would be too long?
If we were to add more content, how much more (page wise) would you like to see?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 am
Keep the feedback coming! smile  

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100

Nashdell

Durem Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:44 am
my feedback:
about the front cover. Its just an insight of mine. Is it possible to make the gaiaonline magazine's font logo to be different from the rest. My reason is that when I look at it, I see no instant distinction which is the catchy part that readers must see (aside from it's sized font)

as for the mini news on front page, you can add a bit more text of those news by adding a caption/summary of its contents. the new's priority level can be distinguishable by it's font size

Anime magazine -jap warning: its a big image
Newtype Magazine
Newtype Magazine with more text

I like all the articles and the layouts in this issue biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:00 pm
Nymph of Spring
True Manticore

I loved it, it was well written, neatly organized and covered interesting topics, and was over before I knew it. 4laugh

If we were able to put more content in, would you say that's a good idea, or do you feel like it would be too long?
If we were to add more content, how much more (page wise) would you like to see?

Ohnoes you got me wrong whee I wasn't criticizing the length implying it was short or anything, I was pointing out how it was so fun to read that one goes through all the articles down to the last page without even noticing or getting bored along the way. It was a compliment! ^^  

True Manticore

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:07 am
True Manticore
Nymph of Spring
True Manticore

Ohnoes you got me wrong whee I wasn't criticizing the length implying it was short or anything, I was pointing out how it was so fun to read that one goes through all the articles down to the last page without even noticing or getting bored along the way. It was a compliment! ^^

No no, I realize that. I was just asking the question. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:48 pm
Nymph of Spring
True Manticore
Nymph of Spring
True Manticore

I see =D
Well for me I wouldn't feel it would make it too long if you added content because I really enjoy how everything has been done and written, but if you decide not to add more content the current page length is also adequate. I don't feel it is lacking in anything if you decide to keep the page/article number as it is.  

True Manticore

Sage Prophet

13,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:24 am
True Manticore
Nymph of Spring
True Manticore
Nymph of Spring
True Manticore

I see =D
Well for me I wouldn't feel it would make it too long if you added content because I really enjoy how everything has been done and written, but if you decide not to add more content the current page length is also adequate. I don't feel it is lacking in anything if you decide to keep the page/article number as it is.

Great! Thanks so much for your feedback.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:58 pm
FINALLY I'M CAUGHT UP! WHOOO!

*erhem* I really enjoyed this issue. It put me in the mood for autumn. 3nodding

Edit: Sorry I just realized the latest post was made in January...  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas