Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bloody Moon & The Ancient race

Back to Guilds

A vampire taken over a city and the Vatican taking charge by teaming up with an Ancient race will the city fall or will it be freed? 

Tags: Vampires, Vampire Hunters, Crusniks, Humans, Servants 

Reply ~Nightmare City~
Fallen's Secret Base Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:42 pm
This building is seemingly normal and appears to be just another house. As one enters, you walk into a basic entry way. There is a staircase just in front of you that leads to the bedrooms. To the right is the living room and just beside it is the kitchen. To the left is the bathroom and conference room. Just beside the conference room is Fallen's office.

Only those that have allied themselves with Fallen Incomplete are allowed to enter. This house has been coated with a thin layer of Fallen's blackened cloud. Even a single touch made by an outsider will kill them. NO exceptions.

Fallen is the only person with the ability to destroy this house. Any and all abilities will not work when attempting the destruction of this place. The cloud protecting it will either absorb the attack or bounce it back at you. This also applies to weapons and human-made devises.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:31 pm
Delirous pauses just before the front door, drawing in a deep breath before entering. He's surprised when he finds himself able to enter the home and not die though he'd expect nothing less from Fallen's security. The moment he's inside, Delirous drops Denton on the floor before continuing to Fallen's office. He takes a seat in Fallen's chair, leaning back and letting out a small sigh.

Pandora snickers as she walks into the house and sees Denton laying on the floor. She nudges him with her foot slightly before continuing on into the living room and taking a seat on the couch.

Bellatrix crouches beside Denton, poking him with the tip of her sword. "Sleeping on the floor will make you catch a cold, master Denton. You really should get up."  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:47 pm
Denton woke up, he rubbed his eyes and stood and nodded at Belletrix, "Run on ahead with the others, I need some time to think." he looked around, guessing they had indeed moved to Fallen's house. He sighed, he walked ahead and took a turn towards a set of stairs, he looked sound the house. Thinking what his next move should be, if this choice was his best. As he thought he saw the walls around him begin to blacken. He quickly pushed the thoughts aside as they returned to normal. "I suppose even thoughts attract attention." he chuckled to himself. He looked trough the house, how big it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:09 pm
"With even the slightest hint of disloyalty detected within you, this house will kill you. I'm the only exception to this rule because I'm loyal to no one." Delirous explains, hiving followed Denton upstairs. Fallen's ashen clouds have always recognized him. There's only ever been one occasion where it didn't and as a result Delirous was forced to survive without an arm until Lord Fallen was able to heal him. "My point is is that if you are to reconsider your loyalty to Lord Fallen, do so when you aren't here. Otherwise you'll be murdered on sight and from what I gather from your position in life, that would be rather inconvenient."  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:35 pm
Denton turned to face him, "I don't care what happens to me, if I did why would I be in a house waiting for the chance to kill me." he spat. Denton would accept death. He didn't care anymore, he felt his heart blackening. He walked past Delarios and back down the stairs, he walked into a bathroom and closed the door. He took his jacket off and started the shower, he looked at his chest in the mirro and sighed, black lines ran through his body like a cancer. "Damn" he spoke prodding at his odd wound, it hurt to touch. He sat down and took of his bag, he reach in and pulled out a knife and a bag of medical tools, he cut over his wounds, blood pooring out as he bit his lip to stop from yelling in pain, as the wounds got deep enou with a pair of tweezers he pulled out the black strains, they were vine like to the touch. As he pulled them out he tossed it into the trash. He sat back in relief as he finished, although his chest was left butchered. He finished undressing and stepped into the hot water. Allowing all the grime and blood to wash from his body.
User Image
Calderon strutted into the house, looking around at all rooms. "Lord Fallen, re you here?" he yelled looking about. He walked into the living room, seeing a girl and a barely showing pregnant woman. He bows slightly to them and sits down.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:52 pm
Delirous strides into the living room after coming down the stairs and leans against the wall; his arms crossed over his chest. "Lord Fallen is out at the moment. I've been placed in charge. What is it you need, Calderon? I thought you were in charge of one of Fallen's cities." He says, letting out a short breath. "If there is something you need to report I can locate the proper paperwork for you to fill out. Otherwise you should be returning to the city you're overlooking. Leaving it unattended for too long isn't wise."

Pandora stands, having smelt the faint scent of Denton's blood in the air. Within seconds she finds herself in front of the bathroom door. Too lazy to knock, Pandora enters, taking a seat on the sink's counter. "You ohkay? There's a sizable puddle of your blood on the ground and its scent is rather thick in here. Quite the worrisome situation to walk in on."  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:04 pm
Calderon shook his head. "The people rioted behind a group of hunters, I was forced to have my forces slaughter the populace. Was a shame but we all fed well, I've left the city under My captains command. It will be fine with only loyal vampires remaining." he sighed. "How have you been Delarious? Last i heard you were caught in a tight spot of hostility with a battalion of his lordships men?" he crossed his arms, smelling a feint bit of Vampiric blood in the air.

Denton sighed as the door entere, hearing pandora's voice annoyed him more then a but. "Then perhaps you should have left me to my own affairs." he said dabbing his chest with his hand. Wincing with pain. "Do you mind me asking why you felt the need to barge in like this anyway? We both know my well being isn't at the top of your priority list." he spoke with sarcasm  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:19 pm
"They were easily defeated though his lordship was a bit angry and believed I betrayed him. That hasn't stopped him from hiring me from time to time however." Delirous replies nonchalantly, paying no mind to Pandora leaving the room. "Besides if he wanted to get rid of me so badly at that time, he should've sent stronger men. I took all of them down using little more than my fists."

She shrugs, her legs swinging gently because they don't touch the ground. "I smelt your blood and felt a bit concerned as to why you were suddenly bleeding. Though your well being may not be at the top of my priority list, it's still on there. And if you're hurt or wounded or in any kind of pain, I'd like to know about it." Pandora retorts with a small sigh. "Anyway there's no need for you to be so hostile and sarcastic towards me. Is it so wrong of me to want to know what's wrong with you when I can smell your blood?"  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:35 pm
Calderon nodded and smiled. "To be expected, you are a very worthy ally and enemy." he winked "Tis a shame we have never has the chance to cross blades on the battle field, but maybe one day." he chuckled as he leaned back in his chair. "But it is indeed good to see a young man like yourself alive and well." he chuckled he layer he took out his sword and pulled out a clothe, he began wiping down the blade, it wasn't that dirty but Calderon wanted it to sparkle.

Denton pulled open the shower curten and pointed at the trash can where the blackness he had pried out sat. "I have cancer." he spoke sadly. He fell back and sat in the shower, emotionless. He knew what time he had left was numbered. He ran his hand through his wet hair and sighed heavily. He looked at the cabinet below Pandora as he seemed to space out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:48 pm
Delirous rolls his eyes. "Such a thing isn't much of a loss in my eyes. And besides. If we were to fight, Lord Fallen would be angry. He can't very well have fights breaking out among his ranks." He says, sauntering over to the couch plopping down on it. "Anyway. Did you know that Lord Fallen has a child? Apparently he's roughly half my own age. Have you ever met him?"

Pandora hops off of the countertop, taking a seat just beside the shower. "Do you know how long you have or if there's a cure?" She asks him, remaining completely calm and void of any outward emotion.  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:04 pm
Calderon shrugged. "I've seen him, he is a spitting image of his Lord Fallen, he brought him once to examine the city, but I never got a chance to greet him personally." he explained, he truly didn't know his age till now. "He looks much older then he really is as well." he chuckled, he looked back down the hall, sensing sorrow. He curled his brows in curiosity. "Anyways, what has been done in the capture of the city of Nightmares may I ask?" he spoke turning to face back at Delarious.

Denton put his face in his hands, blood still coming from his chest. "I have between 6 months and 4 years to live unless I survive the treatment, but the treatment only has a 47% survival rate." he explained looking back up at pandora. "I was hoping to see our child before attending the program." he explained, covering his wound with his hand. It hurt terribly. "it's a disease only pure blood vampires contract, that's why there is no easy cure, it's still being researched and what-not." he sighed, he closed his eyes, he didn't know what to do with himself anymore  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 am
Delirous nods. "As far as I know, Fallen as destroyed the police station, the night club, and the vampire hide out. Right now he's out trying to get more followers then he'll be back here." He says, shrugging slightly. "Lord Fallen merely told me to bring Denton, Pandora, and Bellatrix here and waist for him."

Pandora sighs, a small ball of darkness forming in her palm. She then draws it over to Denton's chest, pressing it on his wound. The darkness acts as sutures, stitching his bloodied chest. "Sorry if this hurts." Pandora murmurs, as the stitching completes. "And I think if you do the treatment, you'll survive. If you die, I'll personally find someone who has reanimation abilities and bring you back." She takes one of his hands in hers, a gentle smile upon her lips. "You'll be ohkay. Just gotta keep your head up and be positive."  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Arisen prism

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:13 am
Calderon nods as he takes in the list. "That explains all the ash in the air." he laughed a bit. "I wonder when we can expect his return, I need something to do, why don't you get me that paper work please so I may be entertained." he asked politely point towards some cabinets he figured the papers were in

Denton nodded, the area in his chest was too tender for him to really feel anything at this point, he slowly stood up and turned off the water, He steppe out and dried off with a towel. "I'll stay positive as long as the outlook seems positive." he said with a sigh, he put his clothes on again along with his weapons belt, he looked back at pandora and smiled slightly"Thank you" he mumbled slightly as he opened the door and walked back into the hall  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:25 am
Delirous stands, striding into Fallen's office. He rummages around in a few filing cabinets before returning with a stack of paperwork. "This is for a destruction report. This is to report the overall state of the city. This is to report the state of any civilians that may be left or killed. This is to report the deaths of any soldiers. And this is to update your personal records." Delirous explains, handing Calderon each stack of papers individually.

Following him out, Pandora leads him back to the living room, reclaiming her place on the couch. Her eyes fall upon the stacks of papers and she laughs. "That's an awful lot of paperwork."  

TheVoicesInsideYourHead

Greedy Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
~Nightmare City~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers