Passing by [Ime'Kotek, Lilo x Zhivko]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image Ime had just recently started her time as a guard in the upper middle class. Moving off from her post she moved towards the denning systems. She had kept her bunk with her brothers and sister. Ime and her four siblings had just recently lost their father to his sharp tongue and need to speak up about ordeals unrelated to him. Or even related to him.
But Ime wasn't much like that. Besides being able to speak her mind, she was good at that. However she didn't have the guts to do it like her father did.

She had spotted two lions of complementary colours coming towards her. She blinked a little, they were probably coming from their hunts or going to them. However she didn't know their names. Word was that they were once rogues. She had something in common with them then. Even though her grandfather and great grandfather gave a good chunk of their families to the moon pride. She was raised during the beginnings of cub-hood by her mother Ieiunium.

Kindly though she smiled to the two, giving no knowledge to their 'tainted' family lines. She herself had a father who had a sharp tongue, everyone in the pride probably knew that. The bands of her grandfather on her forelimbs definitely shared what family she was from though.
Stopping in place she let them walk towards her more and she hummed a good greeting to them. "Nice day out hm?" She chirped and grinned.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image Their most recent hunting trip had been a success. With the other hunters and huntresses of their class, they'd brought down enough food to feed the pride comfortably for at least two days. Zhivko himself had eaten a bit of his fill, still licking the blood from his maw. It blended well against his mottled pink, white, and red coat. He flicked his ears, soon spotting the gray and white lioness. "Oh! Hello! Yes, yes it is!" He couldn't remember if she was in their class or not - He'd seen her hunt, but that could easily mean any class besides the same as theirs. For all Zhivko knew, she could easily be in middle, upper-middle, or even high class.

User Image Beside Zhivko walked his mate, Lilo. She adored this place, where the Moon God made his home. She'd adjusted, as she figured it, quite well into the pride. While the Pridelands had no system of belief in any gods, more following the Circle of Life than anything, she'd come in having already learned some from Zhivko talking about the Goddess of Blood, the deity of his old pride. She hadn't minded finding themselves in the lower-middle class, as back home she'd already been a huntress with no real desires to be anything more. She was content with her role in not just the Pridelands, but now the Mwezi.

She found an easier time remembering faces, ranks, and especially classes than her mate, though. "Hello, Guard Ima! Zhivko's right, it IS a nice day! If you're hungry, our party brought down more than enough for everyone to eat well for two or more days!" She couldn't name exactly what lions made what killing bites, it had been all a frenzy.

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:45 pm
Ime's eyes went between the two and she smiled. It was nice to hear such happy voices, her den was a bunch of depressed and sad lions it was a change.

She heard her name from the female and she lowered her ears a little. Trying to now finally recall their names. But in all honesty, she didn't know them as before stated. "Hello Hunters.. I am sorry I haven't been very good at names.." She looked between the two. She knew they were lower-middle classes. But she didn't tend to say their classes.
She grinned to Lilo though and hummed lightly. "I am sure it was a good kill, congratulations. I'll go down later on." She wasn't super hungry. She had some of the last kill Avahk, her brother, had brought back.

"You can just call me Ime by the way." She knew that at least Lilo knew her upper-middle class status but it wasn't needed really. In her mind they were all once rogues and ranks or class meant nothing then. "Are you both fitting in well?" She'd blink wondering if that'd be a good thing to say. She didn't have her father there to give her a look or anything. Or her brother or lady-sisters.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:33 am
The blue lioness giggled just a bit. "Oh, it's okay, Zhivko doesn't remember names too well, either! He's doing well to remember the lions in our own class!" Mirth reflected in her red eyes that popped out so much against her otherwise blue-hued body. She giggled as the pink-bald male elbowed her. "Oh, Zhivko, you know it's true!" She turned her smile first to Zhivko as she spoke, then back to Ime. "I think we're fitting in quite well! I used to be a huntress, back in the Pridelands, so I haven't really had to do much different. It's been wonderful like that!"

He couldn't help but smile at his mate's enthusiasm about... Well, everything. He then looked over at Ime, ears flicking. She was in a higher class than they were... But he wasn't sure how to react to that, really, since she was so... Amicable about it. "Contrary to what my mate says... I DO remember a few lions from OUTSIDE our class." He held his head up, closing his eyes in a mock-sniff. "I remember the queen's name, after all!" He paused, trying to remember it. "Khathelela!" He felt proud of himself for remembering that much. Now for the rest... Or any of the rest...

Vistada

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm
She grinned at how bouncy the female was. "Well.. When you have a family as large as mine.. You tend to get rusty with others who aren't relatives I suppose." Ime would chuckle at Lilo's attention.
Listening to Zhivko announce their Queen's name she hummed in retort, "How great of you to recall that." She tilted her head a bit. "Ah yes. Zhivko. And you must be his mate Lilo." Her heart fluttered at the couple.

"Pridelands. I vaguely have recollection of my mother telling me about them. I was bound to come here some point in time. As my mother is a much more.. Free spirited lioness. She wanted us to find a life in a pride.."
She'd relay a bit of her own story in respect to Lilo's expressions.

Andranis

[IC] Mwezi'Johari Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff