Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fable: The Old Kingdom of Albion ( Open & Accepting )

Back to Guilds

Role play guild based on the fable series Set in the old kingdom before the time of fable one. Accepting all players! 

Tags: fable, role play, albion, kingdom, fantasy 

Reply Fable: The Old Kingdom of Albion ( tabletop style rpg )
OOC Forum Chat. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Peroxide
Captain

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:15 am
Hello, welcome to the chat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:30 am
Hello everyone.

I've been inactive over the holiday weeks. Family stuff and I've been on "Fable Journey" a lot. I found out that Theresa explains the affliction over William Black's soul. Thank you for that Korinzu. Anyway some of you may have already seen some small edits and work done. We're not too far from launching the RP and there's a list of construction we'll need. Volunteers will be rewarded with small character advantages whether it be gold, exp, items, ect.

Prince.

Prince Peroxide
Captain

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • First step to fame 200

Prince Peroxide
Captain

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:46 pm
Right you are. This is where we can just speak freely. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:34 pm
Yes it will... very soon...  

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

God of Hollowness

Mythical Bachelor

15,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:19 pm
I don't pay attention to the time zones, but I usually stay up until four in the morning and sleep for like ten to eleven hours. Trying to fix that problem.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:27 pm
I'm in EST timezone, but on night shift. So may as well be Africa's time zone lol.  

Prince Peroxide
Captain

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • First step to fame 200

Prince Peroxide
Captain

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:33 am
I'm working on the back story, and posted an update last night. I also could use some help.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:10 am
yo, sorry for the absence, inform us of the scheme my czar!!!  

korinzu
Crew

Canny Trickster

Prince Peroxide
Captain

Familiar Explorer

3,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 am
First of all, no worries Korinzu. Now - the scheme. Right now I'm basically retelling the story of William Black/Archon. How he came to be and the tale of him freeing Albion of the demons. I found this part very difficult because I had to do a lot of digging just to make sure there wasn't any holes or plot errors. Like maybe Will's parents didn't grow old and die peacefully. There's a chance they could have gotten killed by demons. Another one would be his very location of existence as he grew up. While making this guild we really need to dive into all we know about the old kingdom from our gaming experiences. So, if you have to go inactive to play the series or read the wiki or published book that is out by all means. Anyway I'm going to pay staff members gaia gold out of the guild fund for doing construction projects that are essential still. Or if you'd rather have a character bonus. However the focus right now is into story line. Can you guys make sure I'm doing everything right for that? Yell at if if your interests are not being for-filled. If you have an idea for a better plot let us know. If you're interested in something completely unrelated take a look at the checklist. The next project after story is profiling NPC's. We'll easily find little stories about them that we can use but we need to fill in the gaps. Create personalities for them and bring it all to life. I'd rather just not have myself do that too because all the NPC's would have one players view of persona so hopefully we can do that together in a sub-forum. If you guys are just real eager to just RP. I can put in a pre-construction atmosphere like a tavern.  
Fable: The Old Kingdom of Albion ( tabletop style rpg )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games