Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Antiguo Region (A Pokemon RP) (Open & Accepting Members)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Pokemon, Friends, Love, Adventure 

Reply ~ The Muiut Region~
2. Hono Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image
Kurt

“You cannot rewrite the past, but you can write the future.”

User Image

Kurt hurried down the path to Hono Town when suddenly he stubbed his toe on something and tumbled to the ground. "Ow!" Kurt said as he held his foot. He could hardly see since it was night time now. Kurt got up closer to whatever the item was that caused him to fall down. What is that? He thought to himself as he pulled it out from the mud. It was a cubicle see-through case with a little disc inside. "Up-Grade." Kurt said as he read the words written on it. All this rain must've uncovered it. He thought as he cleaned it up a little and put it in his bag. This could probably catch a good price at the Pokemart. Kurt thought as he started running towards Hono Town once more.

Once he reached Hono Town the rain had calmed down to a nice slight drizzle. He saw both the Pokemon Center and the Pokemart and decided to stop at the Pokemart to see how much they would give him for the Up-Grade he had just found. Kurt walked into the Pokemart which was filled with tons of items and trinkets any Pokemon Trainer would love to have. He browsed a bit before going over to speak to one of the clerks who worked there. "Hello there. How may I help you?" The man said with a friendly smile. "I would like to know how much you would give me for this." Kurt said as he pulled out the Up-Grade from his bag and handed it to the man. "Oh, this is a very interesting item." The man said as he looked it over. "I can offer you User Image1050. Is that a good price for you?" The man said as he put the item down on the counter. "That sounds good to me." Kurt said in a happy tone while smiling. "Great!" The man said as he opened his cash register and handed Kurt the User Image1050. "Anything else I can help you with?" The man asked in a friendly tone. "Nope, that'll be it." Kurt said as he put the money in his pocket. "Alright, well you have a great day." The man said with a smile. "You too!" Kurt said as he walked out of the Pokemart.

Note
Kurt just sold his Up-Grade which he found on the way for 1050 Poke which is what it sells for in the games. If this is not how I am supposed to sell items please correct me.

After selling the Up-Grade Kurt then walked over to the Pokemon Center. Once he got inside he saw a crowd off to one side and Luna standing by the counter. Kurt walked up to the counter and said to Luna, "Hey Luna, how's it going? I was gonna go to the lake but I decided to heal my Pokemon first."

amrcndt324

User Image

Current Team:

User Image
Grim ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Yeti ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Mushu ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Kappa ♂ Lvl 5

Money:

User Image1550

Inventory:

3 x User Image

5 x User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image
User Image
“It's like my father once said, the most important thing in life is-- Ooh look! A Pidgey!”

Luna didn't notice Kurt walk in until she heard his familiar voice. "Kurt!" She shouted and gave him a big hug. "Guess we had the same idea." She said with a big smile as she let him go. "Have any luck finding and catching pokemon?" She asked cheerily. She wasn't planning on showing her pokemon just yet, except Pyx had other plans. Suddenly he came out from his pokeball. "Char?" He questioned as he looked up at Kurt inquisitively. "Pyx! I didn't call you out!" Luna said as she tried to return him to his pokeball. Pyx found this to be a fun game as he dodged the return, climbing on Kurt. Luna gave up after a few tries. "Sorry about him, I just got him a few battles ago." Luna said to Kurt as she bowed apologetically. Pyx jumped onto Luna's back as she bowed and remained there. "Pyx, you can't stay there." Luna said in a disciplined voice. She slowly went to an upright position, giving Pyx no other choice as he climed up and sat on her shoulders, wrapping his arms around her forehead. "Oh! Before I forget, do you know what this is?" Luna asked, pulling out the razor claw she tripped over. She held it out for him if he wanted to look at it closely.

Zektur

Current Team:
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image
xxxxCarina Lv. 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Pyx Lv. 6

Money:
User Image 500

Inventory:
User Image x 4
User Image x 5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x 1

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image
Kurt

User Image

Kurt handed the Nurse his four Pokeballs which contained his team and bowed as a thank you once she had taken them. "I have actually caught 3 more Pokemon." He replied after being hugged by her. Luna's Chimchar then popped out of his Pokeball and climbed on Kurt. "Hahaha. That tickles." Kurt said as Pyx climbed around on him. Once Pyx was seated on Luna's shoulders Kurt said to her, "Looks like you will have to do some training with that one." Kurt bent over and looked at the Razor Claw but couldn't tell what it was. "I have no idea what that is. Sorry." He said as he scratched his head. Kurt then noticed that his Pokemon were fully healed and said in a friendly tone, "Thank you." He then bowed and took his Pokeballs. "Come on out and meet my friend!" Kurt said as he tossed the balls up in the air and his Pokemon popped out. "Bone!" Grim cried as he went over to Luna and hugged her. "Snow?" Yeti said as he tilted his head and looked at Luna and Pyx curiously. "Psy..." Kappa said softly as he hid behind Kurt and looked at Luna and her Pyx. "Char!" Mushu cried as came out of his Pokeball and folded his arms pretending not to notice anyone.

User Image

Current Team:

User Image
Grim ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Yeti ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Mushu ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Kappa ♂ Lvl 5

Money:

User Image1550

Inventory:

3 x User Image

5 x User Image

amrcndt324

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:12 pm
redluck
Serenity Noine

Olivier Raymond
You can depend on me.

User Image
Theme: Dark Hero Chapter 1: The Gathering Goal: Find Ditdot

Olivier desperately searched for his Ditto who disappeared early this morning. While he had sent Dion and Carbon out together to cover more ground, Olivier and Melohymn made another team to find their lost friend. Though was asking around if anyone had seen a Ditto, most either ignored him and didn't know what Ditto looked like. He had been searching for hours so far and despite growing more and more weary Olivier refused to give up on such an important friend. Though that silly Ditdot probably didn't realize he was lost yet and was having to time of its life. Growing upset Olivier didn't noticed Melohymn call out when he was about to run into someone. "Oh sorry about that madam, I certainly hope your ok." he said offering a hand with a still worried look. It was a young teenager, probably around the age of 15. She had straight hair and a pink dress, a color that reminded him of the reason he in Muiut and the person he had failed.

Current Team:
Ditdot User Image M
Dion User Image M
Seperior User Image M
Carbon User Image F
Melohymn User Image F

Money:
1,000p

Inventory:
Pokeballsx5
Pokedex
Pokegear

User Image  

XTvirus

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Noine

“If it’s important never give up on it”

Serenity continued to search for the pokemon center when she was pushed down by someone else not paying any attention. "Are you ok" she heard the man say as she began to get up "yeah I'm fine I was just searching for the pokemon center do you know where the one in this town is" she began to clean the mud from her dress I really need to clean this when I find that Pokemon center Sere began to properly examine the man who had pushed her and found that he was rather attractive "s-so are you alright I-I mean is there anything wrong, like you don't seem like you would be pushing people down anything wrong" Sere began to hear Almia returning from his fly around the town the grey skyline stopped her from seeing the entirety of her pokemon but she knew he would be with them shortly.

Current Team:
Almia Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magi Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mali Lv 14 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keicko Lv 15 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Money:
500Pke

Inventory:

4x potion

XTvirus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image
“It's like my father once said, the most important thing in life is-- Ooh look! A Pidgey!”

"You caught 3?! I'm so jealous! I ran into fire pokemon left and right!" Luna said, crossing her arms. She relaxed and smiled when Grim hugged her leg, she patted hi on the head and decided to let Carina join the party. Pyx had climbed down from Luna's shoulders to investigate Kurt's pokemon. "Grooow!" Carina ran over and nuzzled Grim affectionately, then enthusiastically jumped around, sniffing the other pokemon and having a grand time. "That's alright, I'll probably find out at a Pokemart or something." Luna said as she returned the razor claw to her fanny pack. Pyx gave Mushu a push, as if to let him know there were others around. He then walked over to Grim and circled him, looking at his skull and bone club. When Grim wasn't looking, he took it and climbed on top of the counter to keep it from Grim. "Pyx! Give that back, it isn't yours!" Luna said, she then sighed and chuckled. "Your pokemon are so cute! I hope I can find some cute pokemon like that!" She said with a smile as she looked at each of them and felt overjoyed by their cuteness.

Zektur

Current Team:

Money:
User Image 500

Inventory:
User Image x 4
User Image x 5

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:03 am
User Image
Kurt

User Image

Kurt was a little happy that she was jealous but also sad that she hadn't seen any other Pokemon. "Charrr." Mushu growled at Pyx after he shoved him. "Calm down Mushu." Kurt said as he bent over and picked Mushu up. Grim was pleased to see Carina again and nuzzled up against her. Once Carina came up to sniff Yeti he sniffed her back and began to follow her around. Kappa say Carina coming towards him with Yeti still following behind her and got scared. Kappa then started to walk around Kurt the opposite way of her. Grim fell over after Pyx stole his bone and his eyes began to tear up. "Cueeee!" Grim cried. Kurt took back the bone from Pyx when he wasn't looking and returned it to Grim. "That wasn't very nice." He said to Pyx, scolding him. Grim was now happy and looked at Pyx and stuck out his tongue at him keeping his bone very close to him in a protective manner. "We can go to the Pokemart and see if they know what it is." Kurt said in reply. "The people there are really nice. I just sold something there before coming here." He said with a smile.

User Image

Current Team:

User Image
Grim ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Yeti ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Mushu ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Kappa ♂ Lvl 5

Money:

User Image50

Inventory:

13 x User Image Pokeball

1 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier Ball

1 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Heal Ball

10 x User Image Potion

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fresh Water

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Parlyz Heal

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Antidote

amrcndt324

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:11 am
redluck
Serenity Noine

Olivier Raymond
You can depend on me.

User Image

"Ah I've lost a dear friend of mine, it's a little Ditto, the silly pokemon got excited to be in a new town and ran off. But more importantly I'll take you to the pokecenter and get you cleaned up." he said noticing her dirty clothes and feeling a bit guilty. "Scree!" Melohymn called trying to remind Olivier of their task. "Not right now Melohymn, go find Carbon and Dion and let's all meet up at the pokecenter." he said. With impressive speed the Crobat flew off into the sky to gather its friends. "Now let's get you to that pokecenter m'lady, oh, by the way you have possible seen the pokemon I mentioned? Ditto's are little purple pokemon made completely of slime or jelly or something." Olivier asked as he guided the young girl to the town's pokecenter.

Current Team:
Ditdot User Image M
Dion User Image M
Seperior User Image M
Carbon User Image F
Melohymn User Image F

Money:
1,000p

Inventory:
Pokeballsx5
Pokedex
Pokegear

User Image  

XTvirus

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:21 am
Serenity Noine

"Hmm... I actually haven't seen any ditto around here I was born in Johto where ditto is a natural pokemon but isnt their ability to transform their shape and ability into other pokemon?" Sere began to point out as the man lead her to the pokemon center "Oh anyway my name is Serenity it's nice to meet you well actually not nice how we met but still you're really nice". As he sent off his Crobat, Almia had finally returned from his flight and took roost on her head "Oh and this is my companion Almia" she said pointing at the blue bird resting on her head. As she finished saying this she noticed a second dot in the sky approaching them.

Current Team:
Almia Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magi Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Money:
500Pke

Inventory:

4x potion

XTvirus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:23 am
User Image
User Image

Carina didn't mind Yeti following her, she enjoyed it really. She followed Kappa around until Grim started crying. She ran over to him and nuzzled him, barking angrily at Pyx. Carina calmed down when Kurt gave Grim his bone club back and smiled when Grim stuck his tongue out at Pyx. She them snuggled against Grim. Luna smiled at the pair of pokemon. "Going to the Pokemart sounds like a fun idea. I'm sure someone will want to stay in his pokeball if we do." She said, looking over at Pyx.

Zektur

Current Team:

Money:
User Image 500

Inventory:
User Image x 4
User Image x 5

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 am
User Image
Kurt

User Image

"I should probably put them back in their Pokeballs too." Kurt said as he grabbed the four Pokeballs, two in each hand. "Return." Kurt said as all of them returned into their respective balls. "Alright let me show you where the Pokemart is." He said as he started to lead Luna out of the Pokemon Center.

"This is the place." Kurt said as they approached the Pokemart. "Luckily they are still opened." He said as he held the door open for her to go in.

User Image

Current Team:

User Image
Grim ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Yeti ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Mushu ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Kappa ♂ Lvl 5

Money:

User Image50

Inventory:

13 x User Image Pokeball

1 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Premier Ball

10 x User Image Potion

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Fresh Water

2 x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Parlyz Heal

amrcndt324

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:33 am
redluck
Serenity Noine

Olivier Raymond
You can depend on me.

User Image

"Yes actually they are a difficult pokemon to find due to that transform ability, but if used cleverly they can be a key element to battle and entertaining friends." he said. The appearance of the Swablu surprised Olivier. "My.., what a excellent Swablu, I haven't seen one since I left my home region. By the way my name is Olivier, it is a pleasure to meet you and Almia." he said failing what was quickly approaching them. "Well here's the pokecenter, I feel at fault to for the damages to your clothing so I'd like to pay to have them cleaned." he kindly offered.

Current Team:
Ditdot User Image M
Dion User Image M
Seperior User Image M
Carbon User Image F
Melohymn User Image F

Money:
1,000p

Inventory:
Pokeballsx5
Pokedex
Pokegear

User Image  

XTvirus

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:40 am
User Image
User Image

Luna returned Carina to her pokeball, Pyx at first didn't want to go in his, but went in when he realized they were going out into the rain. Luna stuck close to Kurt on the way so she wouldn't lose him. At the Pokemart, she smiled when he held the door for her. "Why thank you, kind sir." She said as she curtseyed jokingly. She went inside and spoke to the man at the register. "Sir, could you please tell me what this item is?" She asked kindly as she placed the razor claw on the counter. "Certainly! That's a razor claw, if a pokemon holds it, it increases their chance for getting a critical hit." He informed her. "Awesome~! Thanks sir!" Luna said with a big smile. "Anything else I can help you with?" He asked. "Uhm...I don't think so. Thank you though." She said, smiling. She returned the razor claw to her fanny pack and went to find Kurt, wherever he was, in the store.

Current Team:

Money:
User Image 500

Inventory:
User Image x 4
User Image x 5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:47 am
User Image
Kurt

User Image

"You're welcome Princess." He said sarcastically and bowed. Once inside Kurt looked around at some of the items in the store while Luna found out about her item. Kurt turned around to see her looking around for him and approached her. "You find out what it is?" Kurt asked her as he got closer to her.

User Image

Current Team:

User Image
Grim ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Yeti ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Mushu ♂ Lvl 5

User Image
Kappa ♂ Lvl 5

Money:

User Image50

Inventory:

13 x User Image Pokeball

10 x User Image Potion

amrcndt324

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:54 am
Serenity Noine

As they arrived the Pokemon center Almia decided it was a good time to fly off again "Of course now that we're here he decides to fly off again..." Serenity began to complain to herself about Almia but noticed Oliver looking her way "Oh I'm sorry thank you for bringing me here I would have been lost otherwise." she began saying with a light giggle "Oh anyway you mentioned that you hadn't seen Swablu since you left your home region, Where were you born if you don't mind me asking" when Oliver asked to pay to clean her dress she blushed in embarrassment "Well I actually had fallen earlier today and messed up my dress so it was no real issue but its really nice for you to ask thank you" taking a few moments she saw Almia return again I hope he doesn't do this more often she noticed a second shape that looked a lot like Almia but had a weird face where Almia's beak had been was a large smile "Wow a second Swablu... wait that doesn't look right do you think that could be..." Sere didn't finish her statement and decided to let Oliver decide whether her guess was right

Current Team:

Money:
500Pke

Inventory:

4x potion

XTvirus

~ The Muiut Region~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items