Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Antiguo Region (A Pokemon RP) (Open & Accepting Members)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Pokemon, Friends, Love, Adventure 

Reply ~ The Muiut Region~
2. Hono Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:44 pm
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸
User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
“The sweetest berries bloom
from gorgeous flowers..”

Noel stepped out side of the gym and walked to the Pokemon Center. She bumped in a blue haired man with a Glaceon at his side. "Oh excuse me sir, my apologizes." He bowed to her and ran off. "Huh..? How peculiar.." She got her pokemon healed and ate dinner. The girl sighed and sat down at the bench near the window of the center. Jude nested in her lap and they both rested.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 12 Jude
User Image Lv. 15 Amber
User Image Lv. 15 Butterfly

Money:

900Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•.¸
LittleMissChiasa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image
» Akira Kuro «

//Location: Hono Town// //Mood: Happy// //Status: Battle Trance.//

╔═════════

After the last minute training Akira found himself at the Pokemon Center recovering his Pokemons. "Have you challenged the gym yet?" Asked Nurse Joy as she hands him back his Pokeballs which he received with a half smile. "No not yet, some girl with her killer Sentret beaten me to it, I was just on my way to back to check if they've finished." After he thanked nurse joy he proceeded to the door and headed across the to the entrance of the gym door. After taking a deep breath he proceeded in eyes cold and fierce.

═════════╝

Current Team
User Image lvl 12 User Imagelvl 15
User Imagelvl 16User Imagelvl 20
Inventory
User Imagex2
User Imagex4
Money
User Image500  

P-Qye

Profitable Millionaire

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Noine

“If it’s important never give up on it”

Serenity walked into Hono town she could see a volcano further back around the outskirts "Well that explains the heat" she began to say to herself "At least the rain is keeping it cool around here now where is the pokemon center" Serenity began to look at her map. Almia was flying around overhead completely unaware of the downpour showering her "This would be easier if it wasn't raining" she began to say to herself but was cut short when she slipped in the mud the rain had created "ow ow ow" she got up from the mud Almia returned to her side to check and see if his master was alright "I'm fine Almia I just have to wash up a little when we find the pokemon center." she picked the town map back up but it was unreadable due to the mud "well I guess we should just find it another way Almia start looking for a building with a red roof" the swablu flew off and returned leading her to a building with a red roof but this didn't look right. Serenity looked to her sides seeing that all the buildings in the town had a red roof "Of course the town with a fire gym just has to have a bunch of houses with red roofs!" She took a moment to relax "Okay well lets keep looking so we can find the center and Saki, I think she should have reached here by now"

Current Team:
Almia Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magi Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mali Lv 14 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keicko Lv 15 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Money:
500Pke

Inventory:

4x potion

Cassy Uzuki
LittleMissChiasa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:43 pm
Cassy Uzuki
Caitlyn Noelle

Three men dress in purple and blue clothing approached the blond girl sitting on a bench by herself. One of the men whistled, while another sat on the bench next to her, all of them had disturbing grins on their faces and mischief in their eyes. "Hey there cutey, why is someone as beautiful as you all by her lonesome?" the one next to her ask, obviously with other interest. "A delicate flower like you needs some strong men to watch over her don't ya think." said another of the thugs.  

XTvirus

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 pm
XTvirus
Three men dress in purple and blue clothing approached the blond girl sitting on a bench by herself. One of the men whistled, while another sat on the bench next to her, all of them had disturbing grins on their faces and mischief in their eyes. "Hey there cutey, why is someone as beautiful as you all by her lonesome?" the one next to her ask, obviously with other interest. "A delicate flower like you needs some strong men to watch over her don't ya think." said another of the thugs.

Cassy Uzuki
User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
from gorgeous flowers..”

Caitie opened her eyes to see the three men. Jude growled and his tail puffed out even more so than usual. She stood up and looked into the eyes of one them. "No, I'm quite fine." "I don't need a bunch of delinquents slowing me down." Jude was on her shoulder and growled at the man. "Now, if you would please move!" She snapped.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 12 Jude
User Image Lv. 15 Amber

Money:

900Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

LittleMissChiasa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 pm
Cassy Uzuki

The men encircled Caitlyn, keeping their eyes on the Sentret that growled at them. They acted offended by Caitlyn insults, "Delinquents!? Us? No no we're just.... well as the boss would say 'heroes'." one of them said, obviously the leader of the little group. The others laughed at the inside joke and one spoke up when Caitlyn tried to leave "Come on now we just met, you can't leave us without a name at least right?" he asked blocking her path.  

XTvirus

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:04 pm
XTvirus

The men encircled Caitlyn, keeping their eyes on the Sentret that growled at them. They acted offended by Caitlyn insults, "Delinquents!? Us? No no we're just.... well as the boss would say 'heroes'." one of them said, obviously the leader of the little group. The others laughed at the inside joke and one spoke up when Caitlyn tried to leave "Come on now we just met, you can't leave us without a name at least right?" he asked blocking her path.

User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
from gorgeous flowers..”

Caitie was quite irritated at this point. Jude wanted ever so badly to rip off their faces. His ears flattened and tail bushed out. "Sennnnnnn..." He growled. "Now now, calm down sweet heart. We can get out of here in a minute." She cooed at her partner. Cait then shot a filthy look at the 'leader' "I SAID move. What don't you understand about that command?" "Are you really that idiotic?" She laughed at them.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 12 Jude
User Image Lv. 15 Amber

Money:

900Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:50 pm
Cassy Uzuki

The hot-headed leader frowned at her command, but seeing the Sentret on her shoulder, he came up with a plan. "If your so eager to leave us then how bout this sweet-heart, we have a quick one-on-one between my pokemon and that... little thing." he said retrieving a pokeball from his pocket. The other goons began to laguh amongst themselves obviously confident in their friend's skill. The man threw up the pokeball and out came a Pinsir which growled loudly. "How about it, or is your little friend to fragile." he teased.  

XTvirus

Zektur generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 252!

Zektur

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:50 pm
Kurt found the item Up-Grade!

(Will RP it out in the next post.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:59 pm
XTvirus

User Image
Caitlyn Noelle
from gorgeous flowers..”

Caitie laughed at him. "Fragile? Riigght..I accept your challenge. But, when you lose you will back off." She flipped her haired. Jude hopped down onto the floor ready to fight. "Seeenntret!!" He was pumped. "Alright, Jude use Charm and then Slash!" Sentrent sharply lowered Pinsir's attack. "Seenntret!!" He cried out as he slashed his claws at the for, Pinsir. Noel was pleased with Jude's power.

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 12 Jude
User Image Lv. 15 Amber

Money:

900Pke

Inventory:

3xPokeball
4xPotion

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Unfunny Memes

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:07 pm
۞Tetsuo Yoshiyuki۞

~Pokemon Trainer~

User Image

User Image

User Image

“Arrogance...it's everyones weakness.”

User Image

User Image

"Finally we made it to...."He looked at a sign "Hono Town" He said looking around he saw a group of guys around a girl "That hair....That Sentret...is that Caitlyn? Better go see what she got into this time...Lets go vul...vulpix where did you go?" He saw volpix dash of towards Caitlyn and Jude. He chased after Vulpix "Vulpix heil" He shouted and the Vulpix stopped right beside Caitlyn and started to growl at the mysterious men "Well Caitlyn lets see what you got you and jude should be able to take this guy" He said flashing that cheesie grin he always showed her
User Image

User Image

Current Team:
User Image Vulpix Lvl.5

Money:
User Image500

Inventory:
2 x User Image

5 x User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:15 pm
Cassy Uzuki

The man was immediately went on the defensive, "Pinsir used Harden." he commanded. While charm did lower his attack, by the time Sentret attacked with slash the bug pokemon's defense had raised enough so its claws did little damage. "Ha your gonna need something stronger than that beauty, Pinsir catch the squirrel with bind." the man ordered. The horns of the Pinsir's head opened wide and it charged at the Sentret trying to trap it.  

XTvirus

amrcndt324 generated a random number between 2 and 590 ... 326!

amrcndt324

Shy Friend

11,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
User Image
“It's like my father once said, the most important thing in life is-- Ooh look! A Pidgey!”

On her way to Hono Town, Luna was spacing out while she walked. Her walking pace had slowed from half-skipping, half-trotting, to a casual stride. The rain had slowed to a drizzle, the pitter patter of it was rhythmic and soothing. The air was brisk, which normally was enjoyable, however with her clothes being wet, it made Luna cold. Both of her pokemon were in their pokeballs, Luna would have loved to have a walking companion, however Pyx didn't like the rain, and Carina had earned a rest. Luna passed by a sign that pointed in two directions, one was to the left and had 'Sakura Lake' written on it, while the part pointing to the right read 'Hono Town.' "Oh yeah, I was supposed to meet Kurt at the lake. I wonder if he's there yet. Well, I don't think he'll mind if I heal my pokemon first." She said quietly to herself. A moment later she was lost in thought again. When she was near Hono Town, her train of thought was broken when she tripped over something. "Ow! What on earth did I trip on?" Luna asked as she stood up. She tried to brush the mud off the front of her clothes to no avail. She looked at what tripped her, it looked like a pointed rock sticking out of the ground. "Well that's not safe!" She said, picking it up. Upon closer inspection, she noticed a Silph Co. logo on it, then thought back to Goldenrod City, maybe she could remember seeing one before. "Hm...I don't remember seeing one. Maybe the pokedex knows what it is!" She said, thinking her idea was brilliant. She pulled out her pokedex and pointed it at the item. The item did not register. "Well it was worth a shot anyway. Maybe someone in Hono Town will know." She said optimistically as she put the item and pokedex in her fanny pack. Once she reached the town, she looked around for the Pokemart and Pokemon Center, once she found their locations, she went into the Pokemon Center. As she walked to the counter, she noticed a commotion off to the side. "I wonder what's going on there." Luna said quietly. She placed her two pokeballs on the counter. She stood by the counter while her pokemon were being healed. Once they were returned to her, she stepped to the side of the counter as to not obstruct other people while she debated on whether or not she should go find out what the commotion was about or not.

Current Team:
User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image
xxxxCarina Lv. 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Pyx Lv. 6

Money:
User Image 500

Inventory:
User Image x 4
User Image x 5

Note
Luna obtained Razor Claw.

~ The Muiut Region~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]