Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Antiguo Region (A Pokemon RP) (Open & Accepting Members)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Playing, Pokemon, Friends, Love, Adventure 

Reply ~ The Muiut Region~
2. Hono Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
P-Qye rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

P-Qye

Profitable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image
» Akira Kuro «

//Location: Edge of Hono Town// //Mood: Happy// //Status: Normal//

╔═════════

Lunch ended quietly and Akira packed up all the dishes and trays. He made sure everything was in place before he headed out the Pokemon Center doors. The sky cleared up from this morning making traveling conditions much more favourable. Akira headed east to the desert border planning to cross it to reach Ordello town. "Feels like it was just morning that I crossed over, now it looks like i'm heading back" he said playfully as the green grass slowly disappeared and was replaced with sand.

Once Akira arrived at the border he was cut off by a line of Geodudes pumping their fists together. "Umm excuse me, is it possible to let me pass?" he asked nicely but the Geodudes simply shook their head and continued to pump their fists. "Well I guess I have no choice then, Kirlia, Corphish come on out" "Corphish!" "Kirlia!" Akira pointed at the center of the line of Geodude and shouted a command "Alright Corphish use bubblebeam, Kirlia use Magical leaf!" Corphish and Kirlia's attack combined into one knocking a few Geodudes away leaving a gap in the middle. "Alright you two return!" Akira said before he sprinted through the gap and into the desert.

═════════╝

Current Team
User Image lvl 12 User Imagelvl 21
User Imagelvl 20User Imagelvl 24
Inventory
User Imagex2
User Imagex4
Money
User Image900  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image

▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃

Naano shook her head slowly. "That's not your smile..." She spoke quietly. He did hate her, and what were her feelings towards him? Oh she was so angry, burning up inside. Here she was trying to start her life over, forget everything, and he just had to march right into her town. The woman had worked so hard to get where she was now, and there was no way to run away from this. He was a fellow gym leader, her colleague.
Her voice wavered slightly as she spoke "Nice lady..." Her eyes, once so vibrant and bright were now shadowed in sadness and pain. Bending down low towards the girl the chain around her neck hung down low bringing full visibility to the wedding ring attached. It was much larger than the one on her finger, as if belonging once to a man. There were tears in her eyes, but her voice was now steady as she spoke. "Well, hello there Saki. You look very strong, I'm really excited for you to battle me." Naano's eyes met Ayato's, defeating his protests, as she straightened up once more. "It'll be my honor to give Ayato Miyuki's daughter her very first gym badge."
Her eyes switched back to the child once more crossing her arms over her chest with a soft smile.

Ҁurrent Team

Lv. 98 (F) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ΐdris
Lv. 95 (F) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ҍeatrice
Lv. 94 (F) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ʄreya
Lv. 87 (F) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ґaelia
Lv. 93 (M) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ʂhadow
Lv. 93 (F) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.еva

ɱoney:
550Pke

ΐnventory:
5xPokeball
5xPotion

Cassy Uzuki

(ooc: Yepp, I edited, you were right she completely freaked the ******** out.)  

LittleMissChoizoipoi
Vice Captain

Dapper Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Noine

“If it’s important never give up on it”

As Serenity finally neared the cliff that the gym rests on she noticed a small group of people talking with on another. The was a tall man with blue hair, a woman with blue hair and red eyes and the third was a little girl with blue hair who she recognized. "Saki! hello!" she called out as she approached them. Almia also chirped his greeting as they got closer. "Bluuuu!" When she finally reached the group she noticed that the two older members had a strange sense of tension between them I don't know if I really belong here "S-so Saki what are you doing here, about to challenge the gym leader?" Sere tried to avoid the glance of the other two individuals.

Current Team:
Almia Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magi Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mali Lv 14 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keicko Lv 15 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Money:
500Pke

Inventory:

4x potion

Cassy Uzuki
LittleMissChiasa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:38 pm
redluck

LittleMissChiasa

User Image
Ayato Miyuki
“I'm winter's kiss of death..”

Ayato was relieved to see the girl. He looked down at Saki and said. "Saki go play with your friend sweetie." He said sternly. "But Daddy!" "GO.. on sweetheart! Play with your friend!"He looked back at Naano. "The adults need a moment." She gulped and walked over and grabbed Sere's arm and pulled her away. "Daddy mean's business..." When the two were out of sight Ayato calmed down a bit. He stood up straight and loosened his tie. Clearing his throat, he smiled. This time for real..."Naano, it's nice to see you again." "I apologize for what just happened." He pet Eris' head. "As you see my daughter's a new trainer. Knowing that you're her first opponent, well that brings me joy." He smirked. "Well, only if you're still the little toughie you once were." "I don't know, maybe you've softened up after ten years." He chuckled. "Nonetheless...I'd like to give you something..if you'll accept it." He spread his arms out wide, blushing only a little. "Give Daddy a hug!" He teased her.

Current Team:
User Image / Lv. 69 / Eris

Money:

Inventory:
x5Hyper Potion / 10xGreat Ball

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
Unfunny Memes rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Unfunny Memes

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:01 pm
Cassy Uzuki

۞Tetsuo Yoshiyuki۞

~Pokemon Trainer~

User Image

User Image

User Image

“Arrogance...it's everyones weakness.”

User Image

User Image

As Tetsuo was walking with Teddiursa and Vulpix a Charmander appeared infront of him Char....Charmander He blasted a flamethrower at Tetsuo but he dodged "Well that was unexpected...Teddiursa use Protect followed by Fury Swipe!" Teddiursa did so protecting Vulpix, itself, and Tetsuo Swiping at the Charmander 8 times hitting it 6 out of the 8 "Now used Hone Claw Followed by Shadow Claw Teddiursa did so missing the Hone Claw but hitting Shadow Claw with Emince power. The Charmander Used Double Team followed by a Tremendous FlameThrower. Knocking Teddiursa out. "Grizzly..no!" He leaped and caught Teddiursa standing up You did well...now Vulpix use Tackle followed by an Energy Ball The vulpix leaped at the Charmander knocking it away then blasting an enormous Energy ball at it. The Charmander could hardly stand up but it managed to get another flamethrower out but vulpix dodged it hitting it with one last tackle the Charmander fell down Good work Vulpix you too Grizzly..Now time for the pokeball He said throwing the pokeball at the Charmander. The ball started to shake.

User Image

User Image

Current Team:
User Image Vulpix Lvl.11
User ImageGrizzly Lvl. 13

Money:
User Image500

Inventory:
3 x User Image

4 x User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Serenity Noine

“If it’s important never give up on it”

As Saki took Sere from the group she couldn't help but to notice one thing "So Saki he's your dad? he seems nice and anyway who is that other person there?" she noticed that Saki's wasn't really paying attention to her questions but was more concerned with the two they had left behind. I really shouldn't be asking all of these questions right now she admitted to herself even though her mind was swimming with questions.

Current Team:
Almia Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Magi Lv 12 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mali Lv 14 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Keicko Lv 15 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Money:
500Pke

Inventory:

4x potion

Cassy Uzuki

redluck

Fashionable Raider

2,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:15 pm
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸`•.¸
User Image
Saki Miyuki
“Winter‘s a time of joy..”

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•
Saki was deep in thought. The way that woman spoke, it was almost if they knew each other. Saki snapped out of it. "Huh! Oh..well she's the gym leader on Hono Town." Kiki sat down and hugged Kimmo. "Sere...why are adults so confusing...?" She asked.
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 13 Kimmo-kun
User Image Lv. 13 Neko-Chan

User Image Lv. 15 Penelope

Money:

450Pke

Inventory:

2xPokeball
4xPotion
3xOran Berry

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸`•.¸  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:20 pm
RadioHeadAche

pokemon caught  

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Unfunny Memes

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:32 pm
Cassy Uzuki

۞Tetsuo Yoshiyuki۞

~Pokemon Trainer~

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tetsuo rushed Grizzly to the pokemon center. He made it in and ran to Nurse Joy Please take care of my Charmander and Teddiursa for me I beg of you He said as Vulpix walked over to Caitlyn and started Nudging her leg like he always has. "Don't worry we will do everything we can for them you should go to the waiting room. Don't worry they will be fine. Nurse Joy said with a smile as she walked the pokemon to the back room with a couple chanseys. Tetsuo sat down and noticed vulpix was missing Vulpix? Where are you? He then saw Vulpix next to Caitlyn and her pokemon Ahhh there you two are He said with a smile

User Image

User Image

Current Team:
User Image Vulpix Lvl.11
User Image Chief Lvl.13

Money:
User Image500

Inventory:
3 x User Image

4 x User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:03 pm
RadioHeadAche

lxAkira-Shimotoxl

User Image

’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。
❀~❀~❀Caitlyn Noelle❀~❀~❀
“The sweetest berries bloom
from gorgeous flowers..”

Personality:Quiet / Mood: Calm / Location:Pokemon Center

Citlyn smiled. "Hey!" She walked up to him with Jude on her shoulder. "How are you Yoshi?" She hugged him tightly. "It's been like forever!" "What you doing in Muiut?" "You miss me already?" She giggled. Jude hopped down and chatted with Vulpix. "Fur frrrett! Fer fer!" Cait realized that the kid form before was no where to be seen. "That kid...he's so strange." "His pokemon are really strong, so his a tough trainer." "I'd like to fight him again some day."

Current Team:
User Image Lv. 17 Jude
User Image Lv. 18 Amber
User Image Lv. 18 Butterfly

Money:

User Image900

Inventory:

3x User Image
4x User Image

’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。’゚・✿.。

PumpookinPixie
Captain

Timid Kitten

11,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Unfunny Memes

Persuasive Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:18 pm
Cassy Uzuki

۞Tetsuo Yoshiyuki۞

~Pokemon Trainer~

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Tetsuo felt her hands wrap around his body and he hugged her back "Yes it has been a long time and well after I became a renowned pokemon trainer in johto I decided to follow my best friend to give her company and help her reach her goal. Oh and your mom and dad said they love you and want you to come home soon. He said with a smile as Nurse Joy brought out Chief and Grizzly. Thank you ma'am He said with a smile. Vulpix was bouncing around Jude Vulpix...pix...vul...vul He said excitedly as chief and Grizzly came over to introduce themselves to the fellow pokemonTed...Teddi...Ursa..Ursa! Char...Char...mander...Charmander..Char! The pokemon seemed happy "Your pokemon are they hunger? I heard you lost all your food money? He said reaching into his bag pulling out some berries for the pokemon. "Do you want something right now Caitlyn? He asked her

User Image

User Image

Current Team:
User Image Vulpix Lvl.11
User Image Chief Lvl.13

Money:
User Image500

Inventory:
3 x User Image

4 x User Image

~ The Muiut Region~