Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:28 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

User Image

The grey and pink wild dog had stopped near a patch of fairly level dirt. It was mostly blank without too many large stones in the fine dirt. An idea struck and she had to stop to doodle in the earth. It really was quite fun as she scooted piles of dirt around with her paws. By the time she was satisfied the sun had lost several hours. Kelrayiss tilted her head to observe her handy work. Still not sure what it looked like, she moved around to view it from another side. Gingerly with her nose she moved a rock into a better position. She spotted something bright coming her way. What she needed was a second opinion.

"Hey! Hey you! C'mere a sec."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image Roshan sighed as he padded along. He needed some company. He was missing his family, and could not get that pride female out of his head. He had not moved too far from her pride, because he wanted to stick around and see if she DID have cubs since he had promised to help her with making a family. He should not be worried about it, should just move on, but he could not just leave her until he was sure that the job had been done and she was happy with the result. They were going to be his cubs, afterall.

Roshan's thoughts had him distracted nearly to the point of being dangerous. Not paying attention to what was around him could be a very bad thing for the lion, and he knew it. Thankfully he was not so distracted that he did not hear the other speaking to him. The lion looked over at the voice and blinked. He did not think he had ever been addressed by a wild dog before, but there was always a first for everything. He trotted over to see what it was the other creature wished of him. It never occurred to him that she might mean him harm. She just didn't strike him that way. "Yes, miss?"  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:09 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

It didn't bother her a second that this was a lion, an adult male. She only saw him as someone who could help her at this moment. An insty-friend. Kelrayiss gave the bright lion a grin as he called her a miss. "No need for that. Name's Kelrayiss. Look see here. I've made this design and was trying to figure out what it looked like. It looks different too if you stand here veruses over there." She indicated the spots with her nose. "So since you were walking by I thought I could get your opinion on it." The female looked at him expantly; obviously waiting for him to observe her work and make his decision.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:19 pm
Roshan listened intently to the wild dog's explanation of what she needed him for. It made sense, at least to him, though he would likely not have ever ended up in the female's situation. He was not at all artistic so did not draw. The lion would help as best he could, but he was not sure how much that would be. He just was not of the mindset of an artist by any means, and this was not surprising in the least. He had enough trouble talking to anyone and not making himself look like a dork.

Roshan did have to give himself credit that the dorkiness sometimes was the reason he got females, but still, one should strive to NOT be a dork. The bright lion just failed at that, so he made do with what he did have, which was decent hunting skills. As he looked down at the drawing, the male tried looking at it from both angles that the female had indicated, and he found himself wondering if one of his female relatives would have been any better at this. They had not struck him as being so, but he wanted to think they must be because he sucked at it.

"Hmmm..." Roshan was going to have to buy himself some time to think about what he was seeing. Honestly, he had no clue right now, and that was a horrible way to help someone. The male lion took his time examining it, just trying to look like he was truly interested and captured by it. He was racking his brain the whole time trying to think what it reminded him of. There were a lot of things coming to mind, and he did not want to just blurt something out.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:25 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Kelrayiss sat patiently. She was not really in any sort of hurry. This wasn't something she normally did, but the mood had struck her. So she had simply gone with the flow. Which had left her in the straights she was now. She glanced at the absurdly bright lion. He was having a good long look at it and that pleased her. Her tail wagged slowly as she watched, while trying not to watch. It wouldn't do to derail his train of thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:40 pm
Roshan was not sure yet how to answer the wild dog, but he just had to go with something. As much as he had wanted to avoid just blurting something out, he was going to have to do it soon. He finally just went with one of the first things that had popped into his furry head. The lion really hoped he was not going to sound stupid with what he said. Oh well, at least he was going to say something at this point. "I think it reminds me of rabbits in the grass." Oh he did hope that was a good answer, even if no answer should be wrong in this instance.

Roshan took a deep breath and held it for a moment. He was nervous to see the wild dog's reaction. He did not know why it bothered him so much, but it did. He might never see this creature again in his life, but her opinion of him mattered right now. It was so confusing, and yet, he had done it so often to himself. Basing himself on the judgement of others without even knowing what they were thinking, was a very bad habit to get into. He knew it, and yet here he was doing it, as he watched the wild dog intently for her reaction.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:08 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

Kelrayiss perked her ears as the male suddenly gave an answer. She bounded over with a quick series of eager barks. The wild dog peered over his shouler to look at it. "It does! I like that. Thanks for your help. Now I don't have to worry it anymore and can move on." Her tail waved violently with delight. "So where you going now?" She peered up at the bright lion. Maybe she'd tag along with him if he didn't mind. He was friendly and she liked that. Look how he'd stopped to help.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:12 pm
Roshan was so glad that the wild dog had liked the answer he had given her. All those nerves for nothing it would seem! He had to chuckle at the hyperness of the dog. She was all over the place worse than a cub with termites on it's tail. Watching her bounce around even while she stood still was making him slightly exhausted. How did she move like that? He got tired just walking all the time. He could not imagine living in the roguelands and having that kind of energy all the time. Although, he could not really imaging living in his pride and having that much energy all the time.

"Me? I am headed whereever my paws carry me, really... I am searching for a mate to take home... it is a long search." Roshan grinned ruefully at just how long it had been. He didn't want to think on that too much, though. He would end up feeling guilty and dwelling on it for days. He put his mind firmly back on the wild dog. "You are welcome for the help, and where would you be headed , if you do not mind my asking?" Maybe she was headed toward something interesting. It would be nice to have some company if the canine was up for it reguardless.

magnadearel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:12 am
Kathryn Dragonna

The female dog was happy and chipper. Now that her problem had been solved it had practically dropped from her mind. Kelrayiss bobbed her head. "That sounds like fun. The 'where ever your paws carry you" part. Do you not have suitable mates at home? Why's it a long search?" She buddied right up to the bright lion.

"I like wandering, but I'm not looking for a mate. Or a pack," she added as an after thought. "So I guess I'm just wandering." Kelrayiss gave him a big lopsided puppy grin. "C'mon then. We won't find whereever just sittin' here!" She sprang to her feet once more and started forward. Eagerly looking back over her shoulder to see that he was following.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:27 pm
Roshan chuckled as he started off, the canine on his heels not bothering him in the least. He could use some company really. It was always nice to have someone to talk to, and perhaps talking would help him some. "I think going wherever my paws carry me is the smart way to do things. Paws have minds of their own at times. There are suitable mates at home, but there are rules I must follow. In order to return to my pride, I must prove that I am a useful member by finding a female from outside the pride to bring home as my mate... I can then take more mates, but the first must be brought from outside. I... don't know that I want more than one, so she has to be perfect."

Roshan looked over at the canine with a smile. "I want to go back to my family.. but I want to make them proud by bringing back a wonderful mate... so I guess I am just being overly picky. I could take back a slave instead of a mate... but that just doesn't seem right. Taking an unwilling female back to a life of slavery just doesn't sit well with me." The blue lion was nothing if not honest in that respect. It was a good trait to have when one was out trying to prove themselves. He wanted to prove himself a good guy, so this was a very very good trait for him to hold onto and nurture.

magnadearel
this one can be ended whenever you are ready

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:36 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
Done!

She giggled and looked down at her paws. "You know I think you're right." That could totally explain so much! How she'd been looking in one direction and her paws had taken her in another. This was a wise lion. Kelrayiss bounced beside him for awhile then looked up at him.

"That's why I don't want a pack. All these rules and those rules." She gave herself a shake. "Nope, it's much better like this. It seems like a silly rule to have, but it's not my pride or pack. If you only want one mate then it's best to be overly picky." She personally hadn't given much thought to a mate, so it might be hard for her to understand. Kel didn't remember her family much, nor had any idea of where they might be even if she wanted to go back. It wouldn't hurt to keep this lion company for a time on his search. She might even learn something.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games