Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
Schools in session! {prp} (Doodles & Butterscotch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:41 am
MynanaFlirts
"I'm fine.. They're... Stupid. The teacher, too." She giggled. "Did you mean what you said??"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:59 am
lilbitetan

She smiled and nodded. "Why wouldn't i mean everything i said?" She asked looking at her and blushed.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:10 pm
MynanaFlirts
"Well......" She was unsure. Maybe Doodles did feel that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 pm
lilbitetan
She blushed and looked at her. "Lets go back in so we don't get in trouble." She said grabbing her hand and opening the door.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:17 pm
MynanaFlirts
lilbitetan
She blushed and looked at her. "Lets go back in so we don't get in trouble." She said grabbing her hand and opening the door.
(I'm on my tablet sokind of experimenting) "Ok", Butterscotch held her hand and went in. (; I'm getting offline now)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:48 pm
lilbitetan
"Ok", Butterscotch held her hand and went in.

She walked into the classroom holding her hand and smiled walking threw the seats back to their seats.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:35 pm
MynanaFlirts

She walked into the classroom holding her hand and smiled walking threw the seats back to their seats.

Butterscotch was a little uneasy walking into the classroom, but she held on kept her chin up, dragging both of them into the desks... The students peered at them for a bit, and Butterscotch lost some of the sweetness when she snarled at those who stared. The teacher glowered at them and Butterscotch let out a "Hmph," and went back to the assignment.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:01 pm
lilbitetan

She smiled and giggled holding her hand as she wrote down her assignment and started her work. She wanted class to go by faster so they could get out of class but the time wouldn't go any faster.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:59 pm
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch passed a note to Inky yo psdd to Doodles. It read: Thanks you smile <3
Butterscotch smiled.. but she was thinking 'now what?'

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 9:21 pm
lilbitetan

She smiled and blushed nodding wondering what they should do after class. She wanted to take her out but not sure what they should do or where they should go.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:03 pm
MynanaFlirts
Butterscotch completed the assignment, turned it in and got ready for class to be out. She watched the clock slowly tick the seconds away. Any minute now?? she thought. Then she turned and saw that all the kids had left, "Oh." She got up to leave.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:18 pm
lilbitetan

Doodles giggled and ran after her. She left all her papers on the table not caring if the teacher didn't like it or not. She ran after Butterscotch and smiled grabbing her hand and walking out of school holding hands.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:19 pm
MynanaFlirts
You strangely remind me of my sister lolol

Butterscotch squeazed Doodles' hand and started skipping down the sidewalk. "So, theres a coffee shoppe a couple of blocks down. I was thinking we could go there?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:45 pm
lilbitetan

((Do i really remind you of my sister?))

Doodles smiled and giggled as she held her hand waking around. "Yea we can go to the coffee shop. that will be fine." She said giggling.  

MynanaFlirts

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:01 pm
MynanaFlirts
my sister lol.. idk how...

"Ok" So off they went, skipping down the side walk. Butterscotch mad tthe last turn and then the door was right in front of them. She walked in, leading Doodles in. "hey, nicky set up a table for two!" She looked at inky then added "and 1/2." Nicky, was the waitress, and her and Butterscotch had a vague relationship.
Nicky: "Well whose this lovely lady?"
((lol im just gonna use nicky as the name for her))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff