Welcome to Gaia! ::

Red Vs. Blue Roleplay

Back to Guilds

We RP the everyday life in the training bases and I will select a few people to be freelancers. 

Tags: Red Vs. Blue, Roosterteeth, Roleplay, Fighting, Halo 

Reply Red Vs. Blue Roleplay.
UNSC Crimson Cloak Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:46 pm
The sister ship to the UNSC Infinty.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:49 pm
The prlican set down in the CC's hangar bay and the ramp dropped. Henderson grunted as he and some soldiers took Gorgeia to reinforced brig room that had sheilds to contain strong POW's. "Enjoy your new home Gorgeia." Henderson said before he left the brig aand left for the medical wing.  

Confused Commissar

Bodark Oborot

Skilled Noob

5,175 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:05 pm
Anderson walked off the pelican and walked with the guys to the brig. "have a nice day A*****e." Sean said as he left with Henderson to the med bay. "well what was a fine mess you've gotten your self in to." he said to Henderson  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:43 pm
User Image (Made by The Monster of the Mist)
Animus
She wanted desperately to get away and scrub her skin and armor free from his touch. "Let go of me!!!!!!!!" California shouted, trying to move in her locked down armor. "I HATE YOU JOHN!"
LeaderOfTheFallen

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

Bodark Oborot

Skilled Noob

5,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:01 pm
Sean walked in and went over to john who was carrying a woman who's armor was locked. "John........" He looked at the girl. "i am not even going to ask but we have another freelancer in the brig." Sean took his helmet off showing his scar and spiked auburn hair. "he tried to set Henderson and me on fire but melted his own armor instead." Sean looked back at the girl. "Henderson got his hand cut off and is in the med bay right now getting his hand put on." Sean said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:02 pm
crystanis

John smiled at her as he carried her down the ramp and onto the landing deck. When she yelled out she hated him he simply responded " I love you too California " he said as a medical team came over  

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:31 pm
crystanis
Animus
"I hope Georgia took it off slowly and painfully." She spat, "Just wait until Maine, Indiana, and Rhode Island finds you. You'll all be dead in seconds!"
LeaderOfTheFallen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 pm
Sean put his helmet back on and looked at his tack pad and began to press some buttons. "well they will have to fight the UNSC to get to us and that friend of yours used an energy sword. I am sure Henderson didn't feel a thing." Sean walked with John still pushing buttons on his tac pad.  

Bodark Oborot

Skilled Noob

5,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:43 pm
The CC's reactors pulsed and a slip space opening appeared and the CC eased into it. (This means you can not board us. That means you Indiana) The CC glided silently through slipspace and reappeared in a secret location many lightyears away from any inhabited space.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:50 pm
crystanis

John walked with California over his shoulder like she was baggage and when she mentioned the others he stop and threw her on the ground and stepped on her " when you finally get it California we have engaged you multiple times and you haven't done much to us. Your organization is useless no out of date there are forces bigger that are in motion " John said his voice was dark and void of emotion  

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:56 pm
Animus
"And when will you learn your people have no purpose?" She replied, wishing for Animus. "The director is gone. You are fighting NOTHING."
LeaderOfTheFallen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:11 pm
crystanis
[

John took his foot of California and crouched down next to her. His gold eye tstared into her visor when he spoke " what do you mean the director is gone?" His anger had disappeared in the blink of an eye  

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

crystanis

Feisty Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:13 pm
Animus
"He's disappeared. Vanished. Poof." She replied snidely. "In fact, you have captive a leader who wants to kill him as much as you do."
LeaderOfTheFallen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 pm
"ha the little baby ran did he." Sean kept pushing buttons on his tac pad as if looking for something. "John lets get her to the brig and do you need me to rip out the power core for her armor so you don't need to keep her armor locked it will stay locked with out the core?" Sean ask John as he stood next to him.  

Bodark Oborot

Skilled Noob

5,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
Red Vs. Blue Roleplay.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers