Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Student Clubs } -------------All Student Clubs Here
[CLUB] K9 Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:01 am
Welcome to K9 Club

Club members may drop in and RP at any given time. They may also drop off
completed tasks from page two. Other students looking to join this club may
also drop by.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:29 pm
Lumikki had noticed the club while she was out during spirit week. And had even bought an adorable plushie from the booth. It seemed to have peaked her interested quiet a bit to possibly meet other students similar to her. Which was kind of amusing since naturally her species didn't like canines, she personally hated the feline species so maybe she'd fit in to this group. Knocking on the door she peaked her head in, ears swivelling slightly,

"Uhm...hello? Is...there anyone here perhaps?"

It wasn't necessarily the fact that she was super shy but rather she wasn't actually sure about peaking her head in to a room that could potentially be full of canines, regardless of the fact that she personally liked them she still had an odd fear of them.  

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

keiifuu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:17 pm
Makoto had been persuaded into seeking out a club to join through various means, most by his family back home, who had explicitly demanded that he enroll himself in social activities once he got there or face the consequences once he got home. And consequences were far worse than social activities. Well, worse. Sort of. Minutely. Just a little. The inugami's lips split into a low rumble of displeasure as he lifted himself over another branch, hands tucked into long, dark red sleeves in front of him. It was not that he did not like the woods - more that he wasn't sure he liked navigating it for the purpose of possibly sniffing out a club to join. Clubs which required social expertise. Social expertise which he did not have.

Sweeping through another section of the forest within the next few minutes found him the shabby little club tucked away that must have been K9. His nose twitched, ears swiveling to the side at the sound of another creature shuffling through the woods. This one smelled like fire and ashes though. Makoto sighed and brushed the strange scent away from his focus, tail snaking back and forth lazily. It was a short walk to the door, and he bent over Lumikki's shoulder with little concern over personal space.

"Hello." Makoto tilted his ears, straining for sound. Was this really where people were supposed to go to sign up?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:29 pm
Alecto had decided that she liked Tybalt, liked him very much; however, she could not say that he liked her. Maybe he did, maybe he didn’t. She didn’t know; she wasn’t a mind reader after all. What she could do was track down the other canine. The task was not too difficult for the hellhound. It took her a while, but the demon finally found herself in the woods. Alecto looked around at the trees curiously, her long tail flicking left and right before she traveled further into the forest. She walked slowly, carefully. Her ears twitched nervously whenever her boots snapped a twig, but she kept herself moving until she noticed a small cottage up ahead.

The glow in her eyes flared up when she noticed a couple of other students standing at the entrance. There was a bounce in her step as she strode up to the other canines. “Hellohello!” Alecto waved at Lumikki and Makoto just before she leaned over the kitsune’s other shoulder. She leaned forward further to knock on the door. “Tybalt? TybaltTybaaaalt!”

Syusaki

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:24 am
Tybalt was actually returning from one of his daily classes when he decided to drop by and check in on things at the K9 club. There had been a few tasks he had been meaning to finish. Plus, Shy needed some attention before he returned to the dorms for the night. Furthermore, there had been no mention of anyone dropping by, which meant he had time to actually complete what he set out to do and maybe more. Too bad he heard wrong. Turns out there were some others dropping by. It was just that, they weren't members of the club and that he didn't recognize any of them. Well, with the exception of Alecto that was.

A few moments had passed since he arrived and none of the three seemed to noticed him standing behind them. Then again, he hadn't said a word or moved even a muscle, so it wasn't surprising that a ghost could linger this long without being detected. Though when Alecto began calling out he decided to call back from behind her with, "He's not iiiin." and announced his presence to them.

"What's up?"

Wyntre IceBlade

Kupuritama

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:27 am
Lumikki's ears had swivelled slightly as she started to hear others enter the room. She wasn't actually familiar with any of them but she smiled politely as she noticed them. The one exception being the boil that had come in last. She hadn't actually heard him come in, but as she watched him for a moment it was clear why. She smiled and nodded her head slightly, she recognised him from the K9 booth hopefully he was the one that all the students needed to speak to.

OnionGrump

Kupuritama

Syusaki

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm
She hadn’t expected an answer from behind. Alecto let out a curt yelp as she jumped and turned around, her tail whipping back and forth constantly. The ghoul’s eyes darted left and right before finally settling on the black ghost. “TybaltTybalt! You’re in!” Mouth open and spread out in a beam, she waved a clawed hand at the black dog while she stepped toward him. “TybaltTybalt, what’s this cottage doing out here in the woods and why are you here at this cottage? I don’t understand.” Her smile softened into a curious expression as she gestured toward the cottage.

Then Alecto looked at the other two canines and raised her arm up. "Oh yesyes! I am Alecto, by the way."

keiifuu

OnionGrump

Wyntre IceBlade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:35 pm
Tybalt? That must be the boil that had came in. Turning her head to look at the ever so happy ghoul she must know the boil,

"Uhm..hi Alecto. I'm Lumikki...and you...your Tybalt?"

She had seen the name at the K9 booth where the plushies were. Smirking slightly she had gotten an adorable little King plushie there. She had recognized the plushie when she walked up so it was only fitting she got it. But that was a different story smiling happily her tails swaying,

"Do...we talk to you...about joining?"

OnionGrump

Kupuritama

Syusaki

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

keiifuu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:11 am
Makoto watched with a pleasantly vacant expression - a fake one, really, - as the three canines around him yipped and barked like... well, like dogs. His tail flicked to one side and then the other, slowly at first and then with a more languid, quick pace. His eyes swiveled first to Tybalt, drinking in the sight of the black dog with a bemused expression that quickly melted into a guileful smile. "My, but you are all so - " loud, he thought mildly. "Excited. It's very fascinating." The Inugami decided on instead, his ears curling forward even though he stayed in place, hands tucked neatly into the folds of his long silk sleeves.

"Oh, I am Reizei Makoto." He bowed to Alecto and the rest in a way that seemed formal and yet teasing at the same time, straightening with a pop. Instead of bouncing like the hellhound, he simply glided forward in mild amusement. "But call me what you will."

Syusaki

Oniongrump

Wyntre IceBlade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:39 pm
Micail made his way down the hall headed toward the K9 club. Frost had mentioned it to him and he had read a bit about the club when he had gone to fright night. He had been meaning to check it out ever since then but he got busy. He had never been around other canines before. He had always been a bit of a loner but after talking to Frost he figured running around with other canines couldn't be that bad. Frost was an alright guy. Hands in his pockets he walked up to the club and stood there for a moment looking at the door. His right ear twitched and each of his tails did a slight flick. For some reason he felt like he was being put on the spot. He hated that. What if he walked in and everyone just stood there and looked at him? He groaned with a slight annoyed look. All he could do was hope it wasn't too crowded. If it was, there was no way he was going to put up with a bunch of people all at once. He could barely stand the crowded halls and having to squeeze through students.

Finally he decided to stop being such a feline, not that there was anything wrong with them. He had met a rather nice and good looking Were-panther not long ago. Reaching out he pushed the door open and leaned against the door frame as he looked around the room at the other canines that were present. One of his ears twitched and he reached up to rub the back of his neck. He wasn't really sure of what to say? What did you say to a pack of canines in a club? Crap... Well standing here looking like a moron wasn't going to help. Finally he opened his mouth.

"Uhhh... Hey... This is the K9 Club right?"  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:50 pm
There may have been a snort from the black dog as Alecto let out a yelp, though he didn't say anything. At least not until she did. "Its just Tybalt, Alecto." He said, correcting her once again. Though probably like before, she would forget and add on the extra 'Tybalt.' "The club house, of sorts." He shrugged. It wasn't much to look at, but at least it was their own and it was away from any prying eyes. "Its where K9 club meets up for... club stuff." Another shrug.

While Alecto introduced herself, the black dog also eyed the others as they introduced themselves, before nodding and doing so himself. "Nice to meet you all. I'm Tybalt--" he shot Alecto a look. "Just Tybalt and yes, you can talk to me, LW, or Jove about joining the club. Though I tend to be around more often." He admitted. The other two were often busy and he seemed to be the one with the most time. It was a pleasant surprise though. To have this many at once seeking to sign up. "I assume you're all here about joi--"

His question was cut short when yet another approached from behind. This time catching the black dog off guard.

"Uhh yep! You found it." He grinned again. "So you're all looking to join I take it?"

Wyntre IceBlade
Sorry for

Syusaki
the late

keiifuu
tag OTL

Izumi Tenshi
PS: K9 club grounds is hidden in the woods 8D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:30 pm
OnionGrump
Ohhh... oops! sweatdrop That would be me, I'm a derp. Ignore any and everything having to do with inside places in my pervious post then! XD

Micail stood in silence as he watched everything going on around him. He wasn't sure if meeting others deep in the woods was a good or bad thing. Reaching up, he rubbed the back of his neck as his tails did a small flick. So far everyone didn't seem to mind him. Maybe because he hadn't been seen yet? Regardless, he kinda stood there for a moment debating if he should try another time. Before he could leave though, someone spoke out to him. He had been in the middle of turing to leave so he ened up glancing back over his shoulder to see who had spoke to him. It had been a black dog. He paused for a moment debating on what to say before he finally answered.

"Uhh... Yeah. Sure..." He turned back to face the group again.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:06 am
Lumikki's ears perked up when she heard Tybalt make comment about joining.

"I...I'm here for it...to join that is."

She had been secretly hoping to join ever since she saw the adorable plushies that were at the booth. But there were other reasons too, those had to do mainly with perhaps being in a club with others like her she'd be able to get more friends. But the idea of more plushies well that was just too much to pass on, as she held the small coupon she had received at the booth, it actually had the instructions on how to get to the club on the back.

"Do...Do we get to take a test before joining? Because...well...I didn't..."

Her tails swaying slightly not showing the least bit of anxiety that found it's way in to her voice.

OnionGrump
Yay for wanting to join ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:50 pm
It didn't matter if they were deep in the woods, it was pretty obvious where the elusive K9 club had been - he could smell them from a mile away. Following the smells and sights, he allowed his tail to light the path through it, lava simmering softly at the end. After a few moments, he caught sight of the little group, tail waggling softly, expelling some of the heat from his tail.

"Ah, so this is where everyone went." He said out loud, giving the lot of them a bright smile - in emotion and lighting. "I was told that if I found the elusive K9 club, I could join as a fellow canidae."

He secretly had been very happy that there was a small group of canines, having felt slightly homesick from his warm home.

OnionGrump
HAPPY NOW?

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

synnovu

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:42 pm
He'd stumbled across the gathering entirely by chance, nose having picked up the distinct scent of dog wafting through the trees. Lots of dog. And was that Makoto?

The raiju rumbled curiously as he padded through the brush. He'd visited the woods numerous times since his arrival at the academy, though this was the first time there had ever been anything other than shrubbery greeting him. Of course, he was usually seen rocketing through the treetops setting the tips ablaze with lightning, so he didn't blame the other students for wanting to stay far, far away.

Poking his head around a trunk, Shoji's face split into a wide grin as he spotted the small clubhouse and what appeared to be a group of students inside. Canine students. And the unmistakable red mane of one Reizei Makoto. He threw all thoughts of a polite entrance aside and made his way towards the door. Stepping on feet and brushing past wagging tails, the raiju slipped through the crowd to come up behind the inugami. He leaned in to whisper happily into the others ear.

"COUSIN. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?"

OnionGrump
skdffd ok here u___u

{ Student Clubs } -------------All Student Clubs Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out