Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Sad story time. WARNING rant about my relationship woes. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  It was your fault.
  It was her fault.
  It was both your guys faults.
  Relationships never work.
  Nobody was at fault.
View Results

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:38 pm
(Psst, the quote died because there's no slash in the square brackets to end the quote. It should be [ / quote ] without spaces.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:40 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
I think many of us have been in similar situations, but perhaps not for as long a time. I was with an ex-girlfriend for two weeks before she cheated on me, and we never actually broke up... two months later, we went out for another two weeks or so, and she cheated again. That time, we "officially" broke up. I was the only one torn up about it.

And then I made the same mistake again, like a dumbass, and went out with her again a few months later. Dumbest thing I ever did. But she made me feel like I was special, like I meant something. I've never found that feeling again.

Im quite afraid that ill never find the feeling again myself sad

I have to believe though.

Same here. I hope we're wrong.  

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

AstraMorningstar

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:41 pm
thenoblescientist
(Psst, the quote died because there's no slash in the square brackets to end the quote. It should be [ / quote ] without spaces.)
hah thanks O am so ditzy <.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:43 pm
Nah, happens to the best of us. *shrug* I don't always catch it either.  

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:48 pm
Quote:

I think that goes back to the old saying You don't know what you've got until it's gone. Orr could be they don't want the person but don't want anyone to have them either.
EDIT: I totally killed your quote xd

You know I kinda hope it is. Because at least it would make them feel a bit of pain from what was done instead of just new love of someone else. =/

Maby a bit harsh of me to say, but cheating alot of the time tends to be something that goes fairly unpunished and kinda backwards. The cheater stays happy or becomes happier while the cheated get all the downfall. I hate that.

Lol, I found the message anyways cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:49 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
I think many of us have been in similar situations, but perhaps not for as long a time. I was with an ex-girlfriend for two weeks before she cheated on me, and we never actually broke up... two months later, we went out for another two weeks or so, and she cheated again. That time, we "officially" broke up. I was the only one torn up about it.

And then I made the same mistake again, like a dumbass, and went out with her again a few months later. Dumbest thing I ever did. But she made me feel like I was special, like I meant something. I've never found that feeling again.

Lol, this all of a sudden came to mind XD

Hogosha neko

AstraMorningstar

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:54 pm
Hogosha neko
Quote:

I think that goes back to the old saying You don't know what you've got until it's gone. Orr could be they don't want the person but don't want anyone to have them either.

You know I kinda hope it is. Because at least it would make them feel a bit of pain from what was done instead of just new love of someone else. =/

Maby a bit harsh of me to say, but cheating alot of the time tends to be something that goes fairly unpunished and kinda backwards. The cheater stays happy or becomes happier while the cheated get all the downfall. I hate that.

I believe in Karma
And usually the cheater is unahppy and unsatisfied in theor relationship and finds out they had a good thing....after they are gone OHSNAP!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:56 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

AUGH, JOURNEY xd  

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:59 pm
AstraMorningstar
Hogosha neko
Quote:

I believe in Karma
And usually the cheater is unahppy and unsatisfied in theor relationship and finds out they had a good thing....after they are gone OHSNAP!

And yet I feel rather terrible for actually wanting that to happen to them =/
Karma is a b***h though.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:00 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

AUGH, JOURNEY xd

Not the biggest fan, and I don't really like that song at all. But for some reason that's what came into my head XD  

Hogosha neko

thenoblescientist

Animal Genius

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:02 pm
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

AUGH, JOURNEY xd

Not the biggest fan, and I don't really like that song at all. But for some reason that's what came into my head XD

I'm not either. In fact, I rather despise them... razz

's'all good, I'll just go listen to Someone Like You by Adele instead, and all will be well.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:04 pm
Hogosha neko
AstraMorningstar
Hogosha neko
Quote:

I believe in Karma

Karma is a b***h though.

I never wish it on anyone but it always seems to happen and indeed she is!  

AstraMorningstar

Sparkly Explorer

Hogosha neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:06 pm
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko
thenoblescientist
Hogosha neko

AUGH, JOURNEY xd

I'm not either. In fact, I rather despise them... razz

's'all good, I'll just go listen to Someone Like You by Adele instead, and all will be well.

Very well smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:07 pm
AstraMorningstar
Hogosha neko
AstraMorningstar
Hogosha neko
Quote:

I believe in Karma

Karma is a b***h though.

So did it take you long to get over them, or did you never actually get over that person?  

Hogosha neko

AstraMorningstar

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:08 pm
Hogosha neko
AstraMorningstar
Hogosha neko
AstraMorningstar
Hogosha neko
Quote:

I believe in Karma

Karma is a b***h though.

So did it take you long to get over them, or did you never actually get over that person?

Never did get over them entirely..but I can say this.. I love that person but I am no longer IN love with that person.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff