Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
The Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:00 pm
angelmage99

((time skip))
Niko layed beside Stephen his head on stephans chest he looked at the clock he had placed on the wall and sat up "Sh*t im gonna be late for my next class he said as he stumbled out of the bed  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:07 pm
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan looked at the clock. He didn't have that worry because class didn't start until the teacher was in class. The man wasn't in a rush as he got dressed and smiled at his lover. "I'll see you after classes handsome." He flirted a bit.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:23 pm
angelmage99
Niko smiled and kissed Stephan after he was dressed then grabbed his things and left after stehpan so he could lock the door then ran to his next class which was his forgin lagnuage class and sat down in his seat although not feeling to good he though nothing of it.

~ends of classes~

Niko had gone to the store after his classes and bought some hair dye he was tired of his privoushair color (Blue) and wanted to do somthin i guess natural with it and dyed it brown after washing the dye out he went to the pool , he was still not feeling to good

((youll see why i did this when he beings to show he is pregnant))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:18 am
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan hadn't found Niko in his room so he the next place he looked was going to be one of the schools many pools. Lucky they were all fairly close to each other. He checked each pool room one by one till he found the one that Niko was in.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:53 am
angelmage99
Niko was on his back floating a little, his eyes closed as he rested, his tail swayed back and forth. the bright blue his tail was once looked sort of dimmer and his hair dark brown now. Niko layed their peacefully the water very calm only moving a little cause of his tail movements  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:03 am
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan loved being a teacher. He could lock the doors and unlock them with the keys and that was just what he did. No one was going to bother them now. The man then striped himself of clothes. He then slipped into the water and made his way to Niko.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:10 am
angelmage99
Niko was startled by the movement of the water and moved himself in an upright position. looking around hie saw it was Stephan and relaxed a little. As he swam over to him,, Nikos tail flixed back and forth, back and forth to keep him up right  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:17 am
Tanuki Ookami

"Dyed your hair huh?" Stephan commented as he brushed his figures through his lovers hair. He really didn't care that he did so. It was his own choice. "Good thing that I already know you by your chest. There was a reason I was kissing it up and down."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:22 am
angelmage99
Niko smiled at him a little but looked down he was stil not feeling to well, thats why hecame here to just sit and wait for what ever was making him feel bad to go away his skin even looked paler than usual  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:27 am
Tanuki Ookami
angelmage99
Niko smiled at him a little but looked down he was stil not feeling to well, thats why hecame here to just sit and wait for what ever was making him feel bad to go away his skin even looked paler than usual

Stephan noticed the teen's pale skin and the look on his face. "Are you feeling well?" He asked the man. pulled him close so the teen could use him to rest a bit. "Did you stay out of the water too long?"  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:31 am
angelmage99
"No." he said to him he had been with eater all day always with a water bottle and came here on breaks inbetween classes "I.....I just feel sick is all." he said as he leaned his head on Stephans shoulder and put his arms around his stomach  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 am
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan wondered if his stomach hurt. "Do you want to go to the clinic?" He asked the teenager. He didn't liked to see his lover in pain. It would make him feel better if he found out that it was just a minor thing.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:45 am
angelmage99
Niko nodded his head still on Stephans shoulder and arms still on his stomach he then back away a little and swam over to the edge of the pool pushing him self up and out, his fin now two legs as he gathred his clothes and puthem back on he looked rathher wobbley  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:31 am
Tanuki Ookami

Stephan pulled out of the pool and started to dress. He pulled his clothes on then walked over to Niko. He grabbed the boys hand and started to walk with him down to the clinic. It wasn't too far.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:36 am
angelmage99

Niko walked with him he was hopping it was nothing to serious, cause now that would just not be ok. just arriving at a school meeting some one special and now getting sick. He must of had the worst luck on land.

When arriving at the clinic he was a bit nervous to finding out what was wrong with him hoping it was just a cold or somthing. But not knowing the signs of pregnancy i his species he did know that, he was indeed pregnant  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff