Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]
[PRP] Bring Me Out Of My Shell ( Kicheko x Moana'mele )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:34 pm

User Image

Moana'mele was laying in the sands by the shore in the Bahari, was quietly humming to himself. He loved the the music of the waves crashing against the shore. The suns rays causing a reflection against the blue water. Moe closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, listening to the sounds around him it was all music to his ears.

That was something his mother taught him to appreciate the music around him. He rolled onto his back and stretched his paws up into the air, he wanted to do something but he wasn't a very social cub; much unlike his siblings. He would rather listen to the sounds of nature. He laid on the sady shore just close enough to the water, just enough to where is tail was being touched by the waves that crashed against the shore. He considered going in the water but the tides were unknowing and he could be easily carried out to sea. He would much rather stay on the land, where it was safe.

He just wished there was something he could do today other than waste away on the shore like some seaweed that had come a drift.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:10 pm
User Image

Gosh, today was boring. All of Kicheko's siblings - and there were a lot of them! - were off doing something else and had left her to fend for her own sanity. There was literally no one around to so much as talk to. It was driving her crazy! After chasing a butterfly around for a few minutes and pretending to be a lizard, she found herself at the ocean's edge.

She watched the water with a smile, wanting so very badly to go swimming, but didn't act on the urge. She knew she wasn't allowed in the water yet. It was still too dangerous for her because of her size. Kicheko wanted very badly to show that she was strong enough to swim, but knew her day and time would come. As she walked along, she spotted a speck in the distance that was playing near the water's edge. As she approached, the form of a young male took shape. Woo! A potential friend!

She took off across the sand, calling out once she got close enough. "Hey! Who are you? I'm Kicheko. Let's play something I'm so bored! You wanna? C'mon, let's play tag or something!"

She knew other cubs could be kind of quiet, but she thought that was silly. Having fun meant you could be loud, after all!

Day Dreamer427

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Moe's ears began to twitch at the sound of a voice, he quickly stopped his humming to avoid the fact that he could sing. His mother was famous for her voice, and her dancing abilities;the singing he has taken a secret liking to but he was a boy; and boys don't sing so he didn't like others to know.

He looked around for a moment to find out where the sound was coming from, it was harder to locate with the sound waves crashing. He looked to see a small blur of numerous colors,but the pink stood out the most.

"Um...Hi...I'm Moana'mele..." Moe said confused and in a quiet tone... he sat on his hide legs "Play?" Who was this girl, as far as he knew he didn't know any one... he was too shy to make friends. He could feel his face get hot and he began to dig his paws into the sand... "Um...sure i'd like to play...."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:22 am
"Moana'mele! That's a nice name," Kicheko said with a grin as she circled the other cub, sizing him up. "Hey, you got a brother? I think I met him! L-something. Black with red markings like yours! I bet you're brothers. He was nice, so I bet you are, too!"

When the offer to play was accepted, she laughed and wiggled her bum in the air as she crouched down low. "Excellent! What do you like to play? I like to play tag and hide and go seek, but if you like playing something different you can teach me."

Kicheko was learning how to be a good friend, after all. It wasn't all about her, she had learned. Letting other cubs pick the games made them a lot friendlier and less likely to run away. Granted, some of the games they made her play were really boring, and she'd tell them, but it was better than a cub running away from her to hide behind their mother or father so she'd leave them alone.

Day Dreamer427

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

SykoticDays

Blessed Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:12 pm
SilverLutz
Sorry it took so long Dx it was school/work then work/holidays and now school/work again

Moe paused, she was so... hyperactive. What had he just gotten himself into. "Yeah, he probably is my brother." He began to panic internally; he was nothing like his brothers or sister and since she already met him what is she gonna think on him when she finds out shes nothing like him; other then the fact he was nice but mostly everyone in the Bahari was nice. But him and his siblings had very little in gonna other then the fact they all enjoys an art of some type like their mother; music, singing and/ or dancing mainly.

"Ummm...." he thought about what game he wanted to play, he'd never really played any games before he was kind of a loner she he didnt know what to say. "...We can play whatever you like." Moe said with a hesitant smile and a soft tone. He was very nervous what if she didnt like him because he was lame to be around. He wasnt the most fun or happy cub, she was clearly both of those; he just hoped he could 'play' up to her standards...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 am
Kicheko nodded just a bit, shifting her weight from paw to paw. She really wanted to play, but this cub seemed kind of shy. That was okay, though. She could still show him a good time! Tag might not be the best game for a shy cub, so hide and seek was her offer.

"Let's play hide and seek! You're good at bein' quiet, I can tell. So you go hide first, I'll count to thirty, and then I'll try to find you!" The game was very simple, when all was said and done. She grinned at Moe, waiting for his answer.

"Oh, and once I find you, then you count and I hide. We take turns!"

Day Dreamer427

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out