Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
Domesticated War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 218 219 220 221 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 pm
Kolo sighed. "Not a whole lot. We have rarely spoken and she haven't opened up. If we are to be married we will need to know each other. I wish to know what she is like, her interest, her goal and hopefully have a clue on if this arrangement will work out well. You not of royal blood are lucky to not be burdened with this."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:04 pm
Le'si nodded in agreement, this marriage had the whole village buzzing. It was bad enough that their lives were being planned without them, but everyone in both tribes had to be talking about it. Not about to speak for the princess, Le'si simply said, "I can show you to our home and see to you." She indicated the way down the road.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:09 pm
"Lead the way." Kolo followed her lead. "Tell me, as a servant what do you usually do for the princess?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:15 pm
"Anything she asks," Le'si said. "I see to her daily schedule, personal needs, clothes, hair. I make her food and clean her home; I also serve as a messenger and perform errands." Le'si was a very hard worker; she had to be to stay in the employ of a Shimmer royal.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:18 pm
"I see. Do you enjoy your duty?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:21 pm
"It gives me a great feeling of satisfaction to serve the princess. It is a honor," she said. "My mother raised D'lin, she is almost a sister to me."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 pm
"What can you tell me about the Princess? What is my bride-to-be like?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:29 pm
"She is very beautiful, you would find none to disagree with that. She comes from good stock like that; the queen is also lovely. The princess is the jewel of our village."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:32 pm
"I agree that she is beautiful but I was referring to her personality. It is the part of her I am not knowing."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:37 pm
Le'si raised an eyebrow, a little surprised that the prince would care about anything but D'lin's beauty. She decided to answer him, "D'lin is kind and cares that our people are kept to the highest standards of all we do. She will make an excellent queen."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:43 pm
"I will see for myself. I just wish to know if I like her for who she is. I also wonder how our children will turn out. So are we there yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:47 pm
Le'si looked at him again, but did not say anything. There was no way D'lin would bear more than one child and then only late in life as to not spoil her figure. The queen had almost died in birthing, being older when she chose to produce an heir. This marriage was going to be interesting with two so very different ways of life coming together. The village came into sight, "yes, we are here." Neat rows of houses with well-dressed people came into view, even the day laborers were very clean with good clothes.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 pm
Kolo took a good look around. "Why do your people have to dress so formal all the time? It seems necessary."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:46 pm
Le'si looked at the workers and then back to the prince, "the princess wants her people to look well and have pride in themselves. She had all this grass planted, too. It keeps our legs from getting muddy."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:50 pm
Kolo could see this tribe's vanity and hoped to chance that soon.  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 218 219 220 221 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff