Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Dances with Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:59 pm
angelmage99

Layla smiled at what Faustino said. "Order is good but you can't be too strict with them, they are kids after all and need to have their fun too." She looked up into his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:29 am
angelmage99

"Mmm it looks good." Lilian said surprised. She happily sat down and to eat. "Thank you." She said looking up to him. She took a sip of the grape juice before sitting to eat. "Well you be looking for Julian after breakfast?" She asked  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:36 am
InuHalfDemon30

Rosario looked up his wife and frowned a little. "No. Alice didn't want me to do that. I'll only go after him if he comes into the village, unfortunately if he comes in the form of an animal I wont know if it's him. I know he's a wolf, but I don't know what color he is. He doesn't change unless he's alone." Rosario commented. He then smiled at her. "I think I finish the children's rooms since they still need some world."

PrincessLeafra

Faustino smiled at her. "that's why there is a chance for them to go outside, I really want them to learn while they play, but sometimes it's a hard balance." He commented. He didn't want to be super strict, but that's how it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:55 am
angelmage99

Lilian nodding before finishing her food. "I'll wash the dishes before going to my old hut and bringing over my things." She said picking up finished lates from the table then started to washing the plates and cooking utensils.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 pm
InuHalfDemon30

Rosario smiled. A lot of his stuff was already moved him in, he just needed to sale his old place. "Okay. Then we'll need to find someone who wants our old huts." He told her. There was no need to have so many since it would take an 18 year old kid in their lives to need a new one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:08 pm
angelmage99

"Know a couple young adults ready to try living own their own." Lilian said. "Since unmated villagers do live on their own after leaving their parents." She then asked, "Do you need any help getting any of your things from your old hut?"  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:18 pm
InuHalfDemon30

Rosario was glad that she knew a few people. He rather get the selling done fast. "Don't worry. It's just a few things that like clothes and blankets. Most of the stuff is here. "Once I'm done there I'll help you move your stuff." He told her glad that they were almost done moving.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:12 pm
angelmage99

"Have you ever thought about having some of the lessons as games. It will keep their mind going if you turn it into a game of some sort. Kids need stimulation and say something like a ball could help stimulate them. You would toss the ball to a child and they would have to answer a question on one of the subjucts it would be up to you what the prize would be for getting it right or what will happen if they get it wrong." Layla had a twinkle in her eyes. She was getting excited about teaching.  

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:35 am
angelmage99

Lilian nodded before finishing the dishes. She then put on her cloak before kissing him goodbye. "I'll see you soon." She said before walking to her old hut. She packed her clothes, herbs, and other things she wanted with her. She left the bed bare for who ever was going to take her hut.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:28 am
InuHalfDemon30

Rosario smiled at her and left as well. He came back with several boxes and bags of blanket, trinkets, and clothes. It was one trip for him. Once he had put away the clothes and stored the nick-nacks and bedding in the children's room, he then walked to his wife's old house and started to help her.

PrincessLeafra

Faustino smiled at the woman. "A few. There is probably more I can do, but first I need to think it up. Maybe we could have a game with a prize for the winner. It could motivate them to try to get a prize." The man commented thinking of one idea to do something.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:23 pm
angelmage99

Lilian placed all the things she was taking with her next to the door. "Hey Rosario. Did it take you long with your things?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:02 pm
InuHalfDemon30

Rosario smiled as he picked up the boxes that she left at the door. He would take them while she continued to pack. "No. I got it in one go. Now we need to move in your stuff."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:21 pm
angelmage99

As the day went on, Alice decided that she needed to talk to Eve. She goes around the village, not knowing or seeing where she was but she continued to look around for the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 pm
Aisley Kiryuu

Eve came out of the the a shop with a bag of groceries. She seemed pleased, but then again she probably didn't hear anything about what her brother did yet. It was clear it was food for two and she was waiting for her brother to come home.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Aisley Kiryuu

Enduring Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:13 pm
angelmage99

Alice sees Eve with some bags and goes over to her. "Eve." She says, to get her attention and noticed her good mood. This was going to be harder then she first thought.  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff