Bashful Loiterer

7,000 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:26 pm
Kitty_Lopez

wolfpricesslunarr

Cory looked over at Mia. "Are you ready to see your new home?" He asked quietly as they approached a large iron gate. It was old and rusted, but the initals S.P. were still just as beautiful in the masterpiece. Opening the gates with a push of his hand, he lead her up the gravel driveway. Out of the trees appeared a magnicent mansion. "Welcome to the Pack House." He laughed.

User Image

"It's probably bigger than you imagined?" Brian chuckled, heading up to the front door. "Come, the pack is waiting."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:19 pm
Sei-chan5
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mia
-------------------------------------
Human Form

xxxx════════════════════════════╝

Mia nodded at his question, as Cory led them thru she smiled and looked at the mansion Wow, this is so wonderful, I've never seen a house so big, how many people live here? As she heard the pack was waiting she blushed wondering if she was keeping the two up and they were to arrive sooner or if she were to meet a lot of the pack so soon. Let's not going to keep them waiting then. She smiled happily and was ready to meet the others.

╔════════════════════════════xxxx
User Image
σσ¢xxxx
ℓσ¢αтισηPack House
ƒєєℓιηgxxxx
¢ℓσтhιηgDress in the pic

wolfpricesslunarr

Gracious Hunter

Sei-chan5

Bashful Loiterer

7,000 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:49 pm
Kitty_Lopez

wolfpricesslunarr

Cory laughed at the look on her face. "My great great grandfather built this place. He and the pack, side by side with humans." He smiled brightly. "Come on..." He followed his father into the house, the smell of wolf wafting out the open door. Inside sat nearly fifteen wolves, males, females, children. And all turned to look to their unoffical Alpha as he entered. "Mia, welcome to the Serenity Creek Pack." He stood tail, a bright smile on his face as his eyes wandered over the wolves. "Everyone, this is Mia."

Brian chuckled, leaning over to talk in Mia's ear. "If you want, it's not to late to stay in my home..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:40 am
Sei-chan5
Mia
Human Form

Mia smelt the scent of wolves in the air, it made her inner wolf wake up, she had been alone for so long... She seen the other wolves, smiled and waved shyly, at Cory's words she blushed a bit, she was part of a pack now, her wolf was pleased to finally belong somewhere. Hello She heard Brian and smiled Thank you, but I will see how it goes, but be prepared to see me come running if it is too much.

User Image
σσ¢xxxx
ℓσ¢αтισηPack House
ƒєєℓιηgxxxx
¢ℓσтhιηgDress in the pic

wolfpricesslunarr

Gracious Hunter

Sei-chan5

Bashful Loiterer

7,000 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:00 am
Kitty_Lopez

wolfpricesslunarr

"My door is always open." Brian said softly before moving away from her.

Cory started moving between his packmates, saying hello to older wolves that had been here when his grandfather was alpha. "Mia, if you want, you can wander around, talk to some of your new packmates." He smiled at her. "I'll be right here beside you." He wanted to tell her that this wasn't even a fifth of his pack. Serenity Creek spanned for miles around the town, the shyer wolves only stepping into town now and then.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:33 pm
Sei-chan5
Mia
Human Form

Mia followed Cory, she blushed a bit as he said he would be with her, she hid it and nodded. She met some of the pack members and soon after she started to look around the mansion.Do all of the wolves live here or do some live in the village? I remember my parents told me that wolves and humans are allowed to marry and have kids do that make the wolves mates part of the pack? Sorry about all of the questions.

User Image
σσ¢xxxx
ℓσ¢αтισηPack House
ƒєєℓιηgShy and Happy
¢ℓσтhιηgDress in the pic

wolfpricesslunarr

Gracious Hunter

Sei-chan5

Bashful Loiterer

7,000 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:41 pm
Kitty_Lopez

wolfpricesslunarr

Cory laughed. "Questions are fine, anything to make you comfortable. No, not everybody lives here. Most of the ones that marry outside the pack, mainly humans, live in the town surrounding us. Even some pure wolf families live outside the mansion as well." He shook his head, chuckling. "The humans are not considered part of the pack but rather as pack allies. We have to be careful though. Only the Jones family knows we are here. My father's side of my bloodline." He explained. "I am the first combination of the two bloodlines though, even if it isn't through blood." He quickly buried the glimmer of sadness that flashed in his eyes. "Jones and Saxton never mixed bloodlines in order to keep their relationship strictly friendship. Marriages between wolves and humans are quite rare actually. You will find the occational human around the pack though."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 pm
Kitty_Lopez

wolfpricesslunarr

You guys still around?  

Sei-chan5

Bashful Loiterer

7,000 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Fantasy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3