Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:16 pm
These will probably be the last that I do for the year, since I'll most likely shut down this guild for inactivity.

First, to i am the abool: Food Coma for most food consumed by a character.

Second, to x b a b y _ j e l l o x: Vampire's Coffin for winning the heart of many vampire admirers.

Third, to Huntress_Alistriona: Combat Sound for posting frequently and undertaking the role of Minstrel.

And last, to 00Rebecca_BL_Chambers00: Corona Austrina (The Southern Crown) for the most posting and for rising through the ranks to a high status in the Southern Isles in a short amount of time.

I hope you all continue to be active to save this guild before January 1st. We are at 1,679 posts. If we reach 2,500 by January 1st (US Central time), then the guild will remain open.

Genrin619
Captain  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:20 pm
I realize that 821 posts is a bit much to ask for two months. So, I am decreasing the goal to 2,000 (321 posts). I think among the few of us that remain, the chatter forum, and all of the other forums, we can reach our goal. I am counting my posts as well, so that should help some.

Invite more users, too. For each person that joins and RPs with us, I will take off 15 posts.  

Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
[ ✔ ] Important Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers