Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
To End The War ((O//A)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAlice Hart the Lost Heiress

Who would have guessed I would be the missing puzzle piece

User Image

Alice followed the maids and butlers without a sound and down the vacant hall. She was used to the candle light being extremely bright. She was there since she was born. Alice was then told to help get the dining room ready for the feast. More guests were going to arrive. She then nodded and turned to head that way. The maid who gave her orders got the ball room ready, shaking her head as the twins ran around in it.

Alice gathered plates, cups, bowls and silver wear and placed them in their appropriate places. She hummed as she did so, moving out of the other maids way so they could help. Once the room was set up, she informed the head maid that it was done. Alice then was given the ribbon and other decorations to finish that one off, so the maid could check on the dining room.

to end this war completely. I would have never guessed.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Raio-kun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
Ϩkylar Шinter & Ʌsher βlue Ƚythiane

Whence came the fellowship. . .

Skylar tripped over a leg of a table, sending her sprawling. Asher came after her, getting his belt caught on the table cover. He was sent sprawling on top of his sister, dragging the cloth with him. Plates, cups, bowls, and food followed the cloth. Skylar glanced up and shirked, but it was not in fear. Asher tried to get the cloth off, but everything fell on top of them before they could do anything but squeak. Crash! Glass shattered around them. Skylar and Asher laid underneath the tablecloth, wondering if anyone had seen them come over here and break everything. They got a sudden thought. What happens if they are caught? The king might turn them in! They might become servants -- well, that wasn't as bad as getting thrown into the dungeons.

They slowly scurried across the floor on their bellies. They hoped Korri or their parents weren't here. That would be even worse. Skylar and Asher made their way or of the musky, shredded tablecloth. They stood up and glanced over at the maids. All of them were staring, shocked and horrified. The twins cringed. "E-excuse us Misses," Skylar stammered, as she curtsied. Asher bowed, face ashen, "I am extremely in your hands," he spoke quietly.

. . .but, alas, it was broken.

Ultimate Holly

Raio-kun

marauder25
xD They're not going to kill anyone! They're just children. >;3

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

MetalRocker11712

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:09 pm

User Image

Alice got the last decoration up and them jumo all of a sudden hearing the crashes. With the line of decorations, she fell on the marble floor as they landed on top of her. One of the fellow butlers helped her up with shock. "A-Alice, are you okay?!" Alice got up, brushing off her blue dress and then re did the white hair clip back. She looked at the butler and nodded, then ran toward the dining room.

She then skitted to a halt and leaned against the door frame. She covered her mouth then looked at the maids trying to find new china and sets. Alice then rushed toward the twins. "Come with me. Your belt needs to be sewn back." She whispered to Asher. She couldn't turn them in. They were kids and just playing. That is what kids did.

She then offered them both a hand to lead them.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Raio-kun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Loxas Temp

The quiet before the storm

Loxus left the city limts, the ground around him was scorned with magic and steel. A place that used to be such a beutful work of nature. All of this, for what? Heading place the wasteland, he noticed some a group of nobles ahead of himself."Yeah, The king said he was going to host a huge party for all of them. Just to see if he could calm them down a little." Loxus walked pass them some more then waited.

'The king, starting a war, then acting like he is the Savior of it!' Loxus felt the energy coming out of him. There was no reason to hide it. 'I'm going to bring a little surprise there!' He said as he headed back into the city limits. 'Why not make myself public like this?! Maybe then he'll get the message.'

Loxus climbed back up the mountain. Looking back at the hall's of gold, he grew up there. Might not have been such good friends with the prince, Nobles, Guards, and teachers. But they had all said something about him.

Loxus sent out a huge lightning bolt into the air over the castle. A storm soon came after. The winds made him bring up his sweater even higher. They would have guessed by that time it was him. He was the only one that could make a storm that strong in such a short amount of time. Thunder had started to boom in the air. He smiled, knowing they'd have to do something about it. Then he climbed back down the mountain. Might be some people to help there. He heard that the outer citys faced some hungry. He could help with that.

Is the best part about it

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Ultimate Holly

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

Chanspicy

Shy Seeker

9,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:12 pm
User Image

▷ Name ◀ Lyssa Mays

▷ Nickname ◀ Lytta

▷ Loyalty ◀ Magi, Eldest Princess

▷ Gender ◀ Female

▷ Age ◀ 18

▷ Height ◀ 5'5''

▷ Hair ◀ a light purplish black

▷ Eyes ◀ a bright forest green

▷ Scars, birthmarks, Tattoos ◀ I was born with a crest moon shape birthmark on y back. I had a star tattooed near it

▷ Weapons ◀ A bow and Arrow kit.

▷ Occupation ◀ I hunt in my tiny village...... I am the Princess though..... it makes my mother angry.

▷ Personality ◀ Lyssa is sweet, considerate and cares alot about her people. She s considered the life saver for her village.

▷ Likes ◀ Hunting, helping others, healers,

▷ Dislikes ◀ How my family takes away everything i have.

▷ Marital status (Single, Dating, Married) ◀ My mother wants me to unite with Micheal of Stragia

▷ Lovers ◀ I don't have a lover...... I want one, but I'd rather fight for my home than love....

▷ Family Members ◀ My mother, the Queen, My father, the King, I have

▷ Friends ◀ I wasn't allowed to have friends. The hunter's animals are all I have.

▷ Others ◀ NO others... except i ran away from home to find something worth pretecting.

▷ Bio ◀ When i was born, my father shunned me because of my birthmark. I was kept inside threw out my years until i turned ten. Whe i turned ten, i snuck out into the rain and found a hunter. He was growing old but trained me very well. When i turned 16, i started to snak out and hunt often for my people. They needed the food. But when my teacher died, my mother found out. She burned my bow, and I decided to make a new one. On my 18thbirthday i ran away......... Im going out to find something.... an adventure i hope.... and something to fight for.
[  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:27 pm
X_XBreaking_BenjaminX_X
^^" U-um. . . T-there's already a Eldest Princess f-for Magi. . . And s-she has a younger s-sister and brother who a-are twins. . .
I-I play them. . .

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:10 pm
User Image
Twin Princess & Prince of Magi

Skylar and Asher glanced around, hoping none of the maids or butlers would come over and drag them off. They inched off to one side of the rubble. Maids were scurrying about, cleaning up the broken glass, finding new china, and fixing the cloth. Once the table was set, they all ran off. No one glanced over at them. No one noticed them. Skylar and Asher exchanged a glance and grinned. They were about to walk away, quietly, when the maid in a blue dress came over to them. The twins stopped, confused. Was she going to turn them in? Skylar posed to flee and Asher stepped towards the door. What should they do? Before they could take another step, she came over and told Asher he needed his belt fixed. They relaxed and smiled. She was kind. "Yes, ma'am," Asher said, bowing. "Please do so. I do not want to see his undergarments," Skylar smirked, nudging her twin brother.

Skylar glanced at the girl's hand, shook her head, and, gently, pushed it away. "If you do not mind, Miss, I like to walk on my own two feet." Asher yawned and leaning against the wall, one hand holding his pants up. "Oh, do not mind her. Which way shall we go?" asked the young Prince. He got off the wall and went over to the door, looking out. "How about left?" He then started walking. Skylar ran over to him and pushed him back to where the maid was standing. "We do not know this castle. Let our kind host show us the way," Skylar spoke firmly. Asher sighed, shook his head, and looked up at the girl. Skylar came to stand beside him and she looked up at her with the same look.

Ultimate Holly

Raio-kun

marauder25

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

MetalRocker11712

Russian_Vodka_Fox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:41 pm
User Image
Gaz came out of the passageways unnoticed by others. He followed the twins and the other woman. He recognized her a little bit. He got a little bored and sensed something. "Storm. Not naturally occuring though." He went up to his room and got his short sword. He ran hastily through the halls to the gate. He mounted on a horse and rode towards the smaller village.

Ultimate Holly

Raio-kun

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

MetalRocker11712

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:20 pm
Loxas Temp

Loxus started at Lith. It looked so gloom. The enterance was a wooded fenced that had 'Lith' on top of it. It was rotting, with green spots around it. The ground had seemed to be scorned with fire. There wasn't any grass to be seen. The streets were filled with beggars, and some even had bodys. "Money, Please, I need to fed my daughter!" Loxus took out his pouch and gave the lady some gold coins. "I'm going to try and fix this..." The lady gave out a smile of hope. The only thing that he needed as payment.

He could steal some money from the king's treasury. But they most likly noticed the storm by then. Loxus would have been taken in on site. Then there was the mercenary work. He heard about some other person being exiled. For rebellion, then turned to mercenary work, even though she got her family wealth. He thought for a moment, the ground might have been able to grow some stuff. 'Start small, then they might be able to work up from there...'

"Excuse me lady. Is there a Church around here?""Yes, but it's full and damaged, we keep the healthy inside of there." "Okay, I'm going to make another one then."

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Ultimate Holly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:46 pm
Gaz pulled on a dark hood that hid his features. His sword was also hidden in his cloak. He walked the streets trying to sense where the magic was coming from.  

marauder25

Distinct Informer

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:10 pm
ȶaiyo ȵightmare
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

User Image User Image

"Rats... vermin... every last one of them." Taiyo muttered as she walked in the capitol city of Tarnax. Everyone here was in a world of prosperity but the rest of their small corner of the earth was suffering. Once rain hit, she pulled her cloak over her red hair that was tied up in a braided style. She was dressed in men's clothing, black riding boots with worn pants and a black cloak over a red top that the edges were worn from. Taiyo had a horse but she gave it up when she crossed the border into this place, the red haired girl sighed heavily as she looked up to the castle. She let her hood down not minding the rain right now, letting her hair get wet and it came undone a bit her eyes held such longing missing her father. She touched the outer wall before she closed her eyes and thought of a way inside. She was a former lady of this court she should have been welcomed into this place, "Maybe as a servant.." she thought and she turned a moment and her mind went to this storm. It was highly out of season.....she bit the inside of her lip as she tried to keep her mind focused on one thing.
๑۩ﺴ ۞ ﺴ۩๑

Ultimate Holly

Raio-kun

marauder25

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

MetalRocker11712

Holo Claudia Fox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:02 pm
Loxas Temp

Loxus started to look around in the forest. The church aloud him to help build a house. But it had to be a smaller one just for a soup kitchen really. Doctors were already coming in town for the kings big event. They gave him an axe. Some people already were working on cuting some down. He looked inside the woods and began chopping.

It wasn't grade 'A' wood. But compared to all the rotting around there. It would look like gold. He placed them on the ground around the. The place on the egde of town. Loxus wasn't planing on seeing the whole thing though. He already got some people around there to help out. He'd stay for that day, then leave. Because of that, he was working as fast and neatly as he could on it. Craving the wood pieces into to place. "Ugh, Oh well then, 15 of them should be enough." A lady in white nun outfit came to him. With some drinks, he passed them up. "I need to go, you guys just needed a jump start was all." He began to leave, Lith. Building a house, was going to pin him down to long, and to close to Tarax to.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Ultimate Holly

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:59 am
User Image

Korrina sat up in her four-poster canapy bed and stretched. Her long violet hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail and was draped gracefully on her left shoulder. She swung her legs over the side of the bed, her silk sheets smooth against her snowy skin of her calves. Her lace nightgown fell just above her knees and swung slightly from side to side with the movement. There were a few faint shafts of light filtered from the arched window and a light breeze teased the thin curtains. Korrina's eyes were sad as she gazed around her large suite. She grabbed a silk robe from her closet and made her way to the dining hall.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:00 pm

User Image

Alice nodded. She understood the personal space and of course they wanted to walk without anyone holding their hands. Alice bowed lightly. "Of course." she said with a smile then waited for them. Alice never looked at them eye to eye. She kept her glance down and her hands were beside her. She did smile at Skylar's joke about her brother's undergarments. She then nodded and turned to show them the way.

"This way if you please." She said, looking the opposite way and finally looking up to watch straight ahead. Once she got to the room, she opened the door for them. The room was filled with sewing machines, fabric and sewing items that were in cases and knitting things. She then knelt down softly and got a needle, thread and scissors ready to fix the young prince's belt.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Holo Claudia Fox

marauder25

Raio-kun

shinesnowillusion

Seasonal Pumpkin

9,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:19 pm
User Image
Twin Princess & Prince of Magi

When the maid bowed, Skylar got this pained look on her face. Asher flinched but did not say a word. Asher glanced at Skylar, and she exchanged a glance with him. The young princess tired to make eye contact with the maid, but she rejected. Asher tired, but got the same result. The twins glanced at each other and shook their heads. "What is the point?" Asher hissed in his sister's ear, "I thought that she was a different maid but. . ." Skylar sighed, quietly. "I was wishing that as well," she muttered. They watched her walk away then fell in step behind her. They walked on in silence, deep in their own thoughts.

When they reached the room, the maid opened it for them. Asher and Skylar shook their heads. "You go first," said Skylar, "And we will come behind," Asher said. When the maid was through, Asher and Skylar came in. They looked around in awe. Magi's sewing room was not as big as this! The twins grinned. Skylar found a table and hopped on it, fingering a needle found on the ground. Asher stood beside the maid and held his belt up. He watched her as she sewed up his belt and snipped the extra string on it. Skylar was now laying down, eyes closed but not asleep. "Miss, what is your name?" Skylar spoke without opening her eyes, "I am Skylar, and that is my twin brother Asher." Asher grinned, "Yes, what is your name? And, please, do not call us Prince Asher and Princes Skylar. We have come to loathe those titles," he said calmly. "You may act normally around us. We do not care for proper manners," Skylar said and Asher giggled. "Mother would kill us if she heard those words!" Skylar grinned, but did not speak.

Ultimate Holly

Raio-kun

marauder25

hyper_nine_tailed_fox

MetalRocker11712

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash