Submit

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:20 am
Cian was ecstatic when they left his family home. Thankfully both of his fathers had approved of Grun. So Cian had led the forester back to his home to get settled, hoping that his lover would stay with him for a while, and now they were sitting comfortably at a table in the tavern. He grinned over at Grun still holding onto his hand over the table. "You have no idea how happy I am that this meeting turned out well." Cian was still trying to control himself from overt acts of public affection at this point.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:53 am
Grunblawu though he wanted to spend more time with his boyfriend he was still not overly found of being in the city for longer than he had too. But he could not leave just now and luckily for him he had Cian's hand to keep him tethered. He smiled and brought the more tan hand up to kiss the back of it. "I am very glad as well Cian. I had almost thought then and there to ask for your hand to be my life mate but I did not want to push my luck." he smiled shifting his chair a bit closer to the smaller stallion. This day was turning out surprisingly good. He blushed a bit as he wondered if bedding Cian now that they were a couple officially would be different than what they had done at his place. Right now he much rather be back at the house than at the tavern but they did have a lot to celebrate and they should do it right.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:04 am
Cian blushed brightly as Grun kissed the back of his hand. "T-That will have to be a conversation for another time." What embarrassed him the most was that Grun was able to make him so flustered. "There was another reason I brought you here, Grun... there is a piano here and I'd like to play for you after we eat." He only turned his attention away from Grun to order some stew.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:22 am
Grunblawu smiled and reached up a hand to stroke his thumb over Cian's darkened cheek. "Of course I wont bring it up again then for a wail. I don't mean to upset you." he said and then looked at his lover a bit confused at what the reason could be that they came here. But he smiled, "I would be very glad to hear you play!" he said his smile wide and large. "Do you play hear often?" He asked feeling excited this time but in a good way as opposed to the worried he had at Cian's last surprise.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:33 am
"No no you didn't upset me..." Cian smiled and cupped his hand over Grun's stroking hand. Grun already had Cian's poor nerve endings on fire, every touch burned so deliciously. "I just can't help but feel... very happy when you say that. What would you like to eat?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:45 am
Grun nods wanting so very badly to kisses those smiling lips but he held back, "I am glad to hear that. And I am very glad you want to marry me. I don't think it would be wise though to elope. The stew sounds just fine for me dear. I am not used to fancy food. Plus it should be quicker and I can then enjoy your beautiful music."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:02 am
"No, eloping is definitely not the way to do things. Even though, we started out quickly, I think it's best that we take a little time before we move on to lifemate." He smiled softly at his lover and boyfriend. He didn't want to rush things in a whirlwind of their two nights together only to find out that it wouldn't work between them. At this point that was his biggest fear.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 am
Grunblawu gave a nod, "Well I think it would cause more trouble with the family than any possible good. I did promise you that I would wait as long as it would take to be with you Cian. And I did promise to take everything slow here. I really do not mind." he said stroking the back of Cian's hand. He sat back in his chair and waited for their food just enjoying the other's company.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:05 pm
When their food arrived Cian reluctantly pulled his hand away from Grun's to start eating. "Personally I like the rabbit stew that you made when I was at your cabin better." He looked up at Grun and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 pm
Grun laughed gently and brought his own hands to his bowl and spoon. "Oh had I known that I would have brought a rabbit or two over and made you a dinner. But I am sure this stew will be just as delicious."

He dipped his spoon in and gave it a try. "You know it is pretty good. I have not had pigeon strew before." He smiled and reached over to pick up a hunk of bread to dip it into the broth.

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 pm
"I still prefer your rabbit stew," he said reaching for his own bread roll. "Thank you for agreeing to stay a little while, Grun. I did miss you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:52 pm
Grun laughed softly, "Thank you very much Cian dear. I am glad you like it. I have lots of versions of it depending on what vegetables are in season." He looked down at the bowl and sighed softly, "I missed you too. I really did. I have been working hard to try and get this nicer for when you would come and visit again. I will stay a few days with you if you will have me."  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:17 pm
Cian reached across the table and took a hold of Grun's hand. "I would love if you'd stay for a few days. Then maybe I could head back with you and spend a few days in the forest with you."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:34 pm
Grunblawu nods, "That would be lovely. Though I might need to clean up my shack a bit. I have been working pretty hard keeping my mind busy and trying to earn some extra money. I am sure with you by my side I will have an easier time in the city." He held his boyfriend's hand happily as he finished off his stew.  

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Kyriana Razian

Devoted Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm
"You don't have to worry about that, I can help you when we get there." Cian smiled and finished his stew patting Grun's hand before he stood moving to speak with the bartender briefly. He then moved to the piano and sat down. When his fingers touched the ivory keys the music seemed to flow through him. The melody was soft and low.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff