Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:53 pm
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C

Oh really? Thank you so much ^^. And I can probably get on tomorrow after all my homework is done. I will probably have about an hour or 2 on here. So I'd love to be your RP partner. If I get accepted then i promise to always post within a reasonable amount of time.

It's not a problem. I'd rather be patient then be over baring and my partner quit on me. Do you mind playing the male? Also where do you want to rp, PMs or threads?

Wait seriously? Aww I'm sorry. I definitely know what that's like. And either or is fine with me. And sure yeah ^^. I'm used to playing the guy roles in anime RPs. So I don't have a problem with that.

Yeah, it was really sad =( I began really doubting my RP skills. I mean I'm in no way an expert, but I don't do one liners, I try to not do less then 5 sentences. I think I would like to try threads this time, Do you mind making it?

Oh alright cool ^^. And I would love to but I can't. I gotta get to bed now its about 12 o'clock where I'm at. I got school tomorrow so I'll have to be going soon. But I bet you are a great RPer. All it takes is some practice and your head buzzing with ideas.

-Nods- I understand. It can wait unless you want me to just go ahead and create it.

Actually can you just go ahead and create it. I'll try to have my profile up for my character by tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 pm
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C

Wait seriously? Aww I'm sorry. I definitely know what that's like. And either or is fine with me. And sure yeah ^^. I'm used to playing the guy roles in anime RPs. So I don't have a problem with that.

Yeah, it was really sad =( I began really doubting my RP skills. I mean I'm in no way an expert, but I don't do one liners, I try to not do less then 5 sentences. I think I would like to try threads this time, Do you mind making it?

Oh alright cool ^^. And I would love to but I can't. I gotta get to bed now its about 12 o'clock where I'm at. I got school tomorrow so I'll have to be going soon. But I bet you are a great RPer. All it takes is some practice and your head buzzing with ideas.

-Nods- I understand. It can wait unless you want me to just go ahead and create it.

Actually can you just go ahead and create it. I'll try to have my profile up for my character by tomorrow.

Ok, guild thread orn regular. Also what shall we call it? Mind adding me?  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:00 am
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C

Oh okay i sent a request. I was thinking. The Perfect Two or Until Death Do Us Part. Hmm Quild thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:02 am
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C

Oh okay i sent a request. I was thinking. The Perfect Two or Until Death Do Us Part. Hmm Quild thread.

The perfect two, sounds great! Ok, I'll create it and post my profile and whenever you get on you can post yours. ^_^  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 am
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C

The perfect two, sounds great! Ok, I'll create it and post my profile and whenever you get on you can post yours. ^_^

Oh really? Yay ^^. And I'll be posting it up tomorrow. I'll see ya tomorrow then. I need to retire to a PM RP I've been keeping on hold for a while. So ttyt.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:33 am
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C
xgirlinpinkx
Maylin_C

Oh really? Yay ^^. And I'll be posting it up tomorrow. I'll see ya tomorrow then. I need to retire to a PM RP I've been keeping on hold for a while. So ttyt.

Ok sounds good. the thread is already created, just adding my profile now.  

xgirlinpinkx

Fashionable Noob

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers