Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
It's Just a Story!? (SD & Zelly-Fangirl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:53 pm
Stardust Drifter

((Oh who says? :p And we can always speed things along to Christmas. Which I actually have ideas for. sweatdrop ))

Her tiny wings flinched a bit, seemingly fading from existence just long enough for her to roll over in her sleep with a peaceful smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:10 pm
Zelly-fangirl

((ok I'll do just that. xD You know you're right. :3 I can't wait to see what kind of ideas you have.))

The big day had finally arrived, CHRISTMAS. Jowy's heart had healed a lot during the few weeks he had spent with Lis. Though he knew that eventually she would be leaving soon.

He was in the kitchen that morning humming "Merry Christmas Baby" while making pancakes for them to eat. He had been feeding her more normal food, yet allowing her to have her sweet stuff as well.

And the Jowy with his frying pan in toe
Flipped his flapjackes and pondered:
How could it be so?
It came without Ribbons!
It came without Tags!
It came without Late fees, big bills, or bags!

Jowy puzzled and puzzed, till his puzzler was sore
Then he thought of something he hadn't before
Maybe all this high carbed food wasn't good for Lis
He hoped she hadn't gained any weight over the weeks.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:24 pm
Stardust Drifter

((Oh you and your rhyming. emotion_awesome ))

Lisianthus had yet to be seen that morning. Nowhere to be found really. Although there was now a small present under the tree waiting for Jowy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:35 pm
Zelly-fangirl

(( emotion_0A0 what can I say? I like rhyming too! emotion_awesome ))

Jowy called for her and looked around but couldn't find her. The food was done and everything but when he had come into the living room he spotted a small gift sitting under the tree.

A gift for him. Jowy gently picked up the small gift and smiled. He was touched. He hadn't had ever since he was twelve. Slowly opening it he felt a little guilty, he hadn't gotten anything for Lisianthus.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:38 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Merry Christmas!" With a shower of white, red, and green sparkles and the ever so faint smell of peppermint, Lisianthus popped up from the box with a big bright smile on her little fairy face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:50 pm
Zelly-fangirl

"GAH!" he shouted falling on his bottom. Looking up at her he blushed as some of the sparkles now colored his hair. "M-Merry Christmas to you too.." he said letting out a laugh. He couldn't stay mad at her. It then dawned on him, "How long were you in there!?" he gasped.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:56 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lisianthus giggled as she flew down to hover in front of his face. "Not too long. I just woke up a little before you did." she said while dusting some of the glitter from his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:05 pm
Zelly-fangirl

He smiled and gently pulled her into a hug. Luckally she was about the size of a small doll so it wasn't hard to do. "I'm glad! I don't want you suffocating on me!" he said nuzzling her gently against his cheek.

"I made pancakes for breakfast!" he mused happily letting her go. "I'm sorry..I don't have a gift for you..." he said looking away and biting his lip some.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:15 pm
Stardust Drifter

"I think I might able to fix that..." Lisianthus flew up, working her magic to make a sprig of mistletoe hang overhead before turning back to her cute brunette human form and standing sheepishly underneath it. "All you want is a little companionship for Christmas, right? And not just for the holidays, but year round. So I've decided. It goes against everything I stand for you to grant your wish just to undo it by leaving again. I mean, waiting around in a Christmas present wasn't just for show, you know..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:22 pm
Zelly-fangirl

"Lis..." he was speechless. Getting up he stood underneath the mistletoe and blushed sheepishly again. "M-Merry Christmas.." Taking her hands he stared into her pretty face. He swallowed a bit but leaned in closer...and closer puckering his lips.

Like a slow motion film their lips eventually met and his heart raced when they did. His eyes closed, he felt himself wrap his arms around her gently as he got lost in her sweet, oddly sugary tasteing, kiss.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:28 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lisianthus wrapped her arms around him and blushed happily. Closing her eyes, she rested her head against his chest and just stood there enjoying the moment for a while longer after their lips parted. For once someone else was granting her Christmas wish for a change. "Merry Christmas."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:33 pm
Zelly-fangirl

Jowy held her in his arms and didn't want to let her go. Closing his eyes he gently rested his chin on top of her head. Sharing the small romantic moment they had he was happy. Not just for himself, but for her as well. Jowy was glad he could grant her Christmas wish. He'd never kissed a fairy before either, well disguised as a human, but he was glad he did.

"I'm glad your wish came true...you deserve it.." he gently cooed to her now looking down at her tenderly. "Do you want some pancakes?" he blushed looking down into her beautiful eyes again.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:42 pm
Stardust Drifter

"Breakfast, right..." Lisianthus giggled a bit. At least he shouldn't have any reason to be so down in the dumps anymore. She certainly wasn't going anywhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:47 pm
Zelly-fangirl

He laughed, "I guess I just ruined the moment huh?" he lightly teased sticking out his tongue. Slyly looking around, he pulled her into another kiss before giving her nose a gentle poke. "I think we should have mistletoe all year round now..I like mistletoe. You get a sweet surprise everytime you stand underneath it." he chuckled lightly.

"How about we catch a play or something today? Or...maybe we could go ice skating?" he stated happily. Two weeks ago he wouldn't have dreamed of doing any of those things, but now..as long as she was there he would go anywhere with her. Jowy loved her, his cute little fairy.

Though a thought did creep in the back of his mind, would the people she worked for get angry at him for stealing her away from them? He tried not to think on it anymore but she was a magical creature, and often times from what he had read in fantasy novels was that magical creatures weren't always nice to you if you angered them.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:54 pm
Stardust Drifter

Lisianthus nodded happily, a sparkle in her emerald eyes. "I don't need to drag you around to fill you with holiday cheer anymore, so I'm happy to go wherever you want!"  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff