Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:11 am
heart Viking love smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:26 am
Dark Fire Angel
I can indeed! I'll get to that asap!

Just checking if you made a thread and I missed it... Shinos is still game for our plot if you are.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:28 am
Annchen
Dark Fire Angel

Just checking if you made a thread and I missed it... Shinos is still game for our plot if you are.

I have not, actually. But I will some time today if you're still game then!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:29 am
Dark Fire Angel
Annchen
Dark Fire Angel

I have not, actually. But I will some time today if you're still game then!

Sure!  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:13 am
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 pm
Heeey! I know you...
SoA name: Nawiri Jito - pffft I never got her recerted
What does Bifrost know about him/her: idk she's an original member and she's actually pining over a priestess atm but idk if he'd know that.
Your SoAs feelings towards Bifrost: Indifferent?
Also I'd like to RP and here's my idea: (optional)]

Or just with anyone! I just would like to RP her xD  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:19 pm
Annchen

Heeey! I know you...
SoA name: Bjort
What does Bifrost know about him/her: Bjort is a newly joined stormborn, and is a seer. He doesn't let many know that he's a seer, but imagine that an astute bard could figure it out. He has his visions in rainboooowwww.
Your SoAs feelings towards Bifrost: He seems like a cool dude.
Also I'd like to RP and here's my idea: Bjort aims to become a bard, himself. Maybe you could help him out with his req's? He needs a bard RP > u> On top of that, rainbow bard buddies? ;D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:50 pm
oo DeD
Annchen

Heeey! I know you...
SoA name: Bjort
What does Bifrost know about him/her: Bjort is a newly joined stormborn, and is a seer. He doesn't let many know that he's a seer, but imagine that an astute bard could figure it out. He has his visions in rainboooowwww.
Your SoAs feelings towards Bifrost: He seems like a cool dude.
Also I'd like to RP and here's my idea: Bjort aims to become a bard, himself. Maybe you could help him out with his req's? He needs a bard RP > u> On top of that, rainbow bard buddies? ;D

Sounds good! He needs more bard friends smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:35 pm
Heeey! I know you...
SoA name: Magnus
What does Bifrost know about him/her: Use to be a reaver, severely injured and forced to retire, lovse to get drunk and still tries to brawl, but sadly more often than not ends up on the losing side. Has recently married Gala, and seems to be calming down.
Your SoAs feelings towards Bifrost: Confusion? He doesn't understand why a male wouldn't want to become a reaver, but music does sooth the savage beast and that includes Magnus. All in all, he's OK with Bifrost so long as he doesn't start trouble for him.
Also I'd like to RP and here's my idea: Magnus is trying his paw at being 'romantic' (as the womenfolk call it) and would like to request Bifrost for an evening of musical story-telling for his wife to enjoy.

Heeey! I know you...
SoA name: Gala
What does Bifrost know about him/her: She's old blood Stormborn just like Magnus, and also past her prime. She loves to sing and in younger years had asked about becoming a bard, though has given that up and just enjoys the art for her own entertainment.
Your SoAs feelings towards Bifrost: She's kind of iffy about him. Gala is a very polite lioness and isn't fond of gossip, but she does respect him for his bardly ways.
Also I'd like to RP and here's my idea: *See Magnus*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:22 am
Jovi of Shadows
Heeey! I know you...
SoA name: Magnus
What does Bifrost know about him/her: Use to be a reaver, severely injured and forced to retire, lovse to get drunk and still tries to brawl, but sadly more often than not ends up on the losing side. Has recently married Gala, and seems to be calming down.
Your SoAs feelings towards Bifrost: Confusion? He doesn't understand why a male wouldn't want to become a reaver, but music does sooth the savage beast and that includes Magnus. All in all, he's OK with Bifrost so long as he doesn't start trouble for him.
Also I'd like to RP and here's my idea: Magnus is trying his paw at being 'romantic' (as the womenfolk call it) and would like to request Bifrost for an evening of musical story-telling for his wife to enjoy.

Heeey! I know you...
SoA name: Gala
What does Bifrost know about him/her: She's old blood Stormborn just like Magnus, and also past her prime. She loves to sing and in younger years had asked about becoming a bard, though has given that up and just enjoys the art for her own entertainment.
Your SoAs feelings towards Bifrost: She's kind of iffy about him. Gala is a very polite lioness and isn't fond of gossip, but she does respect him for his bardly ways.
Also I'd like to RP and here's my idea: *See Magnus*

Sure! Do you want to start with a bargaining RP where Magnus barters for his services?  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:20 am
<3 Definitely! That sounds like it would be loads of fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:31 pm
Jovi of Shadows
<3 Definitely! That sounds like it would be loads of fun.

Great! Would you like to start? (I started the Jasiri one)  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:41 pm
^^ Will do! It'll be later tonight, but I'll get up for us.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:01 am
Here you go! Have a happy Magnus. xD RP Here  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:03 pm
Jovi of Shadows
Here you go! Have a happy Magnus. xD RP Here

Weird... I didn't get a notification for this. I'll try to tag it tomorrow! (and the other RP too)  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff