Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Ok so.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelina-ballerina84

Hygienic Bloodsucker

6,000 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:18 pm
Ok so my bf told me that his aol is acting up and so since he sees my name on his buddy list but he can't send me an instant messenger on there or so. I see his name on my buddy list but his name keeps signing off and on,according to him his aol is signing off by itself so now I wouldn't know.

Question there is: Should I think my bf is signing off on purpose or so intentionally or could it be his aol really acting up?. Does aol normally do that though when your online it signs you off by itself or so?. Just asking.

Has anyone ever used aol and it acted like that before?. Does anyone have an aol and its happened like that where the aol signs off by itself or so?. Thing is I doubt it's his Internet connection since how is it he's able to send me an E-mail on his aol account on my gmail account?. That's another question also,if my bf's aol isn't working how is it he's able to send me an E-mail on my gmail account?.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 pm
hey dont worry. if hes still emailing you then hes making an effort. emailing is so tedious. like you have to click compose, then you gotta make sure its the right person, and then you have to type it, and maybe the fonts not right, and then--i think you get the point.
if he keeps showing up and popping off theres something wrong with the connection. he knows youll see him sign on and he knows youll see him sign off. so why bother lying about that?
but if youre really worried about it you should just tell him  

candies_casses

heart_weapon

Wheezing Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:27 pm
I've had problems with AOL/AIM in the past, but usually it was because I needed an update.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:26 am
Do you even have the same boyfriend nowadays?  

Bunny Butts

Popular Conversationalist

Warriors cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:41 pm
it could be just a bad internet connection? i dont think hes lying to you  
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items