Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meardhon: Realm of the Mearas

Back to Guilds

Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
{prp]Are Mares Really All You Like? (Breyant x Biel'en) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:35 pm
Breyant smiled liking the look of the tan head resting on his thighs. "Better now with some ale in you? Oh my it looks like you want some more ale." The speckled male pursed his lips taking a swig of ale.

He knew that his next action was most likely going to end badly but he might as well try. So with ale still in his mouth he bent down and pressing his lips to the other stallion he opened his lips to allow the ale to pass into the other's mouth. He did not leave his lips on for long.

After the ale had been pass he sat back up waiting for the other's reaction.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:57 pm
Biel was pleasantly surprised at the male and the ale combined--not sure how to react he simply went with the flow, deciding it best to just relax and go with it. Fighting was not his style--strong and gently was his way, something of a big brother to everyone he knew really.

The ale was pleasant enough, and he relaxed afterward, staring up at his companion.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:38 pm
Breyant flicked his tail along the floor and smiled very glad that the other stallion had not push him away and and even opened his mouth to accept the ale. After giving another gentle smile he pulled his lips from the stallion and sat up slowly.

Gently he brushed a finger over his own lips whipping up any ale still on his lips. "Does my lord wish for more ale?" He asked his other hand resting on the handle of the mug to keep him from stroking the other's thick hair.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:25 pm
Biel'en looked up and nodded. He did want more ale--but the lord bit made him laugh loudly.

"Hardly a lord--do not be so formal, friend!" he relaxed again, looking at the fire and stretching out at the rug beneath. He was almost tempted to sleep right there rather than relocate to the stuffed mattress and bed frame.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 pm
Breyant smiled enjoying the warm sound of the laugh. He liked that sound. He reached his hands up to stroke back Biel'en hair then moved to fill up the mug again.

"I only call you lord because I am serving you. I was simply teasing. Now I take it you want a full swig instead of another small mouthful. Am I right?" he asked bringing the mug forward and again sliding his fingers along the thick dark mane. "I see you looking at the bed. Could it be our fun is over before our ale? I guess I can drink the rest myself after getting you into that bed?" He said offering to help the other stallion up into the bed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:27 pm
He hummed a little lullaby to himself, hardly audible above the crackle of the firepalce, and sighed. He liked his head petted like that...but he said nothing, and was still.

"I might sleep just here. Its so warm by the fireplace, and you of course," he was not good with words, particularly since he was not sure what he was getting into...

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:47 pm
Once the mug was filled again Breyant's fingers moved back to continue stroking the other stallion's thick dark hair. He was so handsome and strong. And it seemed he was winding down.

Grey fingers moved to brush along Biel'en's forehead pulling back more dark locks, "Don't worry my friend. I do not plan on leaving this room tonight. I shall be glad to sleep on this thick fur with you. Are you going to use my lap as a pillow?" He said and smiled gently bitting his lower lip gently as he wished to lean down and press his lips again against the large stallion's, but this time with out the ale. "Another drink my dear friend?" He asked and then gave a flirtatious smile, "Or another kiss?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:41 am
Biel'en hummed again and nearly nuzzled the male's lap and curled his body toward him.

"Yes," he spoke and laughed again.

His hands idly played with the tendrils of hair which were not being touched and he mindlessly braided one, his muscles relaxed and smoothed in the fire light.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:08 am
Breyant laughed warmly. "Your very agreeable with some ale and good food in that stomach huh?" He leaned down to kiss Biel'en's forehead before moving to softly brush his lips over the other stallion's. One hand left the thick dark mane and slid down along the other's strong shoulder.

"The mug is really full so unless you wish for me to give it by mouth again you may need to sit up just a bit." he said keeping his lips inches from Biel'en's.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Biel'en was happy enough just sitting on the rug relaxing. His hands shuffled beneath him and she sat up on his elbows and leaned into his new friend's chest heavily.

"We could just go to sleep you know," he spoke a gruffness he had not possessed since the two were downstairs.
He tried on his most adorable expression to persuade the other to lie beside him a while.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:47 pm
Breyant smiled and leaned back as the other moved to sit up. He took a swig of ale and nearly purred as the other moved to lean against his chest. It was a feeling that the cat like stallion rather liked.

He set the mug back down on the floor and smiled at the other's cute look. It did not match that gruff voice at all. And the combination was rather appealing. "Oh but if we were to go to sleep I wont get to enjoy this company any more." he said but he gave a nod and moved do slide his body down along the fur until he was laying next to the field stallion. "But I guess we should not waste such a prefect place huh?"

Now laying he slide his hand up along his own body before moved his fingers to brush over the other's shoulder and pushed him gently back onto the ground. "I have not complaints going to bed with you dear Biel'en." He said with a warm laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:38 am

Biel'en was surprised how lovely his companion seemed...It was a strange feeling he did not before think on about other stallions.

"OH--" for a moment his mind came back to him between hazes in ale, and he blushed, not meaning to look cute but it seemed it was unavoidable.

"lets not waste time then," he leaned in, his head pushed against the other's forehead, with a long arm wrapping around his torso...

((insert time skip here? XD ))  

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:40 pm
Breyant smiled at the adorable blush on the stallion next to him. He smiled and slide his arm around the board shoulders of the larger stallion pulling him closer, "Let's not..."

(Sounds good to me <3)

The sun was just starting to rise into the sky when the grey coated stallion started to wake. The night could not have gone any better than it had. Well maybe if they had retired to the bed but something about the fur covered floor in front of the fire seemed far more fitted for his current bed partner.

Smiling he uncoiled his body from that of Biel'en and left the room briefly to order up some breakfast. As much as he would have liked to sleep in he was sure this working stallion would be up at dawn even with so much ale inside him. So the least he could do was have some hot food waiting for them other.

Breyant smiled as he glanced over the sleeping form of the other stallion. He strangely even more handsome wail he slept. For a stallion who had not been into other stallion Biel'en had a passion and fire in him a few hours before that was not just brought on by the ale. One that Breyant had rarely seen in his chosen bed fellows and one he hoped he would get to share again.

Once breakfast was brought in and placed on the table he walked over to the fur and knelt down reaching a hand to gently wake the other, "Biel'en...my friend I know it is early but breakfast is ready. You can go back to bed if you like after you eat. You don't want it to get cold."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Biel'en felt a shudder and it woke him--his bedpartner had left, and it was a little colder without him...Biel'en had grown attached, as he often did, to anyone he spent the evening with. He hated being alone and by the time the other male had returned he was sitting upright in front of the fire, the fur half-wrapped around his figure and lying un-bidden to him.

"Oh--thank you, Breyant" he spoke, looking up with sleep in his eyes. He rubbed at them lazily and yawned, he was still tired, and since the last harvest day had ended he thought he would take the day off and stay in town.

"I think I will be here a while," he looked at the dying fire, it was all but coals now and cinders still clinging to life. He grabbed at a few logs in a hearth-side holder and tossed one on, a few chunks of bark thrown underneath and a few breaths of air and the fire was again happily crackling in their midst.

DieKraft Fe-Amon

Romantic Grabber

10,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:37 pm
Breyant had been a bit shocked to see Biel'en sitting up. He smiled and allowed his hand to slide along the darker shoulder that was not cloaked with fur and along the other's strong chest. He rather liked the this stallion and was not ashamed to show a bit more affection. More so since they were in private and he figured Biel'en might not push him away.

"Of course Biel'en I figured some food would replace some of your energy and help with any hang over you might have." He watched as the other stoked the fire and stood up moving to the table to prepare a plate for the other. "You look a bit chilled. Just stay wrapped up by the fire as long as you like. Shall I inform the staff that you would like the room for another night?" He asked as he brought over a plate of warm pastries and eggs. With some chilled fruit on the side.

"If you would like company today I would be more than glad to provide it to you." He said setting the plate down in front of the other stallion.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff