Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Manor - (Everything you need to know about RO and more)
Hugs & Healing: BFAA's Community of Care Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KaguraSakata
Crew

Celestial Cleric

29,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:26 am
Hot Caffeinated Cree
cry I just need a hug...depression and anxiety keep setting in, and little things people say and do hurt me more. I wish one week would pass by where I didn't have to cry.

CREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:57 am
Hot Caffeinated Cree
You'll be okay Cree we're here for you so go ahead and vent when you feel like it's getting to be that stressful for you it's much better than letting it upset you that much.  

Renon21

Barton Shapeshifter

13,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Rebuilder 100

Yakura Kurogami
Crew

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:52 pm
Hot Caffeinated Cree
cry I just need a hug...depression and anxiety keep setting in, and little things people say and do hurt me more. I wish one week would pass by where I didn't have to cry.

Have a virtual hug smile If anything I'm here if you wanna talk. Take it easy for a bit, it's fine if you need to take a break.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:33 pm
MasturChef

KaguraSakata

Renon21

Inei Alumei

Thank you all so much, I definitely appreciate the hugs, and glad I have you guys. emotion_hug I took some time off the computer today, and I feel it has helped me some, I'm glad I can vent here though. And if any of you need me, I'll be here for you as well, especially if it's just to talk or have hugs. I wish all of you the very best as well. c:  

Hot Caffeinated Cree
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Senshi

Barton Manor - (Everything you need to know about RO and more)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games