SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:32 am
"Let's do all of it!" The two bust out laughing in hystericas while some poor b*****d was grabbed tied up with a mautine of explosives and jammed out the air lock. Exploding in a specatular display of fire as the massive set ocurse for Foodcourtia.

"Fine fine whatever." Zim cut the transmission than without much thaught and immedlaty going bakc ot his expeirment. "How wants to find out what raw energy does to the human immune system?" He asked turnign to the poor bastrads he had captured.

Tak found survailance of Dib more than boringe, but more thna necesary. "Stayign at home and not wiht Zim, how bad for you human." She muttered while wathcing his movments carefuly, Dib hadnt' reutred here in weeks and though her camera and her own fallowing methods pointed that everythign that was wrong with Zim was ineeded wrong why the human reutnrd now was odd.
Bad chice on Dib's part. Zim was the one factor keeping him remotly safe.
Almos tiftitng how Skooge died in her mind she found the place and in her minds eye replayed te hwole battle and Dib had apartley witnessed the whole thing, which meant he knew how weak and feeble he turely was.
"Now what should I do with your sister?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:02 pm
After the fit of laughter had callmed down some Purple looked over at his co tallest "So think Tak acctuly was able to get anything done." he asked and smiled a little thinking of finaly getting rid of that annoyince.

Dib sighed and hung up the phone. Well he might as well make something to eat, that should get Gaz down he thought, a real home cooked meal. He put a pot of water and turned it on, he was going to make spagettii, it was better than nothing and it would keep for a few days at least. And he did kind of want to make it up to his sister by kind of accdently leaving here there alone for so long. he would have to try and explane things to her when she was cooled down

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:08 pm
"Maybe maybe not. Guess we'll find out if her single goes out." Red shrugged while idly drinking some soda but not fully tasting it. Things had been quite for the most part, nothign major occiasn reprots of strange happenings but that was normal agin for them. "Strange reports latley. Odd readings ocaisonally spiking up in places." He muttered allowed.

"So cute how oblivious you are Dib." Tak muttered ot herslef still wathicng, though hesnlty she wondered when the human would leave. She would have prefred an isolated attack but if needed she would attack openly. Although she knew she couldn't wait forever sense the chances of Zim randomall appearing would complicat things.
Though wathicng him threw the window that showed the kithcen she glanced up to Gaz's window. "Or perhapes.. you need convicning."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:43 pm
Purple didnt let it show but those reports were starting to worry, more of that fact that they all said that it caused there race getting sick and dieing, despite the fact that there packs made sure to keep them safe from almost everything, and they knew how to take care of what the pak couldnt so "Yea....iv never hurd of anything like in the reports...and iv thought about trying biolagical war" he threw most of those ideas out mostly because there was no way they could control it, it could attack them and they didnt want that.

Dib didnt know what was going on but he could sware that there was the snece of being watched. He had gatten this feeling before, doing what he dose he offen ends up in haunted places and he knows the feeling of something being there. He shook his head a little thinking that he was jest tricking himself once again and stered the sause so it wouldnt burn "Theres nothing in this house...i already prooved that" he said to himself

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:37 pm
Tak though growing massivly inpatient knew that letting it get the best of her owuld be the end of her. Though Dib despite showing above average intellegance for his race was till just human. Weaker to her in all aspects so if a frontal enounter accured she would still be the vitcor regardless of his attempts to combat her.
Though a potential hostage never hurt. But the sister she felt would be more useful if played later and not now. no sens in wasting a potentlay excellent bargening tool.
Carefully moving along the side of the house and using her Pak legs to climb up and onto the roof she found a small window to slink threw. Silently she crept threw the small room she entered, appanrlty a sledomly used office covere dn dust and odd picutre books litelraed wiht picutes of Dib and three other humans. Opening the creaking door to the dakrend hallway she quickly got to the celling curtacy of her Pak Legs and slinelty stlaked downstiars.
The poor human wa suttelry unware as she creapt up from behind while above.
"Hello Dib, long time no see." She whipsered right behind him suddnely while raisign a Pak Leg to strike.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 am
That voic, Dib never thought he would hear that voice again, he really should have let zim come along now. He knew he couldnt stant up to an Irkin that was acctuly trying to kill him, But that didnt mean that he wouldnt fight to the death. He thought fast and grabbed the pot of boiling water and turned and threw the scoulding water onto the female Irkin and made a run for it before she could recover. He got his cell and speed diled Zim. "Zim, Taks back. " he said and hoped that Zim hured it since he could really use his help at the moment, he couldnt leave because he needed to protect Gaz.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:21 am
The water thoguh scalding and burnign to her skin Tak managed to barely dodge the majority with only the side of her face and left shoudler beign hit. Seeing the boy make a run for the stairs she climbed alogn the ceeling and dropped in fornt of him. "Now Dib where do yout hink yoru going?" She asked as her Pak leg lashed out and pinned Dib's left arm to the wall. "We have so much cathcing up to do you and I." she said moving to where the two fo them were perfeeclty eye level. "Like for when you reuined my plans to destory yoru pathetic planet and helped Zim launch me into Dead Space." She said letting the seocnd leg come up and pin his leg.
"And Ill make sure to send your head to Zim right before I tear his Pak off of him."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:04 pm
Dip hissed in pain feeling the pak legs pinning him, HE was sure they went all the way threw to the wall or it felt like that atleast but he didnt let up on his glare. "Well yea i was going to help him stop you, this planet is my home " he was sure that if Irk though he knew that was highly unlikely, was attacked ny anything that she and all Irkens would fight with everything they have to keep it safe. He hoped Zim had hurd the massage and he got there soon. "Let me go, you cant do anything to Zim" he said feeling deffince of his Irken he didnt want to lose him, he would die if he knew that Zim would be alive. but he still didnt know why tis was going on to start with "Why now. why are you here now its been years"

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:10 pm
"Its' called planning Dib. Somehtign I"m assuming you know alittle about but right now that is irrelivent." Tak kept herself at Dib's eye level while wahticn gevery twich his face and body made. "And Dib I have been watching and studyingyouf or soemtiem now. I fully intend on servering whatever strange link yu have with Zim. And I will delvier you to my Tallest where they shall find you a most interesting descition subject." Raising her Pak leg up and moving it ready to strike. "I'll make sure to keep you alive just long enough to wathc Zim die."
The smirk on her face was as cold as the metal tht was now speeding towards Dib's necka dn would have severed it. Letting out a suddne shierk of pain feeling her side suddnely erupt in pain. Crashing into the side of hte wall and losign her hold on the human she vagually registered another set of spiked limbs comign at her.
Zim made sure that he was between Dib and Tak while takign a quikc look at Dib but facing Take the whole while. "Your not killing my Tallest."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:24 pm
Dib landed on the floor anf cluched his arm ware Tak used her pak leg. It hurt like hell and his leg hurt as well but he couldnt think of that right now. He ignored the pain and ran to his sisters room making sure she was alright. and was glad that she was but still he needed to get her to saftey somehow, but for the moment being locked in her room seemed to work for the moment.
And he wanted to do something to help Zim though he couldnt do much he still wanted o and the best thing he could do was stay out of Zims way. "kick her a** zim" he said more to himself as he looked over to the two irkens fighting.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:31 pm
"Hey! Get out of my roo - Why is your boyfriend fightening his Ex in our house?" Gaz asked seeing the display though it didn't tkae a genious to know Zim was an alien but Dib's reaciton to Zim being called his boyfriend always made her giggle on the inside.
The two Irken didnt' even bother exchanging words of insult to eahc other but isntead immedlaty tore into one another. Two experianced fighters bth at one time striving to be Invaders now where doing everyting in their power to rip the other apart.
Zim desire to keep Dib safe superceded any caution towards his own well bieng at the moment whiel Tak was determiend to severe any part of hi she coudl get at.Crashign and rolling down the flight of stares whilebitting, clawing andstabbing at each other left dark purple splatters all over the walls and floor, hell evne on the celling!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:41 pm
"Tak was jest trying to kill me. I was lucky i was able to call Zim in time" Dib said acting not exactly reacting to the fact that his sister had called Zim his boyfriend. considering the things they have been doing the last few weeks he could say they were he guessed "....wait....how did you know me and Zim became mates" he asked since before he had jest thought that Gaz was teasing him but well he had a feeling she knew more than she let on.
He shook his head for a moment "For get it, did Tak do anything to you at all are you hurt at all Gaz do i need to take you to the hospital" he asked. and he was the one bleeding out from his arm and leg and he was more worried about his sister. and ofcorse Zim "I hope Zim can fight her off soon" he said since he was worried about him

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:46 pm
"Back off!" She snapped shoving him away when he tired ot chekc her for wounds, she didnt really want his blood on her clothes ehtier. "First off it wans't hard sense I acutally LOOK. Second I cna take care of myself Dib I've been doing just fine wouth Dad or you for that matter for years." The fightenng form downstairs was getting louder and she wondered briefly if the hosue was going to be set on fire.
Crahsign threw the backdoow and ending in yard behind the house to two Irkens continue their deaht glare match. "Zim is most cuirous about what self destrucing black hole you crawled out of Tak!" Zim spat out whiel slahsing forward.
"Hatered and vengence is the most powerufl motivator!" Tak coutered while dodged and slahign as well. "But than you would know all about what hatred can do! Or what it cna turn into!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:56 pm
Dib blinked a little confused but then he narrowed his eyes a little "Well Sorry for being forced to stay months in a crazy house and not here" he said. "At least Zim came to see me you and dad didnt even give a s**t, you dont know what they do in there. I know that you hate me so sorry for being alive." He said, He must be hanging around Zim to much but he didnt care he was right "You said im jest like dad, you your the one thats taking after him more. Im not comeing back again Gaz...I see i dont have a place here so dad might come by more not that his crazy gay son is gone " he said going out the door. He really didnt care, well he did he always would but the loss of blood and the fact that at that moment he didnt know what exact was real. he hated these sanaty laps he got.
But more importantly he needed to help Zim. and well he hoped that he had past on at the momet. He ran to the back yard, trailing blood behind him as he grabbed the garden hose and turned on the water. "....you b***h" he said spraying Tak making sure to hit her this time.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:18 pm
Tak let out a ungodly howl of sheer pain as the water strukc her like acid began burnign her skin no matter how much she flailed and swatted at it to get it off of her. Doing this and depseralty attempting to get out of Zim's own Pak Legs proved overhwelming and the male Irken landed a viscus slash acorss her abdomon. Had she not moved it woudl ahve spilled her innerds out and killed her but jumping back and hissing and snarling in pain she gave a seocnd of a glare before jumping and crawling back with her spider apendages.
zim debated on chasing after her, she owuld pose no threat now other than beign cornered and injured. But Dib was also injured so he was a the top of his priorites at the moment."My Tallest is unharmed .." He asked but han noted hte blod. Fine job he did protecting his Tallest, he oculdnt' keep him unharmed form one insnae rogue ivader! "Zim will do better next time."

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff