Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
The Spy Who Hit On Me (Fancy and Cookies)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFarah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCaliente

❥❥ I walked up to the door of my walk-in closet, taking a look around me before I felt for a button on one of the doors. I pressed it, and soon a little part of the door opened to let out a small microphone. "Please give your voice recognition code now." a robotic, female voice said to me, prompting me to go into the chorus of a song I loved.

"I keep on fallin' in and out...
Of love with you...
I never loved someone...
The way that I love you..."

Not that I had a voice like Alicia or anything...though my mom said I was getting close. I just used that song as my voice recognition code because it was always in my head; if I had to use anything, it may as well be something I couldn't stop thinking about.

"Access granted. Welcome, Caliente." the robotic voice said before the doors to my closet slid open. I smiled to myself for a moment before stepping into the closet, pushing past my clothes to get to the open elevator doors behind them. Caliente was simply my code name. My real name was Farah Martinez. In a way, though, it was good that I had a code name that was only used by the people I knew in this part of my life. It would be dangerous for too many people there to use my real name or for anyone on the outside to know my code name. I was a secret agent of the CIA, after all.

xAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...
xxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxAnd you like that it ain't easy...
xxxxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxxAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...
xxxxxxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxxxxAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:15 pm

User Image

Zayn sighed sitting down at the courtyard his dad was being a jack a** about things he sighed standing up muttering bad things to himself.Since his father window was opened he had a green,purple and black plaid shirt on with a white tie and black jeans with boots.He heared his name get called by a distance up above him he sighed it was his father voice he didnt have a mother to love since she passed away by being ill when he age 4.Zayn walked into the company building passing other going to the elevator he sighed getting off into his father office.He sat down at the seat infornt of his father desk the window showed off the front of the building and the other buildings he nodded listening to his father speak to him about the idea.

[Occ: Sorry I was confused slightly about beginning it >..<]
User Image

Melon Bubble Tea

Fancy Angelic Princess

Conservative Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFarah
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCaliente

{Out Of Cameras: It's ok. razz }

❥❥
The elevator lead me to the underground base...or, more specifically, a long tunnel that would take me there. In it's usual spot was the agency issued motorcycle I used to get myself there. I smirked and got on it, putting on my helmet before I rode down the tunnel. Bright lights on either side of the tunnel guided my way until I found a door and a space to put my motorcycle. I set my pride and joy in the designated space, then put my hand on the pad beside the door before watching it open up for me. Behind the door was a large room filled with fellow agents, most of whom were running around doing various things and carrying various objects as always. I waved to the ones that waved to me, but I didn't really speak. I went past all of them because there was only one person I needed to speak to right now: my boss, Victor. When I found the door to his office, I grinned and went inside.

xAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...
xxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxAnd you like that it ain't easy...
xxxxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxxAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...
xxxxxxLoca, loca, loca...
xxxxxxxAnd I'm crazy, but you like it...

-ll-CookieMonsterRawr-ll

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:59 pm

User Image

Zayn sat there listening to his father speak about Mr.Caliente daughter and his plan for more information he nodded to his talking.He stood up from his seat once he father told him to leave and go do something he sighed walking out like a pro.Company people walked left and right near him they greeted him he was the son of the head of the company Mr.Malik he sighed leaving into the elevator to the bottom floor.Zayn walked out the business doors to the fresh air walking out he got inside his car pressing a button it pulled the top of the car to slide down he started the car driving off.He wasnt driving anywere in general he stopped at a cafe he parked his car near it and got out locking the doors.Zayn made his way across the street to the cafe he opened the door going in line to order.

User Image

Melon Bubble Tea

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces