Reply The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]
help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:31 pm
idk if i post this here or not but I wish for either someone to do a dark magic and kill me or teach me to get revenge on others. the guy i truely loved is being bogus and his stupid a** friend is treating me truely like shti. I been crying my eyes out and im tired ot being heartbroken and friendless. I hate being alone and i just want death now so yea. thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:16 pm
Sorry... but you are not going to find that sort of "help" here.

Keep in mind though - the best revenge is living well. So, ignore the idiots and assholes, meet new people and have fun!! It can be hard at first, but it gets better, and nothing gets a bully like seeing that their insults and hatred aren't having any sort of affect. They feed off the reactions of others, and if they aren't getting those reactions, they'll eventually move on to something else and leave you alone.  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:04 pm
ok  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 pm
Sorry, but too2sweet is right. You won't find that kind of help here, and even if someone does post something "helpful" about black magic, it will be deleted. It's very dangerous.

I can understand where you're coming from though, and I'm going to quote you something from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

"The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."

I've gone through a lot of s**t too. It is hard and it will make you feel terrible, but life is always up and down. If the guy you love is being bogus and his friend is treating you badly, then it's time to leave them and carry on with your life. Don't be trampled down by them. You have to move on and live. Meet up with some friends, make new friends if you need to, be active and social.  

koudelkaW
Captain

Diverse Hoarder

11,000 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Sitting Room - - [real-life, quest threads, chatterbox, etc]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers