Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Young Master Seke
Captain

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:18 pm
Do you have a idea on how to improve the Guild? I am always up to hear them. Please comment here and I will get back to you.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:18 pm
Umm what about a place to tell people if you are going to be gone? I have found it very hard in many guilds to let people know i am going away for awhile and why. A place to let people know you may be gone for a few days or may not be able to be on much for a few days does help. (I myself thought one rp dead in anthere guild i am in because one person was not able to get on and had not told us that ahead of time or left a message to the people involed.)  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Young Master Seke
Captain

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:51 pm
Neko Queen Nala
Umm what about a place to tell people if you are going to be gone? I have found it very hard in many guilds to let people know i am going away for awhile and why. A place to let people know you may be gone for a few days or may not be able to be on much for a few days does help. (I myself thought one rp dead in anthere guild i am in because one person was not able to get on and had not told us that ahead of time or left a message to the people involed.)

made it  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:11 am
Umm sorry about this but how about a place for private rps (In other words 1x1 rps. While this idea may not be the easyest to keep clean or controll it helps in a couple ways one is the other subforums will not become cluttered with very active (Or inactive) 1x1 rps.It will also give people a chance to see how everyone rps without haveing to scan threw tons of rp pages in group rps.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Young Master Seke
Captain

Desirable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:15 am
Neko Queen Nala
Umm sorry about this but how about a place for private rps (In other words 1x1 rps. While this idea may not be the easyest to keep clean or controll it helps in a couple ways one is the other subforums will not become cluttered with very active (Or inactive) 1x1 rps.It will also give people a chance to see how everyone rps without haveing to scan threw tons of rp pages in group rps.

I'll have to think about that one  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:56 am
Young Master Seke
Neko Queen Nala

I'll have to think about that one
Ok i just thought i would bring it up i noticed in other guilds i have been in alot of good rps or rps that are being worked on where pushed to different page such as 2 or higher by 1x1 rps and this made the rp fail before it could start because no one realy got a chance to see it before it was brought to page two or three.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Tall Dark and Yaoi
Vice Captain

Greedy Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:42 am

A profiles sub form maybe? Just so people could keep all of their profiles in one spot.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:32 am
  1. Birthday List?
  2. Timezone List?
  3. Random Generator thread.... a place where you can roll to see what you select. Be it a place to start the RP (ie. 1- Set in London, 2- Set on the Moon.... or whatever) or to decide what your character should do (ie. 1- Stab his partner, 2- Stab himself, 3- Punch the wall... etc). Adds a little randomness. Could also include a list of places or themes that could be used should anyone be struggling... I know some people really want to RP but struggle finding a starting idea.
  4. List of Staff and their duties, so that if you need/want something you can talk to them directly.

Syaoran-Puu
Crew

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
The Literate Knights of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers