Submit

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Daniel Hart
dan opened his book again "hmm... the rune should be here" he muttered he looked around again "great another failed search... he said he looked at the fight how it was getting increasingly violent dan decided to watch the battle maybe offer assistance if needed then a ma walked in dan looked at him from a distance he wasn't sure what this guy was but for now dan stayed in the shadows and watched

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

( ) I - I've been In this✳Coffin Too long x x x x
I'm coming out to⇣come ❥ get you !!
I❜ve been l-locked ♕ away↻for Too long I'm Done Hiding...
x x x x x x x x x ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
                                                              Luciel grinned"So how much for an hour?"she grinned. She let the woman tackle her and she wrapped those chains around her prey now. A malicious grin appeared on her face and those long fangs protruded from her mouth. Just as she was going to sink her fangs into the woman she heard a voice, her smile faded, couldn't she eat in peace?
                                                              She turned her head towards the man and smiled,"Can't you see we're trying to have sex in the cemetery? After all I am going to pay her for it."she sneered looking towards his direction, her head tilted back fangs showing. She leaned forward and sank her fangs into the woman's shoulder, Luciel would only drink from the neck if she loved a person, and the wrist if she respected them.
                                                              "Why don't we give them a show little whore."she said and her hands slid into the woman's shirt groping her breasts. "Moan for me and I'll consider letting you live."she whispered smiling.

firelord65

Servant Reborn

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:23 pm
Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Sayyid stood still. The reaction he got was not the one he was expecting. Honestly, he did not care about the hallowed ground. He just wanted to eat, preferably in private. The vampire made a spectacle out of herself with the..cat person. The ghoul felt the other male watching, but made no indication about it. Sayyid looked on the women. Seeing flesh made his mouth salivate. He was so hungry and seeming them struggle brought out the worse in him. However, he did not want to lose his senses to his hunger, but seeing the blood made him worse. He licked his lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:26 pm

dan looked at the vampire in shock dan had seen alot of vampires before but none like her Dan held out his hand and drew a rune in the air "this vampire's crazy" he thought so he figured it would be good to be prepared in case this got messy.it started glowing as he finished it "good" he said quietly the rune floated in the air. when dan decided to released it the torrent of water would fly out from it. he just had to wait until he had to. as he waited he noticed something the man started looking hungry when he saw the blood "great another man-eater" dan muttered as he waited for the right moment to release the rune

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

firelord65

Tipsy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image
Shayla | Anderson

Luciel's comments about them about to have sex agitated Shayla, beyond her anger at being wrapped in chains. She struggled against them, hissing. Then, the humiliating bite to the shoulder with its pleasure-pain fired through her mind, dizzying the woman's concentration. She heard what else Luciel had to say through a fog of bubbling pleasure that shot straight down her body, pulsing madly as her heart pumped faster. Vampires. If it had lasted much longer, the girl would have lost her inner struggle to resist those lovely feelings and begged for more.

When the crazed girl released her to speak, Shayla was still in a fog, only weakly struggling against the chains now. She wasn't even aware of the other person in the cemetery. She was aware of a pair of cold hands slipping none-to-casually into her shirt, grabbing at her breasts. Gasping, Shayla tore open her eyes and snarled with feral rage, "Get off of me, right now or I'll rip you a new one!" The pleasureful feeling was still there, making her protests that much harder to conjure.

20 | Barkeep

.:: ::.

Sugar Shy Studios

Servant Reborn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Luciel moaned against the girls shoulder as the blood was running through the woman's body. She smiled,"If you'd like to join me in devouring this feast, all you have to do is ask...."she said ripping her fangs out of the woman's shoulder. A hand moved to the woman's pants, sliding inside, the chains became tighter, almost making sure she couldn't breath. The hand went into her panties and she rubbed there teasingly,"All you have to do is moan for mercy and take back all those nasty comments you made..."she said and punctured the woman's shoulder once more.
                                                              With the hand on her breast, she moved the top up exposing more skin to entice the ghoul. Luciel drank more from the woman moans as her heart rate pumped more blood, If shay did not do what Luciel asked Shed be humiliated(Not that she isn't now) Stripped naked for everyone to see and drained until she couldn't defend herself from the ghoul. Oh how cruel Luciel was. She'd continue to suck the life out of this woman as she waited for her to answer.

firelord65

Servant Reborn

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:58 pm
[Um, I think you should lower the graphic settings here. You're bording on..well, I don't think I have to say it, do I?]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image
Shayla | Anderson

Everything was up close and personal, yet distanced a mile away. Shay couldn't feel the ground under her or see the sky above, but she could swear she could feel every molecule of her being reacting to the violation of her chest, blood, and welll... everything. Heat flushed up her body as the cold of the chains pressed into her skin. Her legs clenched in reaction as an unwanted hand made its presence known, though that could have also been just the chains tightening.
She opened her mouth to protest to say she wouldn't beg or make this any good for the girl when the fangs went back into her shoulder. A cry escaped her lips, much closer to a moan than an outcry of pain. The pulsing heat returned, overpowering all senses for the shifter. She closed her eyes and panted, "Don't do this to me. Please..."

20 | Barkeep

.:: o.o /me dies ::.

Sugar Shy Studios

firelord65

Tipsy Shapeshifter

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:05 pm
Servant Reborn
[Um, I think you should lower the graphic settings here. You're bording on..well, I don't think I have to say it, do I?]
<< I told the person Luciel is not user friendly. BUT ANYWAYS. Trust me it won't go too far. and if it does We can time skip  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:10 pm
dan saw how the shifter was struggling against the vampire "cruelty" dan muttered "why must it always lead to pointless fighting" he held out his hand and relesed the rune. the rune glowed brightly for a minute the a torrent came out from it dan sent it at the vampire. quickly drew the other rune and warped over there "leave her alone" dan said as he pulled out a dagger ready to fight

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Luciel heard the water coming out and grinned using the woman as a shield. The woman got soaked, and if the water was harsh enough maybe a few broken bones as well. Luciel drained the woman almost completely now to the point of where she'd possibly pass out from blood loss,"Why must you annoying things pop up and ruin dinner?"she asked glaring at him. "I'm sure you wouldn't want me to come out and get your food all wet......But then again I don't suppose you play with your food...."she grabbed up the girl throwing her over her shoulder. Luciel watched the ghoul and smiled,"Do me a favor, If you're so hungry...Go eat him."She said and began to walk off with the girl.,"Until I get a proper sorry....You won't be visiting home anytime soon..."she said smiling happily.
                                                              Any other attempts on Luciel's life would be blown off by her chains protecting her as she walked off. "You have all the permission from me to devour everything of that fool..."she said waving t the ghoul. She yawned and patted the girls butt keeping her chained up.

firelord65

120Damian120

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
Shayla | Anderson

The blast of water would have completely stunned Shayla into breaking out of her daze. However, the snap of two ribs and the warm tingle of her energy flowing out out out through her shoulder overpowered any effect the cold might have had. With a whimper, the girl's eyes rolled up into her skull and she passed out, cold.

20 | Barkeep

.:: And I take it we are exiting the cemetery? ::.

Sugar Shy Studios

firelord65

Tipsy Shapeshifter

120Damian120

Skilled Tactician

16,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:43 pm
dan cursed silently as the water hit the shifter with force to crack bones. he drew a rune again and warped infront of the vampire "unfortunately for you i was planning on saving her from a monster and i don't eat humans" he said and raised the dagger "release her now" he said

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Luciel shrugged and glared at him. Before he could even blink a chain had pierced his stomach, and ripped itself out painfully. Luciel glared at him,"Get a life kid....Leave me alone..."she said coldly and walked off. She left the ghoul to eat the now bleeding boy on the ground. If he didnt die of blood loss, and somehow survived the mauling he was gonna get from the ghoul, maybe she'd respect his wishes. She stepped over him and walked away with the girl over her shoulder.

OOC:This is not an auto hit because your characters defenses would be lowered due to him well Teleporting....Not to mention he's close enough for her to deal such a massive blow to him.

120Damian120

Sugar Shy Studios

Loyal Wife

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:56 pm
Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

Sayyid regained his control when he heard the stranger use some sort of magic to summon a torrent of water. The excess water splashed to the ground. He looked down at the drop lets as they disappeared into the earth. The vampire mentioned his hunger, making it clear she had an idea of his identity. He would rather keep his personal life and private life separate. He looked up at the vampire, her captive, and the man. He did not appreciate taking orders from anyone, especially a woman.

"I don't take orders, especially from a woman," he said, and narrowed his eyes, making it clear he did not like it one bit. He could let her go away with the cat girl, or he could put a stop to it to spite her. Decisions. Now, did he care about the cat girl's well-being? At the moment, not much. Heck, he might even take a nibble since he was so hungry.

He felt his stomach growl, but he focused himself. "You know, you won't get far with a live one, especially if she is registered," he said, and smirked. If he killed Shayla and ate her, it would be worthwhile just to piss off the vampire. He took a moment to glance at the guy. Those chains were nasty. Sayyid approached and bent down to take a sniff of the guy. Unappetizing. He stood up and looked down. "Please, go home."

City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff