Genrin619
Captain

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:37 am
You must write 5 sentences only. No more, no less. The next person will continue your story with the next five sentences and so on. You cannot start a new story until someone says "The End". You can post as many times as you want, but you cannot post twice in a row. Someone must post after you before you can post again. I'll start.

The bonfire burned brightly, flames shooting high into the sky. The cloaked figure circled the fire slowly, chanting strange words, arms stretched toward the moon. His steps began to quicken, as if he was taking part in some intricate dance. Suddenly, the fire began to swell and glow green. With triumph, he shouted the last words of his incantation, his voice echoing around the forest.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:46 am
Genrin619

The bonfire burned brightly, flames shooting high into the sky. The cloaked figure circled the fire slowly, chanting strange words, arms stretched toward the moon. His steps began to quicken, as if he was taking part in some intricate dance. Suddenly, the fire began to swell and glow green. With triumph, he shouted the last words of his incantation, his voice echoing around the forest.

Suddenly, the flames died; a gigantic duck the size of a cottage sat upon the embers. It gave an almighty quack before fixing it's glassy stare upon the man. "Oh, great Mallard, hear my words and bring forth to me all the Halloween candy from the children's grasp!" The duck quacked in agreement and took to the sky in a flurry of wings.  

Diaga Fuatha

Shirtless Smoker

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100

i am the abool
Crew

Beloved Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:12 pm
Corbin de la Vega
Genrin619

Suddenly, the flames died; a gigantic duck the size of a cottage sat upon the embers. It gave an almighty quack before fixing it's glassy stare upon the man. "Oh, great Mallard, hear my words and bring forth to me all the Halloween candy from the children's grasp!" The duck quacked in agreement and took to the sky in a flurry of wings.

Into the sky it went, its colossal wings glistening in the moonlight. As the enormous creature cascaded across the sky toward the shimmering lights of a city in the distance its malace filled eyes stumbled upon another avian of unnatural origin. The gliding stork carried a bundle of joy in its bill, a present for an expecting couple who were ready to accept it into their life. The evil duck would have no such joy occur on its watch though, and it descended on the stork, crushing it in his enormous beak. As the sounds of cracking hollow bones sounded out above the baby fell from the sky, the moon slowly drifting farther and farther away.  
[ ✔ ] Journals, Storage, and Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games