Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild
Pokemon Dream Radar

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:31 pm
This comes out soon, Oct 7th, for just 2.99! What a coincidence, the same time as B/W 2.
The new Pokedex won't be until November.

"Use various features of the Nintendo 3DS system, including the 3D camera and gyro sensor, to chase down hard-to-get Pokémon. You can also transfer the 2D Pokémon you catch into the Pokémon Black Version 2 or Pokémon White Version 2 game for the Nintendo DS family of systems."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:19 am
Good to hear it's only $2.99. I'm so ready for the new games.  

Zilla brad

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 am
They sound promising. Im gonna get them!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:47 am
I grabbed then when I saw it was available last night. So far I'm rather disappointed. It looked like it was going to be a simple game, but I had a lot of trouble finding the clouds, and it took me a while to go through what would have been a quick tutorial. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. (I know the clouds take a while to come back once you've found them.)

There's a review up- http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/eshop/pokemon_dream_radar_eshop

It is cheap, though ultimately it seems best if you plan on getting B/W 2 in the near future. I don't have such plans yet since I've barely played B/W and want to finish that first, but I thought it'd be a fun diversion until I got through it, and then I'd already have the Pokemon caught to transfer later. But honestly so far its not that fun.
You can only catch a handful of Pokemon in it (in addition to finding items), and you don't do anything else with what you've caught other than transfer it to B/W 2. The only other cool thing is if you have a 4th gen game in your slot, you can find like 5 of those legendaries- Lugia, etc. So that can be good if you wanted those but weren't able to get them otherwise.  

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Imaginary Fox
Crew

Aged Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:12 pm
If you have the game, remember you have to input some special directions to get a few of the Pokemon.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Dream_Radar
http://projectpokemon.org/events/jp-dr.php

For Slowpoke, Beldum, and Hoothoot, you have to input the listed code while at the Laboratory menu screen.  
The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games