sweatdrop Okay I disappeared a while ago, so I'm going to reapply here and now! And be more committed and available!

I saw my baby, Crying hard as babe could cry.. What could I do?
Name: Coeus
Cert | Uncert
Rank Desired: Sanaa
Why: Coeus for a long time was a very depressed little girl until she stumbled across the joy and relief of creating pretty things for her family. It started with a blue feather. Using the blue feather she created a gift for her Papa, a long necklace that wrapped around him twice loosely. It was rough, but it was Coeus's first and very special. She's made things for her siblings since then and for special strangers who she felt needed it for whatever reason. (Same as previous).
Personality: Now fully grown, leaving behind the angst and immaturity of her youth, Coeus goes one more adventures, looking for either a family of her own or members to bring back to her Papa. Her dream to be surround by cubs and family while partially fulfilled by her Papa's rogue family pride, Coeus feels that there are more options that will ultimately make her even happier out in the world, so even few weeks or so, she sets off to search for it before returning to amerce herself in the large family. (Same as previous).
Bio: Leopon Coeus has been a rogue all her life, moving around as a member of her father Athena's pride. She's run across a goddess, though she had no idea, and other rogues, but it was her father and one of the females, Xeno, that filled her life along side her many many many siblings. (Same as previous).
Username: Dame NightFury

Should I post a jrp in the roguelands? emotion_kirakira