Guild for the breedables shop Mearhdon Realm of the Mearas 

Tags: anthro, pony, my little pony, fantasy, shop 

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Meeting of Aelins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Orpheus Solon generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:07 pm
(( 1 Heads 2 Tails ))

Felis couldn't help but to smile as the other actually decided to play along, telling him that he wanted heads, "Alright, heads then." He said as he flicked the coin up through the water. It swishes up above them, flipped around, flowing from side to side, and then he caught it from the air between his hands, "Alright, now comes the moment of truth!" He said, lifting one hand with a flourish... and then laughed as he starred down at the head side of the coin that was starring up at him. Holding his hand out to Benevolent he allowed him to see the coin as well before he tucked it away once more.

"That means that you win a prize! How wonderful! It would seem as though I must have spent all my luck on that earlier meeting." He said, then seemed to grow for a moment thoughtful, "Alright, I know! Did you know that once upon a time ago a great hero, before he died, decided that he would hide his weapons and armor all over the ocean, to await future heroes finding them? There is one not too far from where we now swim. If you go south to where the coral fields lay, there is a large clam shell, a long dead creature now, within it you will find one of those ancient weapons. Feel free to seek it out, if you believe me at least." He knew there were those who thought him a fool instead of someone that was willing to share all of strange, and often obscure knowledge in the form of prizes. He supposed he would find out if he heard word about about Sir Benevolent ended up somehow with the old hero's weapon in his grasp.

(( If he would seek it out let me know and I will draw it out for him. ^_^ Just let me know what sort of weapon you would want him to have/find. <3 ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:29 am
User Image

Benevolent watched as Felis tossed the coin and caught it. Seeing that he had chosen correctly, he waited to hear what the male would say. An ancient weapon huh? Not that Benevolent was in need of an ancient weapon when he had perfectly good new ones at his disposal, but he stored the information away for future use and thanked the mer. "You seem to know a great deal about this weapon. I will give it some thought, and if I have free time to spare in the coming days, perhaps I will search out this clam you speak of." Benevolent found it curious that Felis himself had not taken possession of the weapon, if indeed it was there, but he said nothing. "I must be getting back to my duties. As the King said, make arrangements in the future if you should wish to have an audience with him."

#324F17

Shanra the Dragon Bard

Devout Worshipper

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:54 pm
Felis gave a chuckle when the other mentioned him knowing a great deal about the weapon, "Call it my innate luck, I seem to stumble across many things out there in the depths and... well, I know there are others out there that could use the information I gather. I'd give it to them freely but... I just can't resist a good game." He said with a chuckle, nodded to him, and then was gone as he headed off on his own once more. That had been wonderful fun! Now, to find the next game and the next one that wanted to play a good game with him he thought to himself, ever eager to see what would happen next... though Benevolent's parting words echoed in his mind, that he could make arrangements if he should wish for an audience with the King. He might have to see about doing that one day, once he actually figured out a reason to speak with them. He wanted a real reason for it, to go to them because he'd found something worthy of a King. As it stood what he knew was better for one like Benevolent, for a knight who was meant to protect others, but for one who would rule. That would be something that he had to think about closely, thoughtfully, and decide if he had any information that might be useful for the man. For now he was content with what he'd done today in passing.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff